Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260573 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2014, 02:10:01 AM »
Morning mat  8)--))

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2014, 02:12:35 AM »
Hi Andrea! Good to see you.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2014, 02:15:15 AM »
You too, Mat! I'm busy so I don't get online much.

Offline Myster

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2014, 06:09:57 AM »
Don't know who Martin is, but I'm Larry lurex!
It was that well known Loiner phrase "Reet, I'm off to kip" that gave you away ! @)(++(*
Should try being "Happy Jack" next time.  8(0(*
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2014, 01:51:15 PM »
Who is Martin on the blue? Obviously been there a while (although forgets things either by choice or because they don't pay good enough attention.)

Their posts haven't stood out to me before, haven't even noticed them until they made some remarks about Caroline. From Martin's posting style, I take it that it's a female?

Bamberette?

Who hates Carolines questioning the Bamber case so much that they've created topics to try and dis-credit her position.

I think he/she has been a member for a while (forum profile ?) but never posted in the foyer?  Usually posts in the early hours of the morning (forum profile/stats ?) and seems to be UK based?  His MO with Caroline is similar to that he adopted with Steve_uk. 

What makes you think Martin is female Mat?

I think you might find there are a lot of posters who play games on both forums for whatever reason(s).
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2014, 07:55:42 PM »
Hi. NN.
Not sure why I think female, but just from the way they interact.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2014, 07:19:47 AM »
Hi. NN.

Morning Mat

Ok thanks.  I shall set the antenna to high frequency and see what she picks up  8)-)))

He/she seems to like to pigeon hole posters and uses terms/words like 'guilters' as though it has some validation! 

Why has your bunny gone dark and scary or shouldn't I ask? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2014, 04:14:52 PM »
Morning Mat

Ok thanks.  I shall set the antenna to high frequency and see what she picks up  8)-)))

He/she seems to like to pigeon hole posters and uses terms/words like 'guilters' as though it has some validation! 

Why has your bunny gone dark and scary or shouldn't I ask?

Bunny didn't feel like being friendly anymore, hopefully he'll give people nightmares.  ?{)(**

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »
Bunny didn't feel like being friendly anymore, hopefully he'll give people nightmares.  ?{)(**

Think Bunny should be on the lookout for something to boil  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2014, 10:03:10 AM »
Hi. NN.

Well spotted Mat!  I must say this hadn't crossed my mind until you flagged it up but I think I've now sussed Martin and if I'm right you are correct about the gender.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2014, 11:55:18 AM »
It's interesting to note that individuals in the guilty camp don't appear to be involved in conflicts with one another either over the case or clash of personalties.  Not so with individuals in the innocent camp.

On a spectrum I must be pretty close to max on innocent and yet I totally disagree with Martin's assertions re a) SC being in the kitchen prior to the raid team entering and b) SC being found on the bed by EP.  Martin you can't have your fruitckake and eat it  @)(++(*.  a) and b) do not correspond with the SoC ie lack of blood on SC; also reinforced by the pathologist stating that he thought it unlikely SC moved from the position she was found in having received the first non-fatal wound. 

Oh and I don't think EP were ever in communication with anyone inside WHF.  I believe it was Taff Jones who attempted to make contact with a loud hailer?  Had he been successful I think we would have heard more about it eg when he got annoyed with AE at the station and sent her packing.  Had he have made contact he surely would have said and she would have stated this in her wit stat?  Her wit stat quotes EP as saying "Now do you believe Sheila could have done it". If it was something concrete like being in communication surely they would have said something along the lines of "Now do you believe Sheila did it".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3540

In a case such as JB's genuine errors will be made.  EP were not robots.  It appears some in the innocent camp want to seize on anomalies/administrative errors to support JB's MoJ but they simply do not stack up with the SoC and expert opinion.  This then plays into the hands of the guilty camp. 

I'm not prepared to go along with any old nonsense!  If the likes of myself don't buy into it I hardly think it's likely to get very far with CCRC/CoA.

I am open minded on the phone log said to be a phone call to EP from NB.

The idea that EP conspired to put JB behind bars knowing SC was responsible is IMO crazy.  I do believe that RB was able to exert undue pressure on EP. As a result a case was put together and 'evidence' fabricated by certain members of EP along with the rellies.  This was done on the basis that they genuinely believed JB responsible but lacked evidence to prove SC innocent and JB guilty.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2014, 08:12:16 PM »
It's interesting to note that individuals in the guilty camp don't appear to be involved in conflicts with one another either over the case or clash of personalties.  Not so with individuals in the innocent camp.

On a spectrum I must be pretty close to max on innocent and yet I totally disagree with Martin's assertions re a) SC being in the kitchen prior to the raid team entering and b) SC being found on the bed by EP.  Martin you can't have your fruitckake and eat it  @)(++(*.  a) and b) do not correspond with the SoC ie lack of blood on SC; also reinforced by the pathologist stating that he thought it unlikely SC moved from the position she was found in having received the first non-fatal wound. 

Oh and I don't think EP were ever in communication with anyone inside WHF.  I believe it was Taff Jones who attempted to make contact with a loud hailer?  Had he been successful I think we would have heard more about it eg when he got annoyed with AE at the station and sent her packing.  Had he have made contact he surely would have said and she would have stated this in her wit stat?  Her wit stat quotes EP as saying "Now do you believe Sheila could have done it". If it was something concrete like being in communication surely they would have said something along the lines of "Now do you believe Sheila did it".

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3540

In a case such as JB's genuine errors will be made.  EP were not robots.  It appears some in the innocent camp want to seize on anomalies/administrative errors to support JB's MoJ but they simply do not stack up with the SoC and expert opinion.  This then plays into the hands of the guilty camp. 

I'm not prepared to go along with any old nonsense!  If the likes of myself don't buy into it I hardly think it's likely to get very far with CCRC/CoA.

I am open minded on the phone log said to be a phone call to EP from NB.

The idea that EP conspired to put JB behind bars knowing SC was responsible is IMO crazy.  I do believe that RB was able to exert undue pressure on EP. As a result a case was put together and 'evidence' fabricated by certain members of EP along with the rellies.  This was done on the basis that they genuinely believed JB responsible but lacked evidence to prove SC innocent and JB guilty.

Well Holly hun, we in the guilty camp include the trial judge, the jury, the appeal court judges, the CCRC (twice), the father of the twins, all Bamber's remaining relatives (the ones he didn't kill!), the police and the general public's opinion! Bamber's guilt is so blindingly obvious that there really is very little to argue about.

Neville Bamber even knew Jeremy was a wrong 'un' and warned his secretary Barbara that he feared being killed by him! His prophetic words to her were "if I end up dead by 'accident' on the farm it will be Jeremy who did it!

Quite how on earth you can think him innocent is quite beyond me. But you're not a Bamberette fanatic who won't listen to a word said against their 'hero' so there is no animosity against you here or your opinion of Bamber .... you're just wrong!  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2014, 11:41:27 PM »
Well Holly hun, we in the guilty camp include the trial judge, the jury, the appeal court judges, the CCRC (twice), the father of the twins, all Bamber's remaining relatives (the ones he didn't kill!), the police and the general public's opinion! Bamber's guilt is so blindingly obvious that there really is very little to argue about.

Neville Bamber even knew Jeremy was a wrong 'un' and warned his secretary Barbara that he feared being killed by him! His prophetic words to her were "if I end up dead by 'accident' on the farm it will be Jeremy who did it!

Quite how on earth you can think him innocent is quite beyond me. But you're not a Bamberette fanatic who won't listen to a word said against their 'hero' so there is no animosity against you here or your opinion of Bamber .... you're just wrong!  @)(++(*

Yes most don't see MoJ's that's how they come about: herd mentality, group think, tulip mania, etc.  I've always been a bit of a divergent thinker  8(>((  It's ok though I don't think any less of you despite what Gladys Biggirlsblouse-Bellend thinks.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2014, 12:28:23 AM »
Yes most don't see MoJ's that's how they come about: herd mentality, group think, tulip mania, etc.  I've always been a bit of a divergent thinker  8(>((  It's ok though I don't think any less of you despite what Gladys Biggirlsblouse-Bellend thinks.

Have you read Colin Cafel's book? He got nothing and wanted nothing from the Bamber estate. He never wanted Bamber to be guilty but he knows he is! Just as everyone else directly involved knows .... who are you (the Bamberettes) to say you know better?

It really isn't herd mentality to read the case and realise Sheila never could of and never would of killed her adored twins. She could never have beaten down Neville in such a fight nor loaded and reloaded that rifle. Never mind she was clean of any bullet oil or ammunition firing residue. Never mind she had no bruises or cuts from the fight nor blood or sugar on her feet. Nor anyone else's blood on her body or clothing!

Sheila could not have committed those murders. Impossible. Colin knew it without doubt or hesitation the second he found out how the murders had occurred!

Thankfully for justice sake, Jeremy himself proved that if Sheila couldn't have done it then he has to be guilty. If he hadn't make up that call from Neville saying 'Sheila had gone nuts with a gun' there may have been an ounce of doubt.

My reasoning has never relied upon the silencer saga nor Julie Mugford's testimony although both are even more compelling evidence against Jeremy!

Nobody who has read the case in detail thinks Bamber innocent. His story has been tested in court after court and at the CCRC and all the verdicts have been explicit and damning. There is a very good reason for that ..... Bamber is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Yours,
Herd number 69  ?>)()<

Offline puglove

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2014, 07:55:06 AM »
And is Gladys STILL grizzling on? Good grief, why doesn't he get some sort of hobby? It's no life for an elderly man, sitting on a rubber ring all day, thinking about bestiality and being impotently angry at a bunch of people who think he's a pervy plonker.    8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.