Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259474 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #375 on: August 30, 2014, 11:49:39 PM »
Admin, soz for butting in, but could you please put up my new post. I think that it is relevant, and exciting.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #376 on: August 31, 2014, 12:00:43 AM »
Admin, soz for butting in, but could you please put up my new post. I think that it is relevant, and exciting.

He's only been and gone and done it, he's only blown the f..king doors off!!

Mike has found a statement that proves that Bamber is innocent.

Once and for all.

Free at last.....free at last.... @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #377 on: August 31, 2014, 12:15:20 AM »
Well, I don't love him. I think that he's a dick. With a potty mouth. And when you or I call him out, he pleads the second ammendment.

I will never understand why a fully-grown adult has to be so abusive and wanky. He's 67, for f..ks sake.

You know what I mean Pugsy .... I love Gladys in as much he is such a prize pompous pillock who is easier to wind up than an energiser bunny and he will always resort to a hizzy fit Beltdown!  8()(((@# You can't tell me you don't miss SAS Gav and the various othe guises Gladys used and believed he was getting away with!

Which Gladys was it that was only interested in the Jersey child abuse case?  @)(++(*

Offline Andrea

« Reply #378 on: August 31, 2014, 12:18:01 AM »
Sorry to go OT, but is there any chance of shrinking the forums home page, John?
There are threads are hardly commented on and it makes the homepage too long, especially if you're using a tablet or phone. Just a thought. 8((()*/

Offline Andrea

« Reply #379 on: August 31, 2014, 12:49:07 AM »
He's only been and gone and done it, he's only blown the f.....g doors off!!

Mike has found a statement that proves that Bamber is innocent.

Once and for all.

Free at last.....free at last.... @)(++(*

More exciting news again!  We've been hearing this for years.

They have new evidence that proves his innocence or these are exciting times for JB and he will be released very soon.

Yeah sure, that's why he's still locked up, but still........you gotta laugh!

Offline puglove

« Reply #380 on: August 31, 2014, 12:50:54 AM »
I'd like to say something. And I might possibly get sued.

NGB -  I think that you are a massive pile of wank. You know damn well that Sheila is innocent. AND you know that Mike is totally mental.

So.....why do you keep the crap up? Why keep up the pretence?

Come on then, Mike. Take Misty out for a dump, then pretend that you've solved Keith Bennet, Maddie McCann, and the WHF murders. You sad, fat lttle burglar.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #381 on: August 31, 2014, 12:53:22 AM »
I'd like to say something. And I might possibly get sued.

NGB -  I think that you are a massive pile of wank. You know damn well that Sheila is innocent. AND you know that Mike is totally mental.

So.....why do you keep the crap up? Why keep up the pretence?

Here, here Pugsy! The same goes for Simon McKay ..... ambulancechasers4u! NGB funded all those pathetic tests in America too .... I will always remember NGB telling the world how strong the 'new evidence' was and how Bamber would probably get bail and a fast tract to the Court Of Appeal!

Shame on them. You expect it from idiots like Clappedout and Nugnug but these are supposed to be legal professionals!
They know we know they know Bamber is as guilty as sin! Opportunism at it's worst; never mind they were trying to free a child killer for their own personal gain!

Sickening!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #382 on: August 31, 2014, 12:55:23 AM »
Come on then, Mike. Take Misty out for a dump, then pretend that you've solved Keith Bennet, Maddie McCann, and the WHF murders. You sad, fat lttle burglar.

Pugsy is on the sauce! Love it! 8@??)(

Offline puglove

« Reply #383 on: August 31, 2014, 12:56:56 AM »

Try and break into my house, you fat little angry tw... I'll take your f..king legs off.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #384 on: August 31, 2014, 01:00:49 AM »
Try and break into my house, you fat little angry tw... I'll take your f.....g legs off.

*&*%£

Fat fycking burglar!!!!!!!!!!'  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #385 on: September 01, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »
Holly, you're forgetting that Sheila, once inserted a Tampon mistaking it for the silencer!
Someone also recently typed that Sheila was'nt shot to death, the family were more shot to death than she was. Theres a good reason for that and to us "guilters" its soooo obvious!

Hello Andrea.  Yes that was the only time on Blue that I complained to all the mods/admin.  Angel of the North then removed all the offending posts.  Remind me what I was banned for...oh yeah...Lookout and knitting, moon and the cheese  *&*%£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #386 on: September 25, 2014, 12:06:09 AM »
I wonder what the average age is of a poster on Blue  &%+((£

I've noticed Roch no longer contributes to the Bamber board  &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #387 on: September 25, 2014, 12:23:32 PM »
I wonder what the average age is of a poster on Blue  &%+((£

I've noticed Roch no longer contributes to the Bamber board  &%+((£

There's a fair amount of limping old cougars at Tesco's imaganing the could have had Bamber circa 1985 when they were only about 30 years old and still had their (imagined) looks! Now Caroline has seen sense, the only Bamber supporter I know who doesn't look like a bag of spuds is Patti!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #388 on: September 25, 2014, 10:59:13 PM »
Clappedout really is a nasty old odious s...k. Her latest pearl of stupity is:

"Either June or Neville shot Sheila".

Even that ignorant old chav Clappy knows that is ludicrously impossible but she is such a Bamber fan is has to be a case of 'anyone but Jeremy'! A two minute study of the common cause facts dismisses that tripe as the ramblings of an idiot! For what she said to be true, either June or Neville would have to finally have committed suicide by either shooting herself between the eyes after multiple shots. (June) or shooting himself 4 times in the head after multiple shots (Neville) THEN placing the rifle on Sheilas body beforebreturning to the spot they died!

Shame on you Clappy!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #389 on: September 26, 2014, 10:57:42 AM »
Cooee Claptrap

Why bring me into anything? 

And why don't those who have issues with posts on this forum direct their posts at the poster(s) concerned instead of using the collective term "Red forum"?  As I have pointed out before the vast majority of posters on Red contribute to the McCann board and/or off-topic and have no interest in JB and are not party to any historic/currents spats with Blue.

As it happens Claptrap I was going to add to Tim's post and highlight the fact that a few days ago you were claiming that June was bashing NB or JB, it's not clear to me who you are referring to, over the head with a pan in the kitchen but thought I would let it pass.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5802.msg258570.html#msg258570

Are you completely stupid?  Surely you can see:

1.  Your scenario does not fit with any of the known facts regarding the pathological evidence and can be ruled out based on science?

2.  It is disrespectful to the victims?

3.  I have already pointed out that the media got the wrong end of the stick in the very early days and incorrectly reported June's involvement with the murders.  Fast forward almost 30 years and only a complete idiot would think June was involved in any shape or form. 

3.  You have received repeated feedback to this effect and refuse to take it on board.  Therefore you are singled out for criticism and ridicule and then start bleating poor little me  8)><(

I notice that Admin/Mods on Blue are often quite critical about posters on Red particularly Tim and puglove.  They seem to think they have a right to determine what is and isn't offensive, acceptable, 'bullying', 'attacking' etc, etc and yet it appears they are happy to turn a blind eye to your motor mouth.

Re my ban (almost a year ago now) what has this  got to do with any recent events?  For the record you were not on the forum at the time.  I was never given the courtesy of an explanation but as I made a post about you, knitting, moon and the cheese which was removed in minutes and simultaneously a notice appeared telling me that I had been banned for a week, I concluded that this was the post deemed so offensive that it warranted a week long ban.  That is history and I am now happy posting here.  We don't have a group of bitchy women back-stabbing and engaging in gossip 24/7 via pm's and the likes of Gladys and Nelly acting all sanctimonious.  And I no longer have to bite my tongue when MT starts up with lies, deceit and nonsense re clouds, CYCLOPS etc.

Blue got you and Red got me  8(>((