Author Topic: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd  (Read 30989 times)

Offline John

Re: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd
« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2021, 06:35:39 PM »
Well anyway, I think the only reasonable response to the pigs head being left at the defence witnesses house is to nail a bag of Fentanyl to the prosecution witnesses front door.

The repercussions of this prosecution will stretch far beyond the courtroom in Minneapolis.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #256 on: April 19, 2021, 06:37:08 PM »
Isn't it strange that it was the Daily Mail who broke the story with the US press playing catch-up?
I doubt you can prove that.

This US report was posted Sunday evening

https://abc7news.com/10525625/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:39:27 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #257 on: April 19, 2021, 06:40:23 PM »
The repercussions of this prosecution will stretch far beyond the courtroom in Minneapolis.

IMO George Floyd was the agent of his own destruction. Had he not participated in criminal activity, taken drugs and fought with police he would probably be alive still.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #258 on: April 19, 2021, 06:42:22 PM »
I doubt you can prove that.

This US report was posted Sunday evening

https://abc7news.com/10525625/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9485085/Vandals-target-former-home-Derek-Chauvin-expert-witness-Barry-Brodd-severed-PIGS-HEAD.html

It appears the pig's head on a stick is a common theme here.

"Minnesota police have arrested 24 people amid clashes with Black Lives Matter protesters brandishing a pig's head on a stake on a fourth night of chaos on Wednesday following the police shooting of a black man there days earlier."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9473047/Protester-carries-pigs-head-STAKE-fourth-day-clashes-police-Minnesota.html
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:45:10 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #259 on: April 19, 2021, 06:42:30 PM »
IMO George Floyd was the agent of his own destruction. Had he not participated in criminal activity, taken drugs and fought with police he would probably be alive still.
Do you think he deserved to die under the knee of the police officer?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #261 on: April 19, 2021, 06:44:27 PM »

I think the trial should have been held outside of Minneapolis & the jury sequestered for the full trial.

In the George Zimmerman trial (a hispanic guy who shot dead a black youth) the jury were sequestered for 22 days because of the level of protest.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #262 on: April 19, 2021, 06:49:12 PM »
I think the trial should have been held outside of Minneapolis & the jury sequestered for the full trial.

In the George Zimmerman trial (a hispanic guy who shot dead a black youth) the jury were sequestered for 22 days because of the level of protest.

The defence attempted to have it moved but judge Cahill wouldn't permit it.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #263 on: April 19, 2021, 06:49:56 PM »
What’s that supposed to prove?

I believe that was the original story.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #264 on: April 19, 2021, 06:51:50 PM »
I believe that was the original story.
Why do you believe that?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #265 on: April 19, 2021, 06:51:54 PM »

It was accidental imo. It's time career criminals realised that they are not untouchable.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #266 on: April 19, 2021, 06:53:07 PM »
It was accidental imo.
so manslaughter then.

Offline John

« Reply #267 on: April 19, 2021, 06:54:43 PM »
The defence attempted to have it moved but judge Cahill wouldn't permit it.

The judge was of the opinion that moving it would only move the rioting and looting. Minneapolis was as good a venue as anywhere else in the State of Minnesota.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:57:02 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #268 on: April 19, 2021, 07:05:03 PM »

No, but if the police had shot him dead when he was robbing a pregnant woman at gun point I'd see no good reason to question the use of force.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #269 on: April 19, 2021, 07:05:51 PM »
No, but if the police had shot him dead when he was robbing a pregnant woman at gun point I'd see no good reason to question the use of force.
Well he wasn’t so that’s a completely spurious argument.