Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 249907 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #3405 on: June 12, 2023, 07:05:19 PM »
Maybe he should have thought about that before he murdered his girlfriend. In the brief time I listened to that nonsense he comes across as a whinging self-centred ****. Did he mention Jodi once? Anyway, well done SPS for their current stance and hopefully ignoring Lean and the muppets who will write to and pray for him.

I think even for his own safety he will not get parole any time soon and would be a risk both to himself and others.

He hasn’t changed

He sounds like a child

Has charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean sent a letter to the prison or is she getting the other flying monkeys to do it?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3406 on: June 12, 2023, 07:14:45 PM »
The content of flying monkey and fraudster Scott Forbes book won’t have helped the sadistic psycho either

Forbes’s behaviour on behalf of the killer went too far, as if he and his abusive enablers hadn’t gone too far already

Notice how killer Luke Mitchell also doesn’t address any of this but I suspect it will all be noted in his prison security files - which will also be used to assess his risks
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 07:20:49 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3407 on: June 12, 2023, 08:31:35 PM »
He hasn’t changed

He sounds like a child

Has charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean sent a letter to the prison or is she getting the other flying monkeys to do it?

Lean thinking she's clever using a picture of him as a 14 year old to illicit sympathy shows how desperate she is. If a man was to do that with a 14 year old girl it would be regarded as a seriously unhealthy interest in adolescent children - in this case ones that kill.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3408 on: June 13, 2023, 04:55:37 AM »
Maybe he should have thought about that before he murdered his girlfriend. In the brief time I listened to that nonsense he comes across as a whinging self-centred ****. Did he mention Jodi once?

He didn’t mention his brother Shane Mitchell either!

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3409 on: June 14, 2023, 06:06:20 PM »
He didn’t mention his brother Shane Mitchell either!

The poor lad has been unceremoniously strip searched after The Slaver posted his prison diaries on YouTube. It's just not fair - 5 prison officers looking for digital contraband. Still it's only HMP Greenock not Guantanamo.

Plus daft Ronnie M suggesting someone should pay the governor a visit at home.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 06:27:15 PM by KenMore »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3410 on: June 14, 2023, 09:45:53 PM »
The poor lad has been unceremoniously strip searched after The Slaver posted his prison diaries on YouTube. It's just not fair - 5 prison officers looking for digital contraband. Still it's only HMP Greenock not Guantanamo.

Plus daft Ronnie M suggesting someone should pay the governor a visit at home.

The Scottish Prison Service Respond To Security Breaches, Grifter Sandra Lean Is Not A Member Of The Media & Therefore Has Zero Ethics, His Mobile Phone & More On The Murderers 20 Year Psychological Abuse & Torture Campaign of His Secondary Victims & Lies About The Media & Prison Staff (Part 222)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/06/14/killer-luke-mitchell-the-scottish-prison-service-respond-to-security-breaches-enabler-grifter-sandra-lean-who-is-not-a-member-of-the-media-has-zero-ethics-the-murderers-20-year-psycholo/

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3411 on: June 14, 2023, 10:11:17 PM »
The Scottish Prison Service Respond To Security Breaches, Grifter Sandra Lean Is Not A Member Of The Media & Therefore Has Zero Ethics, His Mobile Phone & More On The Murderers 20 Year Psychological Abuse & Torture Campaign of His Secondary Victims & Lies About The Media & Prison Staff (Part 222)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/06/14/killer-luke-mitchell-the-scottish-prison-service-respond-to-security-breaches-enabler-grifter-sandra-lean-who-is-not-a-member-of-the-media-has-zero-ethics-the-murderers-20-year-psycholo/

Looks like you have the grifter well covered. It seems Drama Queen Lean (DQL) is quite happy to endorse a child murderer's prison rights but claims death threats and harassment when someone mentions a house she lived in decades ago etc.  Who's recording these calls and passing them to DQL? Not sure if she realises the harder she pushes the worse it gets for her boy, but it's not really about him anyway.

Any value in the "rumours" SF was behind the recent disused building fire to whip up attention. He's gone rather quiet recently for a publicity hungry fantasist.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 10:18:57 PM by KenMore »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3412 on: June 15, 2023, 02:47:37 PM »
Looks like you have the grifter well covered. It seems Drama Queen Lean (DQL) is quite happy to endorse a child murderer's prison rights but claims death threats and harassment when someone mentions a house she lived in decades ago etc.  Who's recording these calls and passing them to DQL? Not sure if she realises the harder she pushes the worse it gets for her boy, but it's not really about him anyway.

Any value in the "rumours" SF was behind the recent disused building fire to whip up attention. He's gone rather quiet recently for a publicity hungry fantasist.

He doesn’t do Facebook so you won’t find in there. He has posted some very interesting tweets on Twitter recently though..or has he blocked you?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3413 on: June 16, 2023, 04:31:34 PM »
Oh my days, lawd almighty! Dq Lean is fleeing justice in her van trying to get across the border before the law catch her. Mitchell back in HMP Shotts for punishment of SL publishing his prison diaries.

Haven't seen the full story but looks like things might be slowing down on the Innocence Fraud grift.

&^&*%

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3414 on: June 16, 2023, 05:21:29 PM »
Oh my days, lawd almighty! Dq Lean is fleeing justice in her van trying to get across the border before the law catch her. Mitchell back in HMP Shotts for punishment of SL publishing his prison diaries.

Haven't seen the full story but looks like things might be slowing down on the Innocence Fraud grift.

&^&*%
what’s occuring?

ETA I’m up to speed now.

Sandra (fugitive on the run) doesn’t appear to know about this

“Telephone – ​if a prisoner wishes to contact the media by telephone and the call is intended or likely to be published or broadcast by radio or television or posted on the Internet the prisoner must first apply in writing to the Governor for permission. The Governor must decide whether to permit the application in liaison with Press Office. This will only be allowed in exceptional circumstances where the prisoner intends to make serious representations about matters of legitimate public interest affecting prisoners, including where appropriate an alleged miscarriage of justice in the prisoners’ own case, and where the other criteria in Section 3 are met”;

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/899016/psi_2010_37_prisoners_access_to_the_media.pdf
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 05:32:46 PM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3415 on: June 16, 2023, 05:34:36 PM »
what’s occuring?

Lean has posted she is leaving Scotland tonight due to Police possibly pursuing her for posting LM's prison phonecalls. It's all on Facebook which I can't access at the moment. It's like Thelma & Louise although she's probably just parked up in Scotts Caravans site having a can and a cig.

Her quote "I'm no use to Luke if I'm locked up"

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3416 on: June 16, 2023, 07:12:15 PM »
Lean has posted she is leaving Scotland tonight due to Police possibly pursuing her for posting LM's prison phonecalls. It's all on Facebook which I can't access at the moment. It's like Thelma & Louise although she's probably just parked up in Scotts Caravans site having a can and a cig.

What a drama queen
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #3417 on: June 16, 2023, 07:57:47 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ2VLYsHW9E
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #3418 on: June 16, 2023, 08:13:47 PM »

She's losing it/ or what an amateur dramatic masterclass. As you say yourself Sandra - how do you sleep at night knowing you are defending a child murderer?  Does anyone really believe someone who was a heavy drug user aged 14 hasn't used drugs in prison until last year. Fairy tales.

Enjoy your weekend in Berwick Clarice. You're not a POA, advocacy worker, solicitor, or journalist so have zero authority to act on his behalf.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 08:50:34 PM by KenMore »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3419 on: June 16, 2023, 08:54:20 PM »
She does look slightly unhinged.  Do they not have reasonably priced hairdressers in Scotland?  Are we supposed to believe what she’s telling us and what Mitchell is telling her? 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 08:59:07 PM by Venturi Swirl »