Author Topic: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others  (Read 27066 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 01:08:59 PM »
She died of stomach ulcer & starvation.

Verdict Misadventure.  No crime committed.

If parents won't accept that, then that is their problem.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 01:13:16 PM »
Verdict Misadventure.  No crime committed.

If parents won't accept that, then that is their problem.

It's also the problem of the Dusun resort, since the family are attempting to sue them for having no security & a faulty window lock.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 01:15:26 PM »

So will you do anything about it, or just tuck it away in your mind as 'strange' ?
What do you suggest Lace does about it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 01:16:16 PM »
What do you suggest Lace does about it?

Get Sadie to investigate?

Offline jassi

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2021, 01:16:22 PM »
It's also the problem of the Dusun resort, since the family are attempting to sue them for having no security & a faulty window lock.

You mean for a useful bit of compensation ?  8(0(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2021, 01:19:04 PM »
Her feet were dirty but not damaged.

I don't think it impossible she didn't tread on anything sharp.
Personally and speaking from experience I would think it impossible to spend a week barefoot in jungle terrain and not receive cuts and bites to your feet. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2021, 01:22:57 PM »
Personally and speaking from experience I would think it impossible to spend a week barefoot in jungle terrain and not receive cuts and bites to your feet.

So you're going with 'the abduction for no specific reason' scenario.

I don't blame you, they tend to happen quite frequently.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2021, 01:26:48 PM »
So you're going with 'the abduction for no specific reason' scenario.

I don't blame you, they tend to happen quite frequently.
Unlike you who always claims to know exactly what happened in all these cases from the first minute they are reported, I don't claim to know what happened at all.  I have no hard and fast opinion, but I do think there are many unanswered questions in this case.  I also think blaming the parents (your speciality), and posting nasty callous observations about them and their daughter, her disabilities etc is seriously unpleasant but I would expect nothing else from you, and some of your fellow sceptics.

Offline Lace

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2021, 01:28:38 PM »

Try walking through a rainforest in Thailand,  Leeches,  huge ants all sorts.   She was lucky she didn't come upon a snake or a spider.

Offline jassi

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2021, 01:33:17 PM »

Try walking through a rainforest in Thailand,  Leeches,  huge ants all sorts.  She was lucky she didn't come upon a snake or a spider.

Why, would that have killed her ?  She died anyway.

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2021, 01:34:03 PM »
Unlike you who always claims to know exactly what happened in all these cases from the first minute they are reported, I don't claim to know what happened at all.  I have no hard and fast opinion, but I do think there are many unanswered questions in this case.  I also think blaming the parents (your speciality), and posting nasty callous observations about them and their daughter, her disabilities etc is seriously unpleasant but I would expect nothing else from you, and some of your fellow sceptics.

Well, I believe I'm entitled to my own opinions regardless of how nasty, callous or seriously unpleasant you may feel they are.

I don't think they are, & am under no obligation to care about anyone's feelings.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2021, 03:24:14 PM »
It's not very kind or compassionate of the parents to sue the resort in my opinion.

It may be a way of getting answers to questions.
The family of OJs wife sued him

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2021, 03:26:18 PM »
It's not very kind or compassionate of the parents to sue the resort in my opinion.
This is just deflective whataboutery, the fact that you would equate legal action taken against a potentially negligent resort with the callous and unkind online comments about a dead disabled child and her parents.   If the legal action  is successful then that is because the resort will have been found to be negligent in some way - do you not think that companies that have a duty of care to their clients should be punished if they are found to have failed in some way?

Offline The General

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2021, 03:33:36 PM »
This is just deflective whataboutery, the fact that you would equate legal action taken against a potentially negligent resort with the callous and unkind online comments about a dead disabled child and her parents.   If the legal action  is successful then that is because the resort will have been found to be negligent in some way - do you not think that companies that have a duty of care to their clients should be punished if they are found to have failed in some way?
Only if they had failed in a grossly negligent way.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2021, 03:34:54 PM »

How many other people died over the years that they've been open as a result of their lack of security guards & a poor attention to window latch maintenance?

None?

Well, that obviously wasn't the problem then.