Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260819 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #645 on: January 30, 2015, 11:45:51 AM »
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Yeah, if you want to keep being dumb - be my guest  8@??)( %£&)**# @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #646 on: January 30, 2015, 12:01:34 PM »
Yeah, if you want to keep being dumb - be my guest  8@??)( %£&)**# @)(++(*

What made you think I was referring to Keira/Caroline?  But if the cap fits wear it  8(0(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #647 on: January 30, 2015, 12:38:26 PM »
What made you think I was referring to Keira/Caroline?  But if the cap fits wear it  8(0(*

Who else would you be referring to? Given that your last comment was aimed at me, I'd say you were most certainly referring to me to get my attention. You seem a bit obsessed with me Hol's - that's not healthy. I told you, I'm not that way inclined! Is it you that keeps looking at my picture?  8(>(( @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #648 on: January 30, 2015, 01:25:38 PM »
Who else would you be referring to? Given that your last comment was aimed at me, I'd say you were most certainly referring to me to get my attention. You seem a bit obsessed with me Hol's - that's not healthy. I told you, I'm not that way inclined! Is it you that keeps looking at my picture?  8(>(( @)(++(*

Abs.  I just forgot to press the quote button. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg214287#msg214287

I've already said you're safe with me as I'm not into blondes at all.  Especially not Bet Lynch lookalikes.

Wishful thinking on your part maybe &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #649 on: January 30, 2015, 03:16:35 PM »
Abs.  I just forgot to press the quote button. 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg214287#msg214287

I've already said you're safe with me as I'm not into blondes at all.  Especially not Bet Lynch lookalikes.

Wishful thinking on your part maybe &%+((£

Oh, me thinks the lady doth protest too much!  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Bet Lynch? But I thought I was Keira and looked like Haley Cropper? Do your insults only ever relate to Coronation Street Characters?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #650 on: January 31, 2015, 12:38:51 AM »
Oh, me thinks the lady doth protest too much!  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Bet Lynch? But I thought I was Keira and looked like Haley Cropper? Do your insults only ever relate to Coronation Street Characters?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Yes I think I can see something of Bet Lynch around your mouth but as I said you're safe with me as I just don't do blondes!

I understand Haley Cropper was a nickname given to Keira, which I may have used as that is what she was known as here.  I understand she snooped on posters and wasn't flavour of the month but before my time so I am unable to comment really.

How have I insulted Bet and Hayley?  By associating them with Keira/Caroline? 

Can you see a resemblance?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:43:19 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline puglove

« Reply #651 on: January 31, 2015, 12:55:07 AM »
Yes I think I can see something of Bet Lynch around your mouth but as I said you're safe with me as I just don't do blondes!

I understand Haley Cropper was a nickname given to Keira, which I may have used as that is what she was known as here.  I understand she snooped on posters and wasn't flavour of the month but before my time so I am unable to comment really.

No offence, duck....but 30 years of mushy sprouts and bum-sex. And not a glimmer of hope. I can't tell you how happy I am that Bamber will never see the light of day.

He's exactly where he deserves to be. No hope and Bob Hope.    8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #652 on: January 31, 2015, 02:03:37 AM »

No resemblance whatsoever other than blonde hair - silly!

As far as Keira is concerned; you jumped on the 'I want to fit in' bandwagon and had a go at someone who wasn't even a member any longer? Someone who did nothing to you. You weren't unable to comment when you used her to to get at me - you had plenty to say then.

Similarities? I've just answered this, we both have blonde hair but she's probably closer to your age!  %£&)**#
You're just crying sour grapes (again) because you know these lips will never be yours!

*&*%£ *&*%£

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:20:41 AM by Caroline »

Offline Myster

« Reply #653 on: January 31, 2015, 06:53:40 AM »
Oooh!... you never told me you were cross-eyed Caroline, otherwise I wouldn't have downloaded your sozzled pic... 24 times!!!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #654 on: January 31, 2015, 09:05:54 AM »
Oooh!... you never told me you were cross-eyed Caroline, otherwise I wouldn't have downloaded your sozzled pic... 24 times!!!

It's OK, it's not permanent!   @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #655 on: January 31, 2015, 10:11:52 AM »
No resemblance whatsoever other than blonde hair - silly!

As far as Keira is concerned; you jumped on the 'I want to fit in' bandwagon and had a go at someone who wasn't even a member any longer? Someone who did nothing to you. You weren't unable to comment when you used her to to get at me - you had plenty to say then.

Similarities? I've just answered this, we both have blonde hair but she's probably closer to your age!  %£&)**#
You're just crying sour grapes (again) because you know these lips will never be yours!

*&*%£ *&*%£

Talk about take yourself seriously...lol...lighten up.

Look how much stick I take on here from Scipio re my adoption themed posts eg I had a bad adoption experience, I'm mentally ill, I need help etc, etc.  I experienced exactly the same on Blue from Lookout.  Does it bother me or stop me posting?  No.  Why?  Because I know there's not a grain of truth in it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I've never complained to any mod on Blue or Red and all posts remain unedited.  If someone accused me of being XYZ would that bother me?  No it wouldn't unless the person had carried out some ghastly deed eg Myra  Hindley.  Who the hell was Keira?  As far as I'm aware some leftie who lived in Harlow, had an interest in local politics, run a business and had a  bit of an interest in the WHF case.  What's the  big deal? 

Errr I jumped on the Keira bandwagon to fit in here did I?  I can assure you that's not my style at all.  All views expressed are my own.  If I was the fitting in type I would have toed YOUR line on Blue.  If I wanted to fit in here surely the way to go would be to change my stance on JB?  There's no need to "fit in here" as you put it.  I pm'd John shortly after my ban to discuss my membership/JB stance/ban from Blue and I have always been told all views are welcome.  You're a control freak and John isn't.  If John had a problem with my views I would simply post on mumsnet, as I did for a while when it was quiet on here, or start up my own forum.  You know full well when I was posting on Blue that I thought Keira/Caroline were one and the same as I made the mistake of sharing with Susan who leaked it to Maggie and it got back to you.   

I'm very happy with my age, looks/self-image thank you.  Seriously lets meet.  I've always wanted a night out in Newcastle so I'm more than happy to come to you and I will book myself into a hotel overnight.  NGB has my authentic details.  He will confirm for you my name and I will bring my passport with me.  And no I'm not singling you out as I have the hots for you.  I've suggested to a few posters about meeting:  Maggie, Patti, Andrea and Roch.  Lets go for it  8((()*/

Offline abs

« Reply #656 on: January 31, 2015, 06:01:14 PM »
This is very entertaining! Keep it up, girls!!  8@??)( 8((()*/ @)(++(*
P.S. when you meet, you can take photos of each other and post them here!  8(*(
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:15:09 PM by abs »

Offline Myster

« Reply #657 on: January 31, 2015, 06:40:15 PM »
They shall have a fishy on a little dishy,
Then they'll have barney, when the boat cums in.

So dance to yer daddy my little Holly,
Meet on your owny, my little lass.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #658 on: January 31, 2015, 07:56:56 PM »
Talk about take yourself seriously...lol...lighten up.

Look how much stick I take on here from Scipio re my adoption themed posts eg I had a bad adoption experience, I'm mentally ill, I need help etc, etc.  I experienced exactly the same on Blue from Lookout.  Does it bother me or stop me posting?  No.  Why?  Because I know there's not a grain of truth in it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I've never complained to any mod on Blue or Red and all posts remain unedited.  If someone accused me of being XYZ would that bother me?  No it wouldn't unless the person had carried out some ghastly deed eg Myra  Hindley.  Who the hell was Keira?  As far as I'm aware some leftie who lived in Harlow, had an interest in local politics, run a business and had a  bit of an interest in the WHF case.  What's the  big deal? 

Errr I jumped on the Keira bandwagon to fit in here did I?  I can assure you that's not my style at all.  All views expressed are my own.  If I was the fitting in type I would have toed YOUR line on Blue.  If I wanted to fit in here surely the way to go would be to change my stance on JB?  There's no need to "fit in here" as you put it.  I pm'd John shortly after my ban to discuss my membership/JB stance/ban from Blue and I have always been told all views are welcome.  You're a control freak and John isn't.  If John had a problem with my views I would simply post on mumsnet, as I did for a while when it was quiet on here, or start up my own forum.  You know full well when I was posting on Blue that I thought Keira/Caroline were one and the same as I made the mistake of sharing with Susan who leaked it to Maggie and it got back to you.   

I'm very happy with my age, looks/self-image thank you.  Seriously lets meet.  I've always wanted a night out in Newcastle so I'm more than happy to come to you and I will book myself into a hotel overnight.  NGB has my authentic details.  He will confirm for you my name and I will bring my passport with me.  And no I'm not singling you out as I have the hots for you.  I've suggested to a few posters about meeting:  Maggie, Patti, Andrea and Roch.  Lets go for it  8((()*/

Hi Holly, in accordance with Myster's little song - I will Mullet over!  @)(++(* - I don't think I need to see your passport though  8((()*/

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Caroline

« Reply #659 on: January 31, 2015, 08:00:16 PM »
They shall have a fishy on a little dishy,
Then they'll have barney, when the boat cums in.

So dance to yer daddy my little Holly,
Meet on your owny, my little lass.

I take it that you're not overly familiar with that song?  @)(++(* Brave attempt but I'm actually from Co. Durham, not Newcastle  ?{)(**