Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260434 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2014, 09:27:23 PM »
It would only have been a cursory glance through the window anyway, hence the misidentification of Nevill Bamber... having been told by the deceiving conman that his sister was a raving looney capable of using a gun, any TFU member worth his salt would have spent as little time as possible with his head exposed to anyone in the kitchen in case it was immediately blasted off.

The pathologist states:

"In my view with regards to the mobility of the victim in regards to the first wound it is my opinion, taking into account the blood distribution internal and external from the first wound that the deceased had not got up and moved prior to receiving the second wound which would have been received within a few seconds of the first wound.  Therefore the question of the deceased Sheila Caffell leaving the bedroom, let alone returning is in my view is totally out of the question".

There is no way that SC moved from the kitchen or bed to floor having received the first gunshot wound.  This is clear from the soc photo too ie lack of blood trails.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=205.0;attach=732

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »

What's the forfeit?   >@@(*&)

Liquid lunch and the run raced repeated in swimwear only. 

Get preparing your bod for some piste exposure  ?>)()<
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2014, 10:00:16 PM »
The pathologist states:

"In my view with regards to the mobility of the victim in regards to the first wound it is my opinion, taking into account the blood distribution internal and external from the first wound that the deceased had not got up and moved prior to receiving the second wound which would have been received within a few seconds of the first wound.  Therefore the question of the deceased Sheila Caffell leaving the bedroom, let alone returning is in my view is totally out of the question".

There is no way that SC moved from the kitchen or bed to floor having received the first gunshot wound.  This is clear from the soc photo too ie lack of blood trails.

Well at last we're getting somewhere Holly, we agree on that if nothing else... yet!

P.S. - If this alpine dalliance is still on, don't forget to keep yer hand on yer ha'penny as well as your purse!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2014, 11:22:22 PM »
Liquid lunch and the run raced repeated in swimwear only. 

Get preparing your bod for some piste exposure  ?>)()<

Me thinks Holly is digging herself into a snow hole!
Facts:
1. I have skied most days for about 25 weeks in the last 2 seasons!
2. I know all those pistes like the back of my hand!
3. I am not a girlie!
4. You have set a forfeit I would rather die than suffer! Especially if it's cold! (Wiggles little finger!)

I won't bother with my helmet cam unless I can fix it to face backwards and use a long zoom!  8((()*/

(Waits for helmet cam and zoom jokes!)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:08:12 AM by Tim Invictus »

Offline John

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2014, 03:01:39 AM »
The pathologist states:

I concur absolutely, she never moved after that first shot.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2014, 02:04:15 PM »
Me thinks Holly is digging herself into a snow hole!
Facts:
1. I have skied most days for about 25 weeks in the last 2 seasons!
2. I know all those pistes like the back of my hand!
3. I am not a girlie!
4. You have set a forfeit I would rather die than suffer! Especially if it's cold! (Wiggles little finger!)

I won't bother with my helmet cam unless I can fix it to face backwards and use a long zoom!  8((()*/

(Waits for helmet cam and zoom jokes!)

Do I hear the twitching sounds of an anal sphincter?  >@@(*&)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »
Do I hear the twitching sounds of an anal sphincter?  >@@(*&)

Why are you bringing Gladys into the argument?

Offline puglove

« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2014, 04:16:59 PM »
Why are you bringing Gladys into the argument?

What's this I hear about a Jack Russell biting him on the gooch?     >@@(*&)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:57:08 PM by puglove »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2014, 10:12:53 AM »
What's this I hear about a Jack Russell biting him on the gooch?     >@@(*&)

I understand it mistook an external haemorrhoid for an artisan cocktail sausage  >@@(*&)

Offline puglove

« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »
I understand it mistook an external haemorrhoid for an artisan cocktail sausage  >@@(*&)

Eew!!     @)(++(*

Anyhoo, how is wonderful Scipio getting on? Is he managing to cope with Gladys endlessly rolling his eyes and using inappropriate question marks? And Clappedout reckoning that she knows everything just because she's as old as God's dog? Or has he been patronised into submission by the golden girls?   

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2014, 11:15:49 AM »
Eew!!     @)(++(*

Anyhoo, how is wonderful Scipio getting on? Is he managing to cope with Gladys endlessly rolling his eyes and using inappropriate question marks? And Clappedout reckoning that she knows everything just because she's as old as God's dog? Or has he been patronised into submission by the golden girls?

Oh and telling others they have a "closed mind"  8()(((@#. Yet when it c

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2014, 11:18:19 AM »

OMFG that mutt will be traumatised! Perhaps Nelly could help; being an experienced dog whisperer!

Offline puglove

« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2014, 12:51:22 AM »
And....yes, Gladys. Please, please, please moderate the blue forum. It would make you so happy, and it would give us on the so-called red forum, the single-celled amoebas who live in our own filth, endless amusement. Think of it as your golden ticket. Willy Wonka who sits at home all day, allowing your poor, sad wife to work for you.    8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2014, 01:04:00 AM »
Oooh, hang on a minute....shall we talk about Gav? When you, a fully grown up person, pretended to be someone else? You strange freak? Good luck, Jeremy Bamber. Having this nutjob on your side.     @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2014, 03:01:54 PM »
I welcome the debate though Holly. It's refreshing to have a Bamber innocence supporter on the forum; especially one who treats the remaining Bamber relatives and the victims with a sense of decency. What's more you're willing to oppose the outlandish and often vile and disgusting 'theories' that emanate from Mike Tesco and a few other shameful members of the blue forum.

We treat people with respect here ..... when respect is due. We are more than happy to debate the case with anyone and in a civilised manner as long as normal common decency is practised on all sides. The blue forum think we exist to attack them; that is not true.

It is not right to allege incest, lies, greed, murder, etc. etc. etc. against people who have either been murdered or are the surviving relatives of that terrible crime. Or the police officers who had to deal with the aftermath of the murders. Never with a shred of proof to back up their sick utterings. We have even had members of that forum stalking Ann Eatons children ffs!

These people will always be treated with the contempt they deserve. Along with the moderators who allow such abuse to go unchecked.