Author Topic: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd  (Read 31058 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2021, 08:50:11 PM »
Stop posting reasonable, thoughtful posts then.

Don't you start, poor Eleanor has no hair left.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2021, 08:56:30 PM »
You know how much I love victim blaming so here is just a little.

Floyd made unnecessary fuss & was awkward with the police because, IMO, he had drugs in his car, had been driving under the influence & if found guilty of trying to pass off a fake $20 (whether it's been proven as a fake yet is in dispute) he would probably do a little jail time what with his previous.

He claimed he was claustrophobic & that's why he couldn't get in the police car, which was total horse shit as he'd just left a car. He made the situation more difficult for himself.

But that still didn't give Chauvin the right to 'allegedly'knee him to death.

He fell asleep in his car after he came out of the Cup Foods store so he was obviously struggling even then to remain lucid. When the store staff came out to confront him he was barely able to keep awake to interact with them. Even his companions in the car, one of whom was one of his drug suppliers, failed to rouse him to drive off. Had he driven off there might be other people dead today.

So taking that into account, the fact he swallowed more pills when he saw police approaching must have impaired him greatly. No wonder two cops were able to frogmarch him some distance to their patrol car outside Cup Foods where Chauvin  joined them and it all kicked off.

I watched the original videos played in court last week and Floyd's voice didn't come across like someone being slowly asphyxiated. He was foaming at the mouth and had pains all over, apparently the same reaction he had had previously to the illicit drugs he had taken and this according to his girlfriend.

I strongly suspect that it was the drugs that killed him, Chauvin wasn't to know the extent of what he had taken.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 10:43:00 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2021, 09:03:03 PM »
He fell asleep in his car after he came out of the Cup Foods store so he was obviously struggling even then to remain lucid. When the store staff came out to confront him he was barely able to keep awake to interact with them. Even his companions in the car, one of whom was one of his drug suppliers, failed to rouse him to drive off. Had he driven off there might be other people dead today.

So taking that into account, the fact he swallowed more pills when saw police approaching must have impaired him greatly. No wonder two cops were able to frogmarch him some distance to their patrol car.

Both, allegedly, his girlfriend testified she didn't like his male friend, Morries Hall, who has taken the 5th amendment & refused to testify because he would incriminate himself. He definitely sold Floyd drugs.

She also claimed IIRC she believed he had previously bought Heroin from his other friend Shawanda Hill.

https://thenetline.com/who-is-shawanda-hill/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 09:09:51 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2021, 09:05:35 PM »

Three people in their 40's, sat in a car all f..ked up on drugs.

What a lovely image for Black Lives Matter.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2021, 09:14:56 PM »

Reliability of post-Mortem fentanyl concentrations in determining the cause of death.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22890811/

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2021, 09:19:20 PM »

Fatal Fix. How an Opioid overdose shuts down your body.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/opioid-crisis-overdose-death

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2021, 09:24:40 PM »

'One of the tell-tale signs of opioid overdose is frothy fluid around the nose and mouth and fluid in the lungs, called pulmonary oedema.'

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/opioid-crisis-overdose-death

I don't think they found the fluid in his lungs, must read back.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2021, 10:17:05 PM »

So taking that into account, the fact he swallowed more pills when he saw police approaching must have impaired him greatly. No wonder two cops were able to frogmarch him some distance to their patrol car outside Cup Foods where Chauvin  joined them and it all kicked off.

I watched the original videos played in court last week and Floyd's voice didn't come across like someone being slowly asphyxiated. He was foaming at the mouth and had pains all over, apparently the same reaction he had had previously to the illicit drugs he had taken and this according to his girlfriend.

I strongly suspect that it was the drugs that killed him, Chauvin wasn't to know the extent of what he had taken.
So either he was docile because of the drugs and didn’t need to be pinned to the ground for nine minutes or he wasn’t and was violently resisting arrest - he can’t have been both.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 10:43:22 PM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2021, 10:25:49 PM »
So either he was docile because of the drugs and didn’t need to be pinned to the ground for nine minutes or he wasn’t and was violently resisting arrest - he can’t have been both.

If I remember correctly the drug made you sleepy but also rendered you provocative if woken up.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2021, 10:47:10 PM »
If I remember correctly the drug made you sleepy but also rendered you provocative if woken up.
@)(++(* so you can have it both ways, might have guessed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2021, 11:04:04 PM »
Several witnesses made reference to Chauvin's nonchalant demeanour as he knelt on Floyd for over 9 minutes.

Fire fighter witness Genevieve Hansen even gave a statement suggesting Derek Chauvin was so laid back than he had his hand in his pocket. As can be seen from the image below, this was an optical illusion.

There are so many things about this picture that changed my mind about 'involuntary manslaughter'

IMO- From what I see is:

1 It is very disturbing seeing a photograph of  man being killed, The bystanders must have  experienced some for of trauma.
2. the police officer looks like a hunter in Africa  showing his pride at killing an Elephant or other large 'prey'= he looked pleased with himself. Almost posing!

Ignoring pleas to offer aid is a sign that no one was going to claim his  'kill'  a term used in hunting sports for someone who stakes a claim to the  triumphant 'winner'

Only y observation.

AT present I am not convinced this particular event was racially motivated. On the basis of no evidence of racial abused hurled at FG as he resisted arrest.  Also white criminals have also died as a result of this type of restraint.

People who take  certain mixture of drugs can become overtly passive and then violent and  aggressive their perception of reality is warped.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2021, 11:12:12 PM »

There are so many things about this picture that changed my mind about 'involuntary manslaughter'

IMO- From what I see is:

1 It is very disturbing seeing a photograph of  man being killed, The bystanders must have  experienced some for of trauma.
2. the police officer looks like a hunter in Africa  showing his pride at killing an Elephant or other large 'prey'= he looked pleased with himself. Almost posing!

Ignoring pleas to offer aid is a sign that no one was going to claim his  'kill'  a term used in hunting sports for someone who stakes a claim to the  triumphant 'winner'

Only y observation.

AT present I am not convinced this particular event was racially motivated. On the basis of no evidence of racial abused hurled at FG as he resisted arrest.  Also white criminals have also died as a result of this type of restraint.

People who take  certain mixture of drugs can become overtly passive and then violent and  aggressive their perception of reality is warped.

Yes there's no known evidence Chauvin was a member or supporter of any far right Neo Nazi, White Supremacist hate groups, & if he really hated black people so much he was willing to murder one in broad daylight then why didn't he just start shooting all the other black people in the vicinity?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2021, 11:29:28 PM »

IMO- From what I see is:

Only y observation.

I tried to tell this to Spam already but he doesn't believe me.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2021, 11:37:04 PM »
I tried to tell this to Spam already but he doesn't believe me.
As virtually the entire incident was filmed there will of course be evidence of Floyd’s violent and aggressive behaviour.  Like the part where he apologises when he comes out of the car perhaps, or the part where he begs the cops not to kill him.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2021, 11:54:31 PM »
As virtually the entire incident was filmed there will of course be evidence of Floyd’s violent and aggressive behaviour.  Like the part where he apologises when he comes out of the car perhaps, or the part where he begs the cops not to kill him.

One decent witness did say he saw FG foaming at the mouth. My opinion, not worth anything I know, It could be 50/50 blame for the struggle getting out of hand. However, FG didn't deserve to die that way, and that responsibility would be on the Police officer.

would FG have been so aggressively resistant had he NOT been intoxicated? or feared  being jailed for being in possession of drugs with intent to sell?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin