Author Topic: If you encouter any problems  (Read 6159 times)

Offline Admin

If you encouter any problems
« on: March 02, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
Please contact us if you are having any problems with the site.  We know how hard it is to find your way around a new forum and especially given that we had to move only days ago.

We thank you all for your forbearance.

Admin

Offline Nicholas

Re: If you encouter any problems
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 01:12:15 PM »
Please contact us if you are having any problems with the site.  We know how hard it is to find your way around a new forum and especially given that we had to move only days ago.

We thank you all for your forbearance.

Admin

Ooh; I don't know where to start - am feeling like a kid in a sweetshop. :P

Really appreciate all the time and hard work you have put into the forum Admin, I imagine traffic will be heavy, so hold on tight.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Weety

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »
I don't know if it's your problem or mine but the right hand side of the board is off screen so that I have to scroll to see it.

Well done though, the new board looks great!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 01:53:13 PM »
I don't know if it's your problem or mine but the right hand side of the board is off screen so that I have to scroll to see it.

Well done though, the new board looks great!

I'm having the same problem Weety. Crikey; there's lots to do and so little time to do it.. lol
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Weety

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 01:57:12 PM »
I can correct it by changing my screen resolution up one, but that makes the text quite small in all programmes - so now I have to wear glasses to use the comp! What resolution is the software optimised for? I can read the asylum without difficulty.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 02:52:55 PM »
Women are never satisfied!  ;D

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »

Maybe you are doing something wrong?  ;)

amazon

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 04:02:45 PM »
I have mine set on 1366 x 768 and can see it all fine. If you right click desktop and go to the screen res options, there is also an option there to change the text size, will that help? I just changed mine and the text is too big for me, but then I am shortsighted, so I hadda change it back!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 04:12:30 PM »

But I can breath thru my ears!  ;D

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 04:26:46 PM »

But I can breath thru my ears!  ;D

Yeah yeah yeah... heard it all before.....

Weety

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 04:30:53 PM »
I have mine set on 1366 x 768 and can see it all fine. If you right click desktop and go to the screen res options, there is also an option there to change the text size, will that help? I just changed mine and the text is too big for me, but then I am shortsighted, so I hadda change it back!

Hmm.. there's no option to change the text size there on mine, but my eyes seem to be getting used to it now so maybe not a problem  :)

Offline Admin

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 04:40:40 PM »

Hmm.. there's no option to change the text size there on mine, but my eyes seem to be getting used to it now so maybe not a problem  :)

You can change the page size on your screen by simultaneously pressing   CTRL  and +

or CTRL and -

Weety

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 04:47:23 PM »
So you can. Ta very much!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 05:00:22 PM »
Admin when ya gonna put the word out?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 05:11:59 PM »
Admin when ya gonna put the word out?

Words out Tim... I've already posted a link on Simon's site and tweeted... Am sure Admin will be happy for you to let 'em have it.....