Other High Profile Cases and Persons of Interest > The murder of landscape architect Joanna Yeates in Bristol in December 2010.

Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?

<< < (2/45) > >>

Leonora:

--- Quote from: John on April 12, 2017, 12:07:02 AM ---So other than speculations, wild theories and personal opinions is there anything which points to innocence?

--- End quote ---
Each and every one of "The hundred questions" in itself points, not only to innocence, but also to an unreal arraignment in which so many of the participants behave out of character that I sometimes ask myself if Joanna Yeates herself really died or really existed.

If the case against Vincent Tabak were as prosaic and sound as you keep on reiterating, John, there would have been no need for the Prosecution, the Judge and the Defence to collaborate in the subterfuge with manifestly imaginary "bad character" evidence to manipulate the press into deceiving the public (including those who had sat on the jury) into believing that Vincent Tabak's secret life had been sufficiently different from other people's to explain away the out-of-character behaviour on which the jury had convicted him.

This collaborative subterfuge is not just evidence of innocence by itself, but also proves that the subsequent conviction for possession of illegal images of child abuse was itself a subterfuge intended to deceive the public, since these images could have been drawn to the jury's attention, had they really been found, as  legitimate evidence of the defendant's bad character. Each of the Hundred Points reinforces the others like the corbelled stones of a cathedral.

Leonora:

--- Quote from: AerialHunter on April 12, 2017, 07:22:00 AM ---...
My angle is that Yeates was targeted to create a situation that others would be dragged into, that's what I am looking for...

--- End quote ---
That would certainly explain the extraordinarily high level of media attention her disappearance attracted, compared to other persons who went missing about the same time.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-week-four-people-vanished-ndash-and-only-one-made-the-news-2186297.html?origin=internalSearch

[...]:
AerialHunter....

The glaringly obvious question is why the Police needed Dr Vincent Tabak flat vacated??

From the morning police were alterted to Joanna Yeates disappearance to the arrest of Dr Vincent Tabak, Flat 2 was virtually unoccupied.. Also Flat 1....

What happened in Flat 2... now I don't mean murder or bodies hidden...

23rd December 2010 (could have been day before)... Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson go to Cambridge for a few days...

This then bring them from Cambridge to Holland which they are their until the 3rd January 2011 if memory serves me correct....

They basically then move out to Aberdeen Road......

Now I know Dr Vincent Tabak said it was because of the police activity... but that really shouldn't have been an issue.. I believe the police made it impossible for them to stay... The question is WHY?????

The Police had access to Flat 2 before Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested.... WHY????  why did they access flat 2 before his arrest????

What did flat 2 look like once the police finished??? we don't know... Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson never went back there....Apart from to collect a few things....

Don't people find it most unusual that the Police needed Dr VincentTabak and Tanja Morson to vacate their home....

If there was a murder next door to me I might be worried but i wouldn't leave my home....
The more I think about it the weirder it is.. Nobody leaves there home and moves elsewhere when there has been a murder next door...  Or in the flats they live in.... There would have needed to be a bomb or chemicals there for that to happen....

So why make it so they move out?????

If you look at the pictures of the outside between flat 1 and 2 there are various paving slabs that have been removed and replaced.... why??? 

Dr Vincent Tabak hadn't moved paving slabs to hide the pizza they say he took....

What reason did they need to erect scaffolding and cover with tarpaulin???

There is something about Flat 2 being empty... there's a  NEED for it.... I just don't know what it is????

This is another area that the Defence neglected to cover....

Remember the lady from the CPS said they planned Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest... So what else did they plan???

I think the early investigation and news coverage need a look at again... To see how long it takes the forensics to go in and out of Joanna Yeates flat... And why they needed the whole of the ground floor of the building vacant????

How many days in total were both flat 1 and flat 2 empty??????

Interesting...

John:
It was a week before Joanna's body was discovered so police were obliged to look into all possible scenarios.  That is why they needed space around flats 1 and 2 to conduct their investigations unhindered.  If you look at it from the killers point of view too, he would not want to be around the police for obvious reasons thus why he stayed elsewhere.

A point which I noticed while reading the press report was that Vincent Tabak was charged with failing to surrender himself, can anyone elaborate on this?

[...]:

--- Quote from: John on April 12, 2017, 11:38:38 AM ---It was a week before Joanna's body was discovered so police were obliged to look into all possible scenarios.  That is why they needed space around flats 1 and 2 to conduct their investigations unhindered.  If you look at it from the killers point of view too, he would not want to be around the police for obvious reasons thus why he stayed elsewhere.

A point which I noticed while reading the press report was that Vincent Tabak was charged with failing to surrender himself, can anyone elaborate on this?

--- End quote ---

How was he charged with failing to surrender????/ They arrested him at his home in Aberdeen Road he came quietly and was in a state of shock!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version