Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260566 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2014, 08:46:32 AM »
Oh God, there is so much wrong with this post! I wish you didn't make me laugh so much!!

I wonder if she'd received a message from an ex (she was still friends with her exes, it drove him mad) because it was Valentine's day. That would explain why she took her phones with her into the toilet. Maybe.

Good point there CI Pugsy Clouseau!... never thought about that, neither did prosecution it seems.  Wonder if Reeva's phones were fully analysed and all messages including deletions recovered.  If they had been this might have been further damning evidence against him.

On second thoughts, maybe not. :- ( ... they went through some text messages between OP and Reeva in court, so I can't see them missing others from an ex-lover, even if erased.   Prosecution would have searched them with a fine-toothed comb, I'm sure.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2014, 01:10:54 PM »
Some on the blue think that Pistorious is innocent. ... Does anyone here?

I did a poll Mat on the OP board.  Think about 10 responded: 8 x guilty, 1 x innocent, 1 x don't know.  I'm the don't know as I've hardly spent any time on it and wouldn't like to say.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2014, 01:31:16 PM »
Good point there CI Pugsy Clouseau!... never thought about that, neither did prosecution it seems.  Wonder if Reeva's phones were fully analysed and all messages including deletions recovered.  If they had been this might have been further damning evidence against him.

On second thoughts, maybe not. :- ( ... they went through some text messages between OP and Reeva in court, so I can't see them missing others from an ex-lover, even if erased.   Prosecution would have searched them with a fine-toothed comb, I'm sure.

I'm sure you're right. But I do wonder if a message that would seem innocuous to anyone else would be enough to send OP into one of his rages. Reeva wasn't allowed to mention her exes, but he could brag endlessly about his "chicks."     8(8-))

(And were checks made to see if a mobile had been flushed away? Could that happen?)

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2014, 01:49:56 PM »
I did a poll Mat on the OP board.  Think about 10 responded: 8 x guilty, 1 x innocent, 1 x don't know.  I'm the don't know as I've hardly spent any time on it and wouldn't like to say.

Holly reading your tag line re: adoption. Have you heard Jeremy talking to Eric Allison about how wonderful his childhood was and his 'walking with his father' everyday in his imagination.

What else do we know about the adoptees Jeremy and Sheila? Well we know they had a home to envy in WHF.  We know they had nice holidays and a good private education. We know they both had homes bought for them and cars. Jeremy had a job, car, house, free petrol and just minimal household bills. Both his parents had very high standing in the community. Both J. & S. had assured prosperous futures with WHF and Osea caravan park.

Neville indulged Jeremy's flight of fantasy to NZ to train as a deep sea diver! And bailed him out when he had to leave NZ urgently!

Many of Bamber's blogs tell of his wonderful life and family. Granted this is to make people think he didn't kill them but still, much of what he says sounds true.

Jeremy and Sheila wanted for nothing their whole life's. June certainly became somewhat disturbed as she got older but that's just life .... sh*t happens and no one is to blame for that.

What on earth do Jeremy and Sheila need justice for? Jeremy hit the jackpot with his adoptive parents but he was just too greedy to wait for his inheritance!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2014, 02:14:20 PM »
Have you read Colin Cafel's book? He got nothing and wanted nothing from the Bamber estate. He never wanted Bamber to be guilty but he knows he is! Just as everyone else directly involved knows .... who are you (the Bamberettes) to say you know better?

It really isn't herd mentality to read the case and realise Sheila never could of and never would of killed her adored twins. She could never have beaten down Neville in such a fight nor loaded and reloaded that rifle. Never mind she was clean of any bullet oil or ammunition firing residue. Never mind she had no bruises or cuts from the fight nor blood or sugar on her feet. Nor anyone else's blood on her body or clothing!

Sheila could not have committed those murders. Impossible. Colin knew it without doubt or hesitation the second he found out how the murders had occurred!

Thankfully for justice sake, Jeremy himself proved that if Sheila couldn't have done it then he has to be guilty. If he hadn't make up that call from Neville saying 'Sheila had gone nuts with a gun' there may have been an ounce of doubt.

My reasoning has never relied upon the silencer saga nor Julie Mugford's testimony although both are even more compelling evidence against Jeremy!

Nobody who has read the case in detail thinks Bamber innocent. His story has been tested in court after court and at the CCRC and all the verdicts have been explicit and damning. There is a very good reason for that ..... Bamber is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Yours,
Herd number 69  ?>)()<

Yes I have read CC's book.  It appears to be an honest account of his relationship with SC and her family.  For example he talks about SC's 21st birthday where he arranged a party at the home he shared with SC.  During the course of the evening he sloped off for a bunk up with a girl from the office.  SC became aware and punched her fist through a window.  CC was so drunk JB did the honours by taking her to hospital.

He also makes reference to an unplanned pregnancy early on in their relationship and subsequent termination.  CC was a penniless artist and it was felt the time was not right for a child.  SC was still a teenager and CC well into his 20's.  I think he should have taken some responsibility for contraception.  Was he aware that SC had already undergone a termination in a previous relationship?  What affect did these terminations have on her psyche?  

It could be argued CC had much to feel guilty about.  How much easier to think of his ex wife's adopted brother being the perpetrator rather than the mother of his children.

Yes I firmly believe the judiciary have called it wrong over the last 28/29 years.  Along with the media, jury, general public etc.  An analogy could be drawn with the global financial crisis of 08.  This was based on a wrongful belief that credit risk could be mitigated by complex mathematical modelling.  Players all over the globe called it wrong:

Central bankers
Regulators
Bankers 
Senior managers at bank
Credit rating agencies
Auditors
Accountants
Fund managers
Financial journalists
And many others

"The madness of crowds"...

Tim despite our difference in opinion on the JB/WHF case I still love you and hope we can hook up for a little off piste?    
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2014, 02:34:04 PM »
Holly reading your tag line re: adoption. Have you heard Jeremy talking to Eric Allison about how wonderful his childhood was and his 'walking with his father' everyday in his imagination.

What else do we know about the adoptees Jeremy and Sheila? Well we know they had a home to envy in WHF.  We know they had nice holidays and a good private education. We know they both had homes bought for them and cars. Jeremy had a job, car, house, free petrol and just minimal household bills. Both his parents had very high standing in the community. Both J. & S. had assured prosperous futures with WHF and Osea caravan park.

Neville indulged Jeremy's flight of fantasy to NZ to train as a deep sea diver! And bailed him out when he had to leave NZ urgently!

Many of Bamber's blogs tell of his wonderful life and family. Granted this is to make people think he didn't kill them but still, much of what he says sounds true.

Jeremy and Sheila wanted for nothing their whole life's. June certainly became somewhat disturbed as she got older but that's just life .... sh*t happens and no one is to blame for that.

What on earth do Jeremy and Sheila need justice for? Jeremy hit the jackpot with his adoptive parents but he was just too greedy to wait for his inheritance!

Yes by all accounts JB was very happy in his adoptive home/life/parents but I don't think this is how it was for SC.  There's more to a 'good' home than a fee paying education and material advantages. 

June was initially admitted to St Andrews hospital, under Dr Ferguson, in 1959 for in-patient psychiatric care and electro-convulsive treatment to treat severe depression.  Dr F said her depression was caused by her decision to adopt.  I think this put the whole family at risk of dysfunction.  A risk that sadly was allowed to play out with disastrous consequences.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2014, 04:51:42 PM »
Yes by all accounts JB was very happy in his adoptive home/life/parents but I don't think this is how it was for SC.  There's more to a 'good' home than a fee paying education and material advantages. 

June was initially admitted to St Andrews hospital, under Dr Ferguson, in 1959 for in-patient psychiatric care and electro-convulsive treatment to treat severe depression.  Dr F said her depression was caused by her decision to adopt.  I think this put the whole family at risk of dysfunction.  A risk that sadly was allowed to play out with disastrous consequences.

So we are agreed life was pretty peachy for Jeremy.

Neville was always a rock in Sheila's life from the accounts I read and although June had her problems, I have not heard any accounts of her resenting either of her adopted children. Jeremy seemed to be happy to do as he pleased as a youth; driving the tractor in full New Romantic get up complete with nail varnish and make up! It doesn't seem like June ruled the roost at all; Jeremy even enjoyed taunting her with baby rats he had caught; something June detested

Sheila onviously enjoyed returning home as she was back for a visit with the twins when JEREMY KILLED THEM ALL. the neighbours testified they saw Sheila skipping down the road with her boys the day of her murder.

Certainly June and Sheila had their personal problems but I wouldn't say it was anything unusual. Unfortunately for both of them, Jeremy was a calculating psychopath!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2014, 12:06:36 AM »
The difference between all those financial 'genius's' in the crash of '08, or any other crash all the way back to the South Sea Bubble for that matter, is they basically made a dogs dinner out of predicting the future. The future remains unwritten. Whereas the Bamber murders are fact; herd mentality doesn't apply unless ones only argument is the jury, appeal courts and CCRC all said Bamber is guilty so he must be guilty!

I find it difficult to believe any intelligent, reasonable and honest person who hasn't got a crush on Jeremy Bamber circa mid '80's and who has read the case, could possibly doubt his guilt! But somehow you have managed it!  8)--))

I think I covered all my reasoning before. I must stop thinking that if I hit you with just another few facts, like Bamber's greedy and callous behaviour after the murders, you will see the light! Me thinks the lady is not for turning!

I know some 'kicking' apres ski bars (if I am allowed to use that word at my age!) 8(>((

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:35:15 PM by Admin »

Offline Andrea

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2014, 12:58:57 AM »
Have an opinion on his guilt or innocence, no problem, that's fine.
But to write such a spiteful thing about a man who lost more than anyone that night/morn at WHF beggars belief.

Sob story! f..king sob story!  Unbelievable.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2014, 01:02:15 AM »
Rest, I'm off to kip. Headache.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2014, 09:13:20 AM »
Does it need reposting? All someone needed to do was mail me and I'd have flagged it up over there?
Its like people enjoy drama and getting us all slated off which is why I seldom post anymore, it's not worth the trouble and sites being made about me.

Offline John

« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2014, 02:25:19 PM »
Agreed puglove  8((()*/

It's a terrible representation for JB.  I fail to see how anyone looking in either lay or professional could think it anything other than bizarre in the extreme.

Losing Bridget and Hartley was a major blow.  They were both excellent posters who provided a semblance of normality, upped the debate etc. 

In the past NGB has maintained pretty much anything goes to "stimulate debate".  Fair enough in the early days of the forum but surely some 3.5 years on they have eliminated the improbable and have some coherent narrative to 'sell'?  Not so.  It has the likes of Misty's owner and Scouser spouting palpable nonsense.  Which is often disrespectful to the victims and others involved.  I fail to see how any of this is conducive to their belief that JB is the victim of a MoJ.

Jansus seems like a decent poster and was going to sling it in yesterday.  CALLING Jansus, why not join the 'place to post' and give me a hand?  8((()*/

To be honest Holly I think they have given up.  There is no evidence which can ever raise the slightest hope that there has been a miscarriage of justice. Jeremy should come clean and then maybe, just maybe the State will have pity on him and offer parole somewhere down the line.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2014, 02:27:04 PM »
Very fitting, I think.

Yes Sika, JB's 'supporters' on Blue are rather fond of shooting themselves in the foot!

Offline puglove

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2014, 02:31:09 PM »
Yes Sika, JB's 'supporters' on Blue are rather fond of shooting themselves in the foot!

I've said it before - the blue forum does for Bamber what Frizzbomb did for Simon Hall.

And we all know how that ended.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2014, 02:36:13 PM »
I've said it before - the blue forum does for Bamber what Frizzbomb did for Simon Hall.

And we all know how that ended.

In case anyone missed it, Simon's funeral took place a few weeks back. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.