Author Topic: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd  (Read 30991 times)

Offline carlymichelle

Re: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd
« Reply #285 on: April 19, 2021, 08:27:56 PM »
it sounds like it may be announced today??

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #286 on: April 19, 2021, 08:29:50 PM »
i think what nelson is saying is making alot of sense personally  i  dont think it  was anything  to  with his neck george died because of his heart/drug OD imo
Is that your professional opinion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #287 on: April 19, 2021, 08:46:55 PM »
its back live

Offline John

« Reply #288 on: April 19, 2021, 09:09:36 PM »
i think what nelson is saying is making alot of sense personally  i  dont think it  was anything  to  with his neck george died because of his heart/drug OD imo

It certainly contributed to his death according to the evidence.

A question I have never heard asked was what reasonable or unreasonable behaviour was George Floyd guilty of?  Was his continued resistance reasonable or unreasonable?

Another question still unanswered was to what extent did Floyd's ingestion of drugs, namely fentanyl and methamphetamine affect his reasoning that day?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 09:18:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #289 on: April 19, 2021, 09:29:50 PM »

A question I have never heard asked was what reasonable or unreasonable behaviour was George Floyd guilty of?  Was his continued resistance reasonable or unreasonable?

Another question still unanswered was to what extent did Floyd's ingestion of drugs, namely fentanyl and methamphetamine affect his reasoning that day?

i would  say if he had not been on  drugs he would have been alot   calmer    meth  can cause  agitation i think

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #290 on: April 19, 2021, 09:59:15 PM »

you may be surprised to learn that George Floyd was not actually on trial.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2021, 10:10:05 PM »
Mr Nelson has motioned for a mistrial re Maxine Waters comments.

Judge has denied.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 10:12:22 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2021, 10:14:48 PM »
you may be surprised to learn that George Floyd was not actually on trial.

If Chauvin is found innocent that ipso facto means Floyd was guilty.
If that happens I think his family should pay back the civil award & reimburse Chauvin for any costs incurred.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2021, 10:21:30 PM »
im sensing trouble no matter  what the jury decides

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2021, 10:25:45 PM »
im sensing trouble no matter  what the jury decides

I think you are absolutely right about that.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #295 on: April 19, 2021, 10:28:12 PM »
im wondering if  the jury was shown the  hour long  video i posted?? you know with the paramedics working on george  etc  and  the  drug dealer in the car etc

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #296 on: April 19, 2021, 11:05:37 PM »
If Chauvin is found innocent that ipso facto means Floyd was guilty.
If that happens I think his family should pay back the civil award & reimburse Chauvin for any costs incurred.
Guilty of what - commiting suicide? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2021, 11:06:40 PM »
im wondering if  the jury was shown the  hour long  video i posted?? you know with the paramedics working on george  etc  and  the  drug dealer in the car etc
What’s the paramedics  working got to do with Chauvin’s actions which resulted in the death of George Floyd?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2021, 11:37:38 PM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2021, 05:51:05 AM »

Unsurprisingly, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has defended Maxine Waters incitement to riot & attempt to influence a jury, by accusing those in the GOP criticising her of siding with White Supremacy.