Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 261238 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #480 on: December 07, 2014, 11:43:44 PM »
Im going OT here but can i just say i dont have a problem with Adam posting on this board.

He makes some fair points and good posts.

Offline puglove

« Reply #481 on: December 08, 2014, 07:58:09 AM »
Im going OT here but can i just say i dont have a problem with Adam posting on this board.

He makes some fair points and good posts.

Adam's fine, he does a good job winding up the OAPs!

It's interesting to read that loyal supporters are receiving Christmas cards from Bamber already. I wonder if Ian Brady has sent his cards out yet?     &%+((£
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #482 on: December 08, 2014, 10:24:31 AM »
I have no probs with Adam on Blue (reading his posts) or posting with him on Red.  Why don't posters just get on and respond to his posts and threads instead of moaning all the time.  If posters don't like his threads then again why don't they get on with creating their own?  Posters will then naturally gravitate to the most popular threads. 

More importantly why was Adam banned for 48 hours for a personal insult on Nugnug and yet Steve_uk was allowed to get away with referring to Lugg as "ugly" and "stupid"?   Not saying I necessarily disagree with Steve_uk's analysis but it would be good to see some consistency.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4226.msg175084.html#msg175084

Is it that Steve_uk has a wider vocabulary and better command of the English language than say Adam and myself and is therefore able to get away with it so much so he doesn't even have his posts removed?  And yet Nelly I thought you practiced law ie applying a set of rules in a consistent manner to law breakers?  Huh and you claim to be a man of the people too!?

NB Caroline:  You will no doubt see this as me making trouble; I see it as highlighting the gross hypocrisy and mis-management that emanates from Blue.  Blue is in the public domain and I have every right to comment and criticise as I see fit.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #483 on: December 08, 2014, 03:27:49 PM »
I have no probs with Adam on Blue (reading his posts) or posting with him on Red.  Why don't posters just get on and respond to his posts and threads instead of moaning all the time.  If posters don't like his threads then again why don't they get on with creating their own?  Posters will then naturally gravitate to the most popular threads. 

More importantly why was Adam banned for 48 hours for a personal insult on Nugnug and yet Steve_uk was allowed to get away with referring to Lugg as "ugly" and "stupid"?   Not saying I necessarily disagree with Steve_uk's analysis but it would be good to see some consistency.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4226.msg175084.html#msg175084

Is it that Steve_uk has a wider vocabulary and better command of the English language than say Adam and myself and is therefore able to get away with it so much so he doesn't even have his posts removed?  And yet Nelly I thought you practiced law ie applying a set of rules in a consistent manner to law breakers?  Huh and you claim to be a man of the people too!?

NB Caroline:  You will no doubt see this as me making trouble; I see it as highlighting the gross hypocrisy and mis-management that emanates from Blue.  Blue is in the public domain and I have every right to comment and criticise as I see fit.

Holly, in the true spirit of Christmas, which is about giving selflessly, please allow me to give you a gift wrapped and mistletoed Adam. Should you feel an overwhelming need to thank me, there really is no need. The pleasure is ALL mine. Happy Christmas, Enjoy ?{)(**

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #484 on: December 08, 2014, 04:17:55 PM »

Holly, in the true spirit of Christmas, which is about giving selflessly, please allow me to give you a gift wrapped and mistletoed Adam. Should you feel an overwhelming need to thank me, there really is no need. The pleasure is ALL mine. Happy Christmas, Enjoy ?{)(**

I understand Adam has a preference for cougars hence he hangs out with you guys  8(0(*  I am sure in one of your weaker moments April you would l-o-v-e to take young Adam in hand, given the opportunity 8(0(*
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:26:08 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #485 on: December 08, 2014, 06:58:15 PM »
Hols and Caroline you both seem like Top Totty .... I wish you would stop fighting. You would pprobs get on great down the pub; you would both be up at the bar with the reds laughing at the corner table in the dark full of Tesko social misfits!

This isn't really a forum for infighting either! ?8)@)-)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #486 on: December 09, 2014, 04:02:36 PM »
Hols and Caroline you both seem like Top Totty .... I wish you would stop fighting. You would pprobs get on great down the pub; you would both be up at the bar with the reds laughing at the corner table in the dark full of Tesko social misfits!

That's a pity.  I saved you front row tickets for our Christmas charity wrestling match: Caroline - v- Holly.  We will be donning the colours of respective forums: Caroline in blue sparkly bikini with tassels and myself in red.  May the best girl win  8(>(( 8(>(( 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 08:33:11 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #487 on: December 09, 2014, 11:30:39 PM »
That's a pity.  I saved you front row tickets for our Christmas charity wrestling match: Caroline - v- Holly.  We will be donning the colours of respective forums: Caroline in blue sparkly bikini with tassels and myself in red.  May the best girl win  8(>(( 8(>((

Bring it on!  8(>((

Offline Caroline

« Reply #488 on: December 09, 2014, 11:36:51 PM »

I'm not fighting Tim, just defending myself when I get dragged into something.  ?{)(**

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #489 on: December 10, 2014, 08:23:03 AM »
Adam's fine, he does a good job winding up the OAPs!

It's interesting to read that loyal supporters are receiving Christmas cards from Bamber already. I wonder if Ian Brady has sent his cards out yet?     &%+((£

I'm obviously not regarded as a loyal supporter as I haven't received my card yet!  In fact I haven't ever received one  8)><(

I read in the Sunday papers that a new rule has kicked in effectively allowing prisoners books.  Any suggestions as to what I might buy for JB as a Christmas gift?   8)-)))

http://www.howardleague.org/victory-court-shelve-book-ban/

Offline puglove

« Reply #490 on: December 10, 2014, 09:04:01 AM »
I'm obviously not regarded as a loyal supporter as I haven't received my card yet!  In fact I haven't ever received one  8)><(

I read in the Sunday papers that a new rule has kicked in effectively allowing prisoners books.  Any suggestions as to what I might buy for JB as a Christmas gift?   8)-)))

http://www.howardleague.org/victory-court-shelve-book-ban/

You could send him Gone with the Wind, and he could read it after he's had his sprouts.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #491 on: December 10, 2014, 12:14:27 PM »
Bring it on!  8(>((

Oooooh!! Will that be MUD wrestling %£&)**#

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #492 on: December 10, 2014, 03:44:58 PM »

Oooooh!! Will that be MUD wrestling %£&)**#

In ya dreams  8(0(*

I will be at a distinct advantage with Jackie as chief cheerleader  ?>)()<

Offline APRIL

« Reply #493 on: December 10, 2014, 04:57:12 PM »
In ya dreams  8(0(*

I will be at a distinct advantage with Jackie as chief cheerleader  ?>)()<

Nah!! In Maldon 8)--))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #494 on: December 10, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »

Nah!! In Maldon 8)--))

I thought Maldon was known for its salt not mud  &%+((£

I'm sure it all happens in Maldon  8(0(*

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2787.msg95576.html#msg95576