Author Topic: Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery.  (Read 64022 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery.
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2016, 12:17:58 AM »
As already pointed out to another member this thread concerns the criminal activities of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão so this is not the thread for the discussion you propose.
Unless you know different?
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2016, 12:23:01 AM »
                              Off Topic?

I think it is an indication that criminals are able to manipulate the legal system by infiltration.
The question I would ask is why did PPC have to resort to criminal activities? Was it by choice or force?

Offline sadie

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2016, 09:02:24 AM »
Lisbon, not the Algarve.  Please cease and desist.

Paulo Pereira Cristovao (PPC) was working with Amaral on the Joana Cipriano case just 7 miles from Pdl 

IIRC he was also a reporter on a National newspaper who seemed to be able to get news and innuendo out about the Madeleine case.  Swingers etc (please correct me if I am remembering this incorrectly)   

Some thought that he had a direct link to the upper strata of the PJ that dealt with the Madeleine case.

He wrote books about two missing children, Joana C and Madeleine M and made money on their backs

He was a friend of Amaral as can be seen by photos of them together

Enough there to link him to the Algarve, to Amaral and to the missing childrens /Madeleine cases

stephen25000

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2016, 09:07:15 AM »
Paulo Pereira Cristovao (PPC) was working with Amaral on the Joana Cipriano case just 7 miles from Pdl 

IIRC he was also a reporter on a National newspaper who seemed to be able to get news and innuendo out about the Madeleine case.  Swingers etc (please correct me if I am remembering this incorrectly)   

Some thought that he had a direct link to the upper strata of PJ that dealt with the Madeleine case.

He wrote books about two missing children, Jona C and Madeleine M and made money on their backs

Enough there to link him to the Algarve, to Amaral and to the missing childrens /Madeleine cases

AND, absolutely nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2016, 09:16:25 AM »

Some thought that he had a direct link to the upper strata of PJ that dealt with the Madeleine case.

He wrote books about two missing children, Jona C and Madeleine M and made money on their backs

Criminal gangs on the Algarve!  Please get realistic!
What's up, old man?

stephen25000

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2016, 09:16:52 AM »
Your above post is off topic.

Please confine future posts to ...
Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery.

.........and still nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

One has to wonder at the motives of someone who started the thread.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2016, 09:54:57 AM »

He doesn't half look like one of those E-Fits.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2016, 09:57:27 AM »
He doesn't half look like one of those E-Fits.
Is that the Smithman E-fits?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

Offline sadie

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2016, 10:28:20 AM »
Criminal gangs on the Algarve!  Please get realistic!
Where did I say Criminal Gangs in the Algarve?   I didn't.  However, undoubtedly there will be such.

Smugglers will be operating along the coasts of the Algarve .... and possibly traffickers too.

As for Cristavao not having connections with the Algarve ... you have seen my post above, there are plenty of connections.  Please get realistic !

stephen25000

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2016, 10:55:06 AM »
Where did I say Criminal Gangs in the Algarve?   I didn't.  However, undoubtedly there will be such.

Smugglers will be operating along the coasts of the Algarve .... and possibly traffickers too.

As for Cristavao not having connections with the Algarve ... you have seen my post above, there are plenty of connections.  Please get realistic !

Yet nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance.

Time to get real.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2016, 12:57:50 PM »
.........and still nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

One has to wonder at the motives of someone who started the thread.

That would be John, so perhaps you should take it up with him.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is a convicted criminal currently standing trial with other members of his gang (eighteen in total) accused of heinous crimes.

A reminder of what the eighteen are accused of ...

The prosecutor indicted 18 defendants, including the former inspector of the Judicial Police Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and three officers of PSP, the practice of criminal association and other crimes, announced today the Attorney General's Office.

According to a note published today on the website of the Central Department of Investigation and Penal Action (DCIAP), the Public Ministry (MP) in the Central Department of Investigation and Penal Action (DCIAP), indicted 18 people for

the practice of criminal association crimes,

aggravated robbery,

kidnapping,

possession and prohibited weapon detention,

abuse of power,

violation of domicile per employee

and document forgery.

In the indictment, it is stated that the accused "acted in an organized and continuous way in time, planned and executed robberies in the Lisbon area and southern zone.
End quote
http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/paulo-pereira-cristovao/pereira-cristovao-e-tres-ex-agentes-da-psp-acusados-de-associacao-criminosa-e-outros-crimes

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão has admitted to receiving ten thousand Euros from the proceeds of one of the raids carried out by the gang.
Seems his 'cut' of the proceeds was a substantial one.  It remains to be seen what the gang were charging for, or was it only the other seventeen who were robbing?

Last Friday, Pereira Cristóvão decided to make statements and assumed, among other crimes, to have received 10 thousand of the 80 thousand euros taken from the home of a businessman from Cascais. However, it says that it was a charge and not a robbery.
End quote
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6218.msg370676#msg370676

Those who justify vilification of the McCann family and all who have the slightest contact with them by claiming the right to ask questions might have more credibility if they directed a few at Paulo Pereira Cristóvão.

One I wouldn't mind him answering is why he went out of his way to be associated with Madeleine McCann's case in the ways enumerated by Sadie.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2016, 01:42:26 PM »
Please take your own advice ... I do not require it.

Does it really matter where the head is when the tentacles are ubiquitous?  Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is a criminal of the worst sort ... can you be assured that his activities are confined to one small area within Portugal.

Perhaps you should consider producing proof of that.

I never said they were restricted. But your proof of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão's gang being ubiquitous in the strict sense of the word would be fascinating to behold I am sure.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2016, 02:54:01 PM »
            That would be John, so perhaps you should take it up with him.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is a convicted criminal currently standing trial with other members of his gang (eighteen in total) accused of heinous crimes.

A reminder of what the eighteen are accused of ...

The prosecutor indicted 18 defendants, including the former inspector of the Judicial Police Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and three officers of PSP, the practice of criminal association and other crimes, announced today the Attorney General's Office.

According to a note published today on the website of the Central Department of Investigation and Penal Action (DCIAP), the Public Ministry (MP) in the Central Department of Investigation and Penal Action (DCIAP), indicted 18 people for

the practice of criminal association crimes,

aggravated robbery,

kidnapping,

possession and prohibited weapon detention,

abuse of power,

violation of domicile per employee

and document forgery.

In the indictment, it is stated that the accused "acted in an organized and continuous way in time, planned and executed robberies in the Lisbon area and southern zone.
End quote
http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/paulo-pereira-cristovao/pereira-cristovao-e-tres-ex-agentes-da-psp-acusados-de-associacao-criminosa-e-outros-crimes

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão has admitted to receiving ten thousand Euros from the proceeds of one of the raids carried out by the gang.
Seems his 'cut' of the proceeds was a substantial one.  It remains to be seen what the gang were charging for, or was it only the other seventeen who were robbing?

Last Friday, Pereira Cristóvão decided to make statements and assumed, among other crimes, to have received 10 thousand of the 80 thousand euros taken from the home of a businessman from Cascais. However, it says that it was a charge and not a robbery.
End quote
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6218.msg370676#msg370676

Those who justify vilification of the McCann family and all who have the slightest contact with them by claiming the right to ask questions might have more credibility if they directed a few at Paulo Pereira Cristóvão.

One I wouldn't mind him answering is why he went out of his way to be associated with Madeleine McCann's case in the ways enumerated by Sadie.

Yet again nothing to do with Madeline's disappearance.

Now if I were John I would asking you why you started this thread.

Did you OK it as well ?