Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261018 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2014, 06:46:22 PM »
Holly, as a supporter of Bamber's possible innocence (for now!) it must frustrate and sicken you to read the numerous vile allegations and theories spewed out from the dark recesses of such sick minds!

Yes it does.  I wish they would just stick to the facts of the case and check for accuracy and include links to support assertions etc.  Caroline, Patti and myself have all offered to show Clappedout how to copy and paste but she refuses.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:24:17 PM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2014, 01:49:16 PM »
Caroline dear, wake up and smell the coffee hun!

Your forum has consistently posted some of the most offensive and disgusting lies about murder victims, their relatives, police officers and anyone who opposes the often fanatical adulation of a proven child killer! Support Bamber as a possible MOJ by all means but learn how to do so with at least a modicum of decency!

Shona, [Name removed]o, Andrea, John and myself have been openly stalked on your forum including our work, relatives and even children! One of the stalkers is still a member of your forum. Someone who personally sent me details, insults and photos of one of Shona's kids! Stephanie Hall is only matched by Mike Tesko in vile behaviour and creepy, nastiness!

Your boss Tesko daily posts utter lies and truly distasteful comments about whatever his current pet project is. Besides the Bamber saga, his recent BS has included blatant lies and sick posts about poor Keith Bennett and Maddie McCann.

Until Tesko goes your forum will remain devoid of any decency or credibility! Even the few eminently decent people posting there (like yourself and Patti) are tarred with the Tesko shame!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2014, 09:02:41 PM »
Well said Tim  8((()*/

This forum ticks all the boxes:

-Effective leadership

- Well maintained and managed forum

-Systems in place to monitor any inappropriate posting ensuring everyone is treated fairly:
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3892.msg145782#msg145782

- Diverse and growing membership with active participation (Well done Andrea on starting up the UKIP thread.  Timely and opening up an interesting debate  8@??)()

- A range of topics - something for everyone

A big thank you to John, our mods and members  8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

We are certainly the envy of our competitors  ?>)()< ?>)()< ?>)()<

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2014, 10:15:49 PM »
So far they have allowed me to debate them without booting me so to a point they seem to allow dissenting opinion.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:11:31 AM by John »
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2014, 10:53:22 PM »
Thank you Holly.

I would never sit meekly on a forum where the owner behaves like is a sick, warped old weirdo!

Caroline, Nelly and the rest of Tesko's drones are rarely offensive themselves but sheepishly sitting and working for that geriatric creep makes them guilty by association in my book. Shame on them for helping to run Tesco's obscure, nasty little forum!

This isn't inter-forum rivalry in the slightest. If John behaved like Tesko I would be equally as critical and John would never allow such disgusting BS to appear on his forum.

Absolutely.  The main difference between the two forums is that we have in John a man of integrity who provides the forum with stable and effective leadership.

Caroline and April accuse me of sour grapes and not taking responsibility over my lifetime ban!  How about them taking responsibility for the forum they supposedly moderate before casting aspersions elsewhere!  Oh and talking of sour grapes haven't they got enough of those on their forum  in the bottom variety?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2014, 10:55:52 PM »
Thank you for directly answering my post Caroline. A cup of tea it is then; with some hobnobs for dunking; proper biscuits them!

I understand what you say Caroline and I do not object to 'controversial' theories at all. For example Bamber's surviving  relatives benefitted greatly from his imprisonment and were instrumental in getting him convicted. I do not believe they were in anyway feathering their own nests by throwing Bamber to the wolves, but I can understand the suspicion from Bamber supporters.

Equally the police were pretty incompetent at WHF and on the Bamber case in general. I don't believe they colluded with anyone nor corruptly framed Bamber. But again I can understand the suspicions of the Bamberites.

So you see I can understand the corruption and conspiracy theories to some degree. I do not agree with them at all and anyone who makes them without a shred of evidence opens themselves up to a degree of ridicule in my opinion. But that is somewhat acceptable and doesn't necessarily cross the boundaries of decency!

What is not acceptable is the truly vile and disgusting behaviour that has been allowed on your forum. You have had many examples recently such as Neville fathering the twins or the police actually murdering Sheila. There are a myriad more equally as sick and warped.

Further examples:
RB, DB & AE deliberately contaminated the silencer with Sheila's blood! That is an unacceptable slur against bereaved relatives. But where did they get the blood from; well according to Mike Tesko it came from D.S. Stan Jones. And where did DS Jones get it from? Well this police officer swiped the soiled tampon out of Sheila's dead body at the morgue and gave it to the relatives to use the blood from it!

What's your thoughts on that theory Caroline, coming from the eeerrrm man whose forum you administrate?

RE: Julie Mugford. Some question her honesty claiming she lied because Bamber had dumped her. An unfounded accusation of course with no evidence to back it up, but again within the bounds of a reasonable debate. What is totally unacceptable is your forum publishing details of Julie's new life in Canada. Members of your forum openly contacting the local paper in Winnipeg to slander Julie's name. There was also talk of contacting the schools she worked at and neighbours in her town!

What do you think of that being openly allowed on Mike Tesko's forum Caroline?

Do you want anymore examples?

Perhaps now you can at least understand the utter contempt felt for Mike Tesko!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:58:42 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #141 on: May 28, 2014, 09:51:23 AM »
Cooee Caroline...

Contrary to your assertion that we copy and paste from Blue to "pour scorn" or "wrip the p":

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5385.msg234171.html#msg234171

We find useful material to use constructively in debate as in the following post/reply #21

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3474.msg140178#msg140178

Perhaps you would like to amend your post accordingly  ?{)(**

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2014, 12:39:09 PM »
Cooee Caroline

Yes I posted up a couple of pretty benign pm's.  It's the ones that do the rounds behind closed doors that are more interesting  8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2014, 01:42:17 PM »
Bloody hell, when Jeremy Bamber's knitting circle turn on one of their own they really stick those needles in!

(If you can't say Clappedout anymore Hols you can always use   8@??)( out!)

?>)()<

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #144 on: May 28, 2014, 02:11:14 PM »
As I said yesterday on the blue........when the only 'evidence' is screen shots by Jackie Preece...... I call bullshit. Having been on the end of her fake screen shots before (which the witch admitted to) I don't give her screen shots of the racist abuse much credit, but she has fooled many.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2014, 03:01:27 PM »
Thank you Matt and Holly .... actually I was delighted to see one effect of UKIP's recent surge in popularity was the slump in support for the BNP and Nick Griffin lost his MEP tag!  8@??)(

Anyway I hear the Blue forum are hosting a summer barbecue for both forums to mend bridges and promote harmony across the divide! It's going to be held on Red Rocks beach on The Wirral; a bit of a dump but everything's dirt cheap there. You can wear pyjamas if you like to fit in with the locals; they don't bother getting changed to walk to the dole office or the off licence!

Gladys is bringing his 'Free The Tolleshunt D'Arcy One' banner from his potting shed. Shona is bringing the tabs and nodders and a crate of Prosecco. There will be a knitting demonstration too and Tesco and John will be making speeches!

Make a note and put it in your Sat Nav now though; Nugnug is writing the invitations and sending out directions! I fear a low attendance is likely!

Offline sika

« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2014, 03:56:18 PM »
Thank you Matt and Holly .... actually I was delighted to see one effect of UKIP's recent surge in popularity was the slump in support for the BNP and Nick Griffin lost his MEP tag!  8@??)(

Anyway I hear the Blue forum are hosting a summer barbecue for both forums to mend bridges and promote harmony across the divide! It's going to be held on Red Rocks beach on The Wirral; a bit of a dump but everything's dirt cheap there. You can wear pyjamas if you like to fit in with the locals; they don't bother getting changed to walk to the dole office or the off licence!

Gladys is bringing his 'Free The Tolleshunt D'Arcy One' banner from his potting shed. Shona is bringing the tabs and nodders and a crate of Prosecco. There will be a knitting demonstration too and Tesco and John will be making speeches!

Make a note and put it in your Sat Nav now though; Nugnug is writing the invitations and sending out directions! I fear a low attendance is likely!
@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2014, 04:11:16 PM »

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline puglove

« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2014, 04:56:29 PM »

Ho ho ho!! There's actually a little, twisted bit of me that would like to do this....see Gladys in his open-backed lederhosen, and  8@??)( -out in her burlap bloomers. Then we could all stand round and admire Tim's extra-large helmet!     8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2014, 04:56:39 PM »
Posters are reminded to play nicely otherwise posts will be removed.

Re the summer barbeque we could all meet up at Joannes place.