Other High Profile Cases and Persons of Interest > The murder of landscape architect Joanna Yeates in Bristol in December 2010.

The Plea

(1/9) > >>

[...]:
We are all aware that Dr Vincent Tabak made a Plea at The Old Bailey in May 2011, there are many odd things with this plea and I am not here to hazard a guess as to what and wherefore..

But if you think about it Why have his plea at The Old Bailey when ALL of his other appearances were at Bristol??

It's odd... at the time I didn't think it was odd, because I assumed that the TRIAL itself was going to beheld at The Old Bailey, but as we know it wasn't!!

Everyone believes whole heartedly that Dr Vincent Tabak is guilty because of the Plea... it's the one and only piece of evidence that they had, how they obtained it is anyones guess, but I don't like confessions...

I don't like confessions without hard evidence to back it up.... And as far as I am concerned, there is NO evidence in which to back up this confession....

There's a story... thats just what it is.... a story... it does't cover nearly anything in this case.... They make suggestions on how bit's of evidence may have ended up in certain places, but not really... I'll give you an example...

Dr Vincent Tabak says, he put Joanna Yeates on her bed...well she needs to have been near her bed at some point, because an earring was found there...

That doesn't explain the earring properly... One of the Earring was inside the bed duvet, well that couldn't have happened if Dr Vincent Tabak had just put her on the bed... Don't forget they have time constraints so he wouldn't have been in the flat that long.. and if a fight.. attack took place there, when did he say he made the bed????

Which brings me to another point the defence should have asked Greg Reardon or was it her father......

What clothes did they pick up from the floor of the bedroom to find the OTHER EARRING?????  Was it the clothes she wore to the RAM???????
Because to me , that suggest that it came off as she removed her own clothes!

Always questions...

Anyway back to the plea... It's holier than a sieve, it's there just to satisfy, yet it doesn't, because most of the public still had questions they wanted answering after the trial had finished...

I started this thread so people can add information to show how people falsley confess and also for the plea itself to be scrutinized...because I think it need it!!!!!!

[...]:
I'll refer to "The West Memphis Three case"....

A confession there, was what put 3 young men in prison for life and it was the evidence that was found that the confession was proven to be false..

I believe that there is EVIDENCE to prove that The Plea that Dr Vincent Tabak made was WRONG and if you want to call it a Confession I believe it to be FALSE!!

[...]:
I think we need to work backwards to get to this confession.... bring all the other evidence in first to create the doubt that the confession/plea is TRUE!!!!

Leonora:

--- Quote from: Nine on April 05, 2017, 10:53:47 AM ---...
But if you think about it Why have his plea at The Old Bailey when ALL of his other appearances were at Bristol??

It's odd... at the time I didn't think it was odd, because I assumed that the TRIAL itself was going to be held at The Old Bailey, but as we know it wasn't!!
--- End quote ---
The first two preliminary Crown Court hearings were held in Bristol before Judge Colman Treacy, who, at the second hearing (at the end of January 2011) pencilled in his calendar the dates of the plea hearing (4th May) and the trial, which were both to be heard "in this Court". This was reported in the news media. The plea hearing was put back, however, to 5th May, and its venue moved to the Old Bailey.

I believe that only those whom the CPS wanted to attend the plea hearing (including the news media) were notified of the change, and that the hearing was moved for this very reason. There is a lot of evidence to support this, which I have listed before, including the change of judge, the change of QCs, and who was and who was not in court for the plea.

Leonora:

--- Quote from: Nine on April 05, 2017, 11:26:04 AM ---I'll refer to "The West Memphis Three case"....

A confession there, was what put 3 young men in prison for life and it was the evidence that was found that the confession was proven to be false..

I believe that there is EVIDENCE to prove that The Plea that Dr Vincent Tabak made was WRONG and if you want to call it a Confession I believe it to be FALSE!!

--- End quote ---
I don't know about any West Memphis Three, but false confessions by young men in police stations are daily occurrences - especially long ago or in other countries less civilised than this one. Amanda Knox's "confession", on the other hand, must be one of the more notorious and bizarre police station confessions. It was eventually discredited, not least because she and her boyfriend were questioned as suspects (without any tape or video recorders) even though they believed they were being interviewed as witnesses, and they were refused access to lawyers until after they had been remanded by the magistrate.

The first person publicly to link the Amanda Knox prosecution to that of Vincent Tabak was the Chief Constable of Bristol. However, the plea that Dr Vincent Tabak made was not actually made by him!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version