Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 245494 times)

Offline KenMair

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #3390 on: May 14, 2023, 11:09:08 PM »
The Glasgow Two were freed after several appeals.

Let’s remember that.

Let's remember they were released at the third attempt by credible lawyers not tea-leaf readers and fantasy lawyers.  LM's next appeal would be his fifth. No one called them the Glasgow Two. They did call TC as "T*** C*** though. Lovely man.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3391 on: May 14, 2023, 11:15:52 PM »
KenMore had written "Plus they were represented by a credible lawyer who managed to expose police failings which has yet to be proven in this case."  Thus the context of the question was whether or not there had been unprofessional behaviors.  My comments rebutted his claim.  Whether or not this should have been sufficient grounds for appeal is a separate question.  On that question I will be brief; anyone who places high confidence in any appeals system is putting hope above experience.

Are you really trying to compare Aamer Anwar with SF who has yet to progress this case a single inch in 20 years and was so concerned he attended the ALBA conference yesterday rather than supporting the wee laddie at the protest. There has been no credible legal involvment in LM's case in recent years for obvious reasons.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #3392 on: May 14, 2023, 11:28:27 PM »
There has been no credible legal involvment in LM's case in recent years for obvious reasons.

And they never question why. Roddy is a waste of space and seems to spend his time trolling fellow KC's on Twitter.

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #3393 on: May 15, 2023, 12:01:05 AM »
Are you really trying to compare Aamer Anwar with SF who has yet to progress this case a single inch in 20 years and was so concerned he attended the ALBA conference yesterday rather than supporting the wee laddie at the protest. There has been no credible legal involvment in LM's case in recent years for obvious reasons.
I am not trying to make such a comparison.  I am pointing out that (contrary to your claim) there exists at least one instance of incontrovertible investigatorial or judicial conduct that was something other than professional.  Other examples are known and could be debated.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3394 on: May 15, 2023, 06:36:04 AM »

Next you will be mentioning Hillsborough.

Why?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3395 on: May 15, 2023, 06:41:57 AM »
Let's remember they were released at the third attempt by credible lawyers not tea-leaf readers and fantasy lawyers.  LM's next appeal would be his fifth. No one called them the Glasgow Two. They did call TC as "T*** C*** though. Lovely man.

Not lovely at all but still entitled to justice.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3396 on: May 15, 2023, 06:46:56 AM »
And they never question why. Roddy is a waste of space and seems to spend his time trolling fellow KC's on Twitter.

To know that you must be stalking him. Why would you do that?

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #3397 on: May 16, 2023, 07:17:40 PM »
Already answered in my previous post.
What started this particular conversation was KenMore's assertion that there was no proven bad conduct by the police.  My bringing up the interrogation and quoting Lord Hamilton and the other members was in rebuttal to his claim.  If questioning a 14-15 year old person in such a manner and not allowing him or her representation are not sufficient grounds for appeal in Scotland, then it indicates the existence of at least one problem in Scottish justice (we have a similar problem in the United States BTW).
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 09:44:59 PM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3398 on: May 30, 2023, 12:20:57 AM »
Partial Transcript of James Hunter & Alan Carrick From United SK8S Ltd Podcast & Gaslighter Sandra Lean On The “Weird” Story About The Note Through The Door, The Wee Saturday Girl & Her May 2023 Excuse For Why She Couldn’t Attend The Murderers November 2004 Trial (Part 219)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/05/29/killer-luke-mitchell-partial-transcript-of-james-hunter-alan-carrick-from-united-sk8s-ltd-podcast-gaslighter-sandra-lean-on-the-weird-story-about-the-note-through-the-do/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3399 on: June 11, 2023, 12:32:13 AM »
**LIVE** on the psycho killer of Hae Min Lee and his innocence fraud
👇
https://www.youtube.com/live/OvAzBJpZy4U?feature=share
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3400 on: June 12, 2023, 11:51:19 AM »
Almost 20 years and sadistic, psychopathic killer Luke Mitchell continues to self sabotage, also getting caught using illegal drugs

All those people who are being manipulated and exploited to write to the prison, will more than likely help him get sent back to closed prison conditions

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/06/12/killer-luke-mitchell-actual-factual-guilty-murderer-sadistic-psychopath-who-has-been-psychologically-abusing-torturing-his-secondary-victims-4-almost-20-years-caught-using-illegal-dru/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3402 on: June 12, 2023, 01:37:08 PM »
Almost 20 years and sadistic, psychopathic killer Luke Mitchell continues to self sabotage, also getting caught using illegal drugs

All those people who are being manipulated and exploited to write to the prison, will more than likely help him get sent back to closed prison conditions

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/06/12/killer-luke-mitchell-actual-factual-guilty-murderer-sadistic-psychopath-who-has-been-psychologically-abusing-torturing-his-secondary-victims-4-almost-20-years-caught-using-illegal-dru/

Un-Convicted Baby Killer, Sexual Deviant & Con-Artist Billy Middleton & His “Wrongly Accused Person” August 2013 Abusive Rant
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/06/12/un-convicted-baby-killer-sexual-deviant-con-artist-his-august-2013-abusive-rant/

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3403 on: June 12, 2023, 05:34:27 PM »

Maybe he should have thought about that before he murdered his girlfriend. In the brief time I listened to that nonsense he comes across as a whinging self-centred ****. Did he mention Jodi once? Anyway, well done SPS for their current stance and hopefully ignoring Lean and the muppets who will write to and pray for him.

I think even for his own safety he will not get parole any time soon and would be a risk both to himself and others.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3404 on: June 12, 2023, 06:59:14 PM »
Maybe he should have thought about that before he murdered his girlfriend. In the brief time I listened to that nonsense he comes across as a whinging self-centred ****. Did he mention Jodi once? Anyway, well done SPS for their current stance and hopefully ignoring Lean and the muppets who will write to and pray for him.

I think even for his own safety he will not get parole any time soon and would be a risk both to himself and others.

It sounds like the prison service also recognise he is a risk to “females” as this was the word used

I don’t believe a word he says and would like to hear from all those people he named!

The sadistic and psychopathic killer should have admitted to his brutal murder years ago and done his sentence quietly and left his secondary victims in peace

He won’t be getting out of prison anytime soon that’s for sure

And all the letters the prison receives will be logged on his prison security records, alongside the names of the senders
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 07:06:52 PM by Nicholas »