Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9183 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2022, 12:14:31 PM »
Young children die in accidents all over the world and most cases can be traced back to inadequate parental supervision or care to a greater or lesser degree.  Most people care about their reputstions and careers.  Very few parents (personally I can’t think of any) have covered up the accidental death of a much loved and otherwise well cared for child by faking an abduction simply to protect their own skins.  I would say it’s a less common occurrence  than children actually being abducted by a stranger.

If an accident occurred Maddie was gone. They were in a foreign country ...survival could have kicked in.IMO

Seems GA has always been the thorn in the mccs side....k mcc even for gave abductor...yet not GA.

The abduction was the mccs theory ...yet they let 20+ people into the room to search...after kmcc had already searched for 10 mins.

Can you make any sense of why the mccs did that?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 10:47:58 PM by Admin »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2022, 12:19:59 PM »
Yes, he is an absolutely nasty piece of work ...but what motive would he have to suddenly start another career in abduction he comes across as being more impulsive rather than stealing a child.

If he had successfully got away with it as some think....why did he stop at just Maddie.

How would he know the children were left on their own in the first place....and would be for the rest of the week.

I would agree that CB doesn't seem to be a plotter or planner. His previous/alleged encounters with children haven't been planned, anyway.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2022, 12:51:45 PM »
Let’s examine the McCanns motive then.  Why do you think they had to dispose of the body?

Why do you think they had to dispose of the body?

Silly question really, but how else do you suppose maddie could have been abducted if she was still there.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2022, 12:52:24 PM »
Do you think CB is innocent of the crime of entering an old woman’s property and sadistically raping her?

Now I didn't say that, did I?

It's also not about crimes that CB has committed.

It's about what his motive was to abduct Maddie.

By your reply it seems you haven't got one VS.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2022, 01:08:01 PM »

Motive.. Who wouldn't want to **** a child.. Use it for days.. Torture and document it... Wouldn't get caught if evidence destroyed.. All those are his words

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2022, 02:09:47 PM »
If an accident occurred Maddie was gone. They were in a foreign country ...survival could have kicked in.IMO

Seems GA has always been the thorn in the mccs side....k mcc even for gave abductor...yet not GA.

The abduction was the mccs theory ...yet they let 20+ people into the room to search...after kmcc had already searched for 10 mins.

Can you make any sense of why the mccs did that?

So your child has died in an accident.  What sort of evidence do you think would be destroyed by allowing people into the room where she had been sleeping?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 10:48:44 PM by Admin »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2022, 02:10:55 PM »
I would agree that CB doesn't seem to be a plotter or planner. His previous/alleged encounters with children haven't been planned, anyway.
Do you think he raped an old lady in her own home on a passing whim then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2022, 02:12:07 PM »

Why do you think they had to dispose of the body?

Silly question really, but how else do you suppose maddie could have been abducted if she was still there.
So there was nothing about her body that would have pointed to any other form of neglect or abuse in your view?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2022, 02:12:35 PM »
Motive.. Who wouldn't want to **** a child.. Use it for days.. Torture and document it... Wouldn't get caught if evidence destroyed.. All those are his words

Is that documented ....or is it just more hearsay

Creeps like him can and do have fantasies.... doesn't mean to say they carry them out.

fantasy.
the faculty or activity of imagining impossible or improbable things.

I'm sure if that was the motive - as you think In Portugal at the time he could have done that with a lot less planning and risk [although horrible to say].

Or do you think it had to be a English child with blond hair.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2022, 02:13:18 PM »

I know you didn’t say it, that’s why I asked you if you think he’s innocent of the crime of entering a home and raping the owner.  Well do you or not?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2022, 02:14:12 PM »

Creeps like him can and do have fantasies.... doesn't mean to say they carry them out.

fantasy.

I'm sure if that was the motive - as you think In Portugal at the time he could have done that with a lot less planning and risk [although horrible to say].

It’s documented.  He wrote those words. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2022, 02:22:53 PM »

fantasy.

Anyone who has a good knowledge of the case knows he said that.. And where and when he said it. You obviously don't have a good knowledge of the case.. I'll leave it there

Perhaps if you understood all the real facts you would realise the mccanns are innocent... But you prefer the words  of a convicted liar... Lol
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 02:25:36 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2022, 02:25:21 PM »
So you child has died in an accident.  What sort of evidence do you think would be destroyed by allowing people into the room where she had been sleeping?

What's wrong with you ...confusion for a start.......confusion is a good thing.

Any proof of an intruder would have been out the window. [the open one that was never proved]

So any proof of a so-called intruder would have been lost...as the crime scene destroyed it seems by the mccs.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2022, 02:27:13 PM »
So there was nothing about her body that would have pointed to any other form of neglect or abuse in your view?

I doubt it would be natural causes.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2022, 02:32:22 PM »
Anyone who has a good knowledge of the case knows he said that.. And where and when he said it. You obviously don't have a good knowledge of the case.. I'll leave it there

Perhaps if you understood all the real facts you would realise the mccanns are innocent... But you prefer the words  of a convicted liar... Lol

Typical response... the best form of defence is attack.

I have all the knowledge I need ....wolt said CB is the abductor the fact is he has nothing to prove that.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 10:52:07 PM by Admin »