Author Topic: Deja vu again .... and again, ad infinitum!  (Read 8057 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: Deja vu again .... and again, ad infinitum!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 01:28:10 AM »
Bamber ain't going anywhere, he's had it.
Every avenue has been exhausted there's nothing left. Bamber knows this, but he enjoys the attention and being a pain to the CCRC.
If he applies again they won't rush to deal with it. Had he waited, he would have got his inheritance. Greed took over and he took the lives of 5 people. Even mike knows Sheila didn't kill herself.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 01:30:34 AM »
I'm surprised a Bamberette hasn't tied themselves to a railing...yet.
We are taking this thread off topic, let's go on a Bamber thread. :)

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 01:40:40 AM »
Bamber ain't going anywhere, he's had it.
Every avenue has been exhausted there's nothing left. Bamber knows this, but he enjoys the attention and being a pain to the CCRC.
If he applies again they won't rush to deal with it. Had he waited, he would have got his inheritance. Greed took over and he took the lives of 5 people. Even mike knows Sheila didn't kill herself.

I feel sad for poor old Daisy. Gave Bamber every penny she and her husband had got, but still he wanted more. And when the money ran out....Daisy was dumped. And he was so cruel to her.

Just goes to prove that a murdering, greedy b........ doesn't change his spots.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 01:42:16 AM »
Daisy? Who's that?

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2014, 01:45:48 AM »
I feel sad for poor old Daisy. Gave Bamber every penny she and her husband had got, but still he wanted more. And when the money ran out....Daisy was dumped. And he was so cruel to her.

Just goes to prove that a murdering, greedy b........ doesn't change his spots.

And Jackie was dumped, and Aggie was dumped, and Mike was shat on from a great height.....what a total hero Jeremy is.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2014, 01:48:05 AM »
Like you said, a leopard  never changes its spots.
Do you think he will apply again to the CCRC?
Who's Daisy?

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 01:52:46 AM »
Daisy? Who's that?

Daisy joined here for a while, (which pissed Gladys off a treat) after she offered to finance more useless pig-rind shots. Bamber demanded more money, Daisy questioned the finances, and Bamber threw an eppy. And dumped Daisy. She was/is a nice person. And very hurt by Bamber's strop.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 01:58:46 AM »
Oh god, how can you compare cold thick pig skin to the living, warm, skin of a human? Nobody knows what those marks on Nevile were, or when he ended up with them.
I wonder how much money people have donated to Bamber and his cause?

Offline puglove

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 02:00:14 AM »
Like you said, a leopard  never changes its spots.
Do you think he will apply again to the CCRC?
Who's Daisy?

There is no point in applying unless there is new evidence. And there isn't. Mike's lies won't help. And Mason Doyle's book doesn't look like it will happen. Why write a book if you can present evidence?

Nom nom nom. Sprouts.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 02:06:34 AM »
Rest I'm off to kip!
Look at the time, will try get on tomorrow.
Night Shone, sleep well xx

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 02:09:05 AM »
Oh god, how can you compare cold thick pig skin to the living, warm, skin of a human? Nobody knows what those marks on Nevile were, or when he ended up with them.
I wonder how much money people have donated to Bamber and his cause?

Bamber has had 30 years, and access to his case notes. And every Christmas, we hear....not long now. Any minute now. I'm out of here. Look out, all you EP coppers.

Just you b....rs wait until I've gobbled down this sprout.....

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 02:10:18 AM »
Rest I'm off to kip!
Look at the time, will try get on tomorrow.
Night Shone, sleep well xx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2014, 02:24:30 AM »
Would you believe Tesco's 'Magic Roundabout' has returned yet again to the totally bogus 'Two Silencer' horse manure!

No doubt Tesko is copying and pasting from the numerous times before he has posted this rubbish. Of course he will never repost the dozens of posts that expose this hogwash and his lies!

The Bamberettes really should bring Jackie Preece out of mothballs. She is the only effective Bamber campaigner I have ever seen. Jackie may have been zealous to the point of manic but she got professional people on her side, got Bamber new lawyers and a prime time TV documentary. At least there was something new to talk about!

There is a new twist though.  Now he is claiming a new exhibit number never cited anywhere before SJ/1.

His claims change quite rapidly though.  Nearly every time I confront him a new allegation emerges and he changes his claims.

At first he was claiming SJ/1 was assigned to a moderator seized on 8/7/85 and that SBJ/1 was the moderator found by Boutflour now he reversed things and is claiming SBJ/1 was seized 8/7/85 and SJ/1 is the one foudn by Boutflour.

There is no evidence of an SJ/1 exhibit at all, no reason for the initials SJ to be used, no evidence of Stanley Jones seizing any exhibits at all on 87/85 he spent most of the day doing interviews.  Mike claims DCI Jones sent Stanley Jones back at night to grab the moderator when no one else was around. Moreover there is substantial evidence to establish SBJ/1 was the moderator Bourflour found indeed the other items that were transmitted after also had the same SBJ prefix (for instance SBJ/2 was the scope). 

Despite my challenges for evidence he cna't seem to come up with anything valid just more allegations like that Stanley Jones is a liar. 

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline puglove

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2014, 02:31:41 AM »
There is a new twist though.  Now he is claiming a new exhibit number never cited anywhere before SJ/1.

His claims change quite rapidly though.  Nearly every time I confront him a new allegation emerges and he changes his claims.

At first he was claiming SJ/1 was assigned to a moderator seized on 8/7/85 and that SBJ/1 was the moderator found by Boutflour now he reversed things and is claiming SBJ/1 was seized 8/7/85 and SJ/1 is the one foudn by Boutflour.

There is no evidence of an SJ/1 exhibit at all, no reason for the initials SJ to be used, no evidence of Stanley Jones seizing any exhibits at all on 87/85 he spent most of the day doing interviews.  Mike claims DCI Jones sent Stanley Jones back at night to grab the moderator when no one else was around. Moreover there is substantial evidence to establish SBJ/1 was the moderator Bourflour found indeed the other items that were transmitted after also had the same SBJ prefix (for instance SBJ/2 was the scope). 

Despite my challenges for evidence he cna't seem to come up with anything valid just more allegations like that Stanley Jones is a liar. 

Mike ties himself up into so many knots, and hopes that no-one notices. He thinks that if he repeats the same old crap, over and over again, we'll all be bamboozled. Thanks to you, scipio, we can all see the truth.

D minus, Mike.  Could do better.  See me.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2014, 12:00:54 PM »
So...  I was sitting on a log in the woods, eating my Monster Munch, while the helicopters circled overhead, discussing the case with Agent Z, Ali Bongo, Maddie McCann's ghost, Misty the wonder dog and Uri Geller, and I said to myself, says I.....hands up who thinks I'm totally barking? And we supped our coffee, and talked some more.....

then I woke up and it was Monday, so I put the bins out.

Another day in the life of Mike, special agent and nutter.    8((()*/

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*   MAGIC !!!!   UTTER GOLD  8((()*/   ...what aboot the Vauxhall Astra?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!