Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > The kidnapping and shooting/murder of Anni Dewani while on her honeymoon in South Africa. Trial of Shrien Dewani was held in Cape Town, SA.

Anni Dewani - Motive and Method

(1/7) > >>

John:
Motive and Method

What is most strange about the whole affair is the manner in which it was carried out. While criminals may be thought of as morons in books and movies there is normally method in their madness as every policeman knows.
If we are dealing with either a robbery or hijacking this is how it - incredibly - happened.
They corner the car and order the 1st witness - the driver - out so that he can go and call the police.

They drive around and then allow the second witness out to identify them.
Without any intention of committing rape, using her as a hostage or taking the car they murder Anni and leave the car where it can be found by the police.
Why didn't they just turn themselves in and spare the police the bother?

If robbery and hijacking were not the real motive that leaves murder.
If that is so then why would you ever let two witnesses out of the vehicle? In this case 3 dead makes far more sense than 1.

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: John on November 22, 2012, 02:06:31 PM ---Motive and Method

What is most strange about the whole affair is the manner in which it was carried out. While criminals may be thought of as morons in books and movies there is normally method in their madness as every policeman knows.
If we are dealing with either a robbery or hijacking this is how it - incredibly - happened.
They corner the car and order the 1st witness - the driver - out so that he can go and call the police.

They drive around and then allow the second witness out to identify them.
Without any intention of committing rape, using her as a hostage or taking the car they murder Anni and leave the car where it can be found by the police.
Why didn't they just turn themselves in and spare the police the bother?

If robbery and hijacking were not the real motive that leaves murder.
If that is so then why would you ever let two witnesses out of the vehicle? In this case 3 dead makes far more sense than 1.

--- End quote ---

What a ridiculous plan  as you rightly say John. They should have dumped the burnt out car ... buried her body then tried to claim a huge ransom from the family. The way they did it seems to be purely for the murder and that's exactly what it was; murder for hire!

Padgates staff:
In a programme I saw, Annies Dad was interviewed (lovely, lovely man) and he said when he got the phonecall from Shrien, he was saying to Shrien "Don't worry, it'll be a kidnapping, we'll pay the ransom and get her back" to which Shriens replied (something like "You don't understand, I didn't protect your daughter" (Go to 5 minues and 34 seconds on the link), this took place before Annie was found and it makes me wonder if Shrien already knew the outcome, so it was either a planned murder, kidnapping gone wrong or I wonder if Shrien had taken an insurance policy out and wanted to collect. The other thing I found interesting was, they hadn't registered the marriage in the UK, so in the eyes of English Law, Shrien wasn't her next of kin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiOIUgrTvso

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: Joanne on December 05, 2012, 04:32:50 PM ---In a programme I saw, Annies Dad was interviewed (lovely, lovely man) and he said when he got the phonecall from Shrien, he was saying to Shrien "Don't worry, it'll be a kidnapping, we'll pay the ransom and get her back" to which Shriens replied (something like "You don't understand, I didn't protect your daughter" (Go to 5 minues and 34 seconds on the link), this took place before Annie was found and it makes me wonder if Shrien already knew the outcome, so it was either a planned murder, kidnapping gone wrong or I wonder if Shrien had taken an insurance policy out and wanted to collect. The other thing I found interesting was, they hadn't registered the marriage in the UK, so in the eyes of English Law, Shrien wasn't her next of kin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiOIUgrTvso

--- End quote ---

Did you also see Shrien Dewani's gay adventures with male sado masochistic prostitutes and the businessman who said he had an affair with Dewani? He quote "didn't want to have sex" with Anni before they married and didn't sleep with her on their wedding night!

Evidently there are text messages and hotel bookings that evidence his secret gay life ... Max Clifford doesn't talk about that does he!

I think Dewani felt trapped in his marriage so chose the surprise honeymoon destination of South Africa because it's now infamous for car hijackings and murder!  IMHO Dewani booked that trip with murder on his mind!

Padgates staff:
You don't really go into the townships to look how people live in the dark and wearing 'going out dancing' clothes and high heels (especially if you're male!)  >@@(*&)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version