Author Topic: Mother Rosdeep Adekoya admits Mikaeel Kular killing  (Read 35291 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Mother Rosdeep Adekoya admits Mikaeel Kular killing
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 02:34:07 PM »
'bitch'

Too mild John, although I'm not sure there really are words that could describe.

I think Evil Bitch would be a step in the right direction.

Imagine how that poor boy felt, being beaten, hard,  by the very person meant to love him.

'Not a monster'   My Arse.

No Words.  So I won't even try.  I might have liked to think that she isn't right in the head, but she knew exactly what she was doing when she failed to get medical help, and then disposed of his body before shrieking that he had gone missing.
Although that bit at least was true.

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 04:01:30 PM »
Callous would be a good adjective to describe her actions. For any parent who truly loves their children she must certainly be seen as a monster.  Shame on Brian McConnachie for attempting to play down her culpability.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 04:03:46 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 09:50:04 AM »

Some people don't actually love their children.  But they don't actually beat the shit out of them.  Anymore than they would beat the shit out of anyone.

This was a Psychopathic act.  The woman is dangerous.  I hope this is taken into account when considering her release. And I hope she never gets to keep any other child she might ever have.

Or will someone try to tell me that her loss of temper lasted for the two days of what was a sustained attack?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 04:47:18 PM »
Mikaeel's mother is a 'demon' for killing her son and she should 'suffer everyday', the boy's father claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707459/Mikaeels-mother-demon-killing-son-suffer-everyday-boys-father-claims.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline robo

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 07:36:43 PM »
I beg to remind others that BABY P's mother was out of jail in 4 years- after sustained cruelty to her poor toddler.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:10:01 PM by Admin »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 08:14:31 PM »
I beg to remind others that BABY P's mother was out of jail in 4 years- after sustained cruelty to her poor toddler.

Yer, well.  Some people just can't hack it.  Some people stand by and watch their babies being killed.  It isn't exactly unusual.

How many of those happend today?  But never mind.  Just go on giving them their Social Security payments.

Offline Vicky

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 11:19:31 PM »
I had never heard anything about this case until today, and I really regret reading it. What a sick monster this woman is, beating your child for being sick? Ugh..how can you get mad at someone, especially a child, for being ill. Some people really do not deserve to have children at all.