Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259459 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« on: March 04, 2013, 02:12:56 PM »
I must say I feel so sorry for the pro Bamber lot across on the blue forum as they have exhausted every possible bit of speculation and then some.  What to do guys ?   @)(++(*  @)(++(*  @)(++(*
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline goatboy

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 09:40:08 PM »
Hasn't Tesko got loads of evidence proving Bamber's innocence? And he's waiting for the right time to show it? If I were him I'd wait another ten years or so. That would be the most sensible thing to do. 8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 01:50:10 AM »
Hasn't Tesko got loads of evidence proving Bamber's innocence? And he's waiting for the right time to show it? If I were him I'd wait another ten years or so. That would be the most sensible thing to do. 8-)(--)

Yes...like that elusive photo of Sheila on the bed he keeps harping on about seeing in Ewan Smiths office.

I fear all this new evidence stuff is a figment of a very over-active imagination.   8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 09:20:19 PM »
Mike Tesco's is answering all questions YES or NO.

Is Mike Tesko a dangerous crank or just an aged, lying irrelevant weirdo?

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 10:45:20 AM »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmFMXkhXPY‎

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 10:02:05 PM »

I'll stick up for aged irrelevant weirdo's, but he's lying if he says he has more cards up his sleeve. As goatboy pointed out they would have thrown everything at that last appeal bid, and really he's up shit creek now and the best he can hope for is parole as an old man.

We know that Jeremy could bat for the other side, so maybe he asked Tesko for another 10 years, he can't bear to be without his mate John Cannan  8**8:/:

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 03:21:56 AM »
I gave Caroline three months before she was off the blue forum...... Looking at some of the posts to her, I think 3 months may have been generous of me, eeek.

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 07:58:59 AM »
I gave Caroline three months before she was off the blue forum...... Looking at some of the posts to her, I think 3 months may have been generous of me, eeek.

Don't tell me she's changed her mind about JB after all this time ? Well, they all come round to the right answer eventually.  Must be because she never got a reply from him when the questions got tough... like many before her.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 08:43:52 AM »
Don't tell me she's changed her mind about JB after all this time ? Well, they all come round to the right answer eventually.  Must be because she never got a reply from him when the questions got tough... like many before her.

Blimey, are the Golden Girls starting to admit the truth, at long last?

They'd better not comb over here, with all their "wine o'clock" and scones chatter.    ?8)@)-)

Offline goatboy

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 09:27:32 PM »
Wow! Debating the possibility that he may be guilty after all? And that he doesn't like being asked difficult questions and sometimes refuses to answer them (rather like in his police interviews)? Are we sure this is really happening on the blue forum?  >@@(*&)

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 10:02:52 PM »
Wouldn't say she's changed her mind, but she is doubting/cautious. She is one of the only ladies over there that has TRULY investigated the case and shown an understanding of it.

Offline puglove

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 11:59:56 PM »
Wouldn't say she's changed her mind, but she is doubting/cautious. She is one of the only ladies over there that has TRULY investigated the case and shown an understanding of it.

Well, it really looks like Bamber is in the last chance saloon. So many appeals, all knocked back. I really hope that I've helped, in some small way, to keep that murdering b........ in prison for the rest of his miserable, greedy life.    8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 08:21:46 AM »
Why can't we call a fruit bat a fruit bat with impunity?

I understand Frizzy holds the cards over certain members over at Tesco's because she has had 'electronic dalliances' with certain learned mods there but we should be able to say what we like!

Offline puglove

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 09:43:01 AM »
Why can't we call a fruit bat a fruit bat with impunity?

I understand Frizzy holds the cards over certain members over at Tesco's because she has had 'electronic dalliances' with certain learned mods there but we should be able to say what we like!

"Electronic dalliances"!!!

HA!!  @)(++(*

Offline Amanda3266

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 06:53:44 AM »
I do go over and read through the blue forum sometimes.....there are good people there and also those who are jst frantically searching for "proof" that their man is innocent after all. Finally there are those who are just frankly deluded and you will never ever convince them.

Awful case.....five people dead and a man on a whole life term (rightly so in my opinion). So utterly sad.