Other High Profile Cases and Persons of Interest > The murder of landscape architect Joanna Yeates in Bristol in December 2010.

Similarities in this Case

<< < (6/6)

AerialHunter:

--- Quote from: John on May 02, 2017, 12:32:10 PM ---That's the police for you....dramatic.

--- End quote ---

Well said and possibly understating the situation. It does seem strange that the police would actually go to all the trouble of a dawn raid when they are not actually trying to completely surprise someone who might otherwise be flushing the evidence down the lav as soon as the door comes off its hinges. It is, however, an attention getter, or, more to the point, a massive distraction for both the press and the grateful, unthinking menials otherwise known as the general public.

If, and it is a big "IF", the system is trying to hide something much bigger, something that they cannot undo, something that would make them go to any lengths to cover up the true identity of Yeates's killer, how would they steer the inquiry so their own obedient, career mindful, self promoting heroes, would simply comply with the wishes of the statistic loving top brass?

Just look back, Susan Donoghue 1976, Adrienne Hill 1983, Glenis Carruthers 1974, Shirley Banks 1987, Shelley Morgan 1984, Violet Milsom 1985, Linda Guest 1985, Melanie Hall 1996, Ann Myring 1997, Carole Clark 1983, Sandra Court 1986, Linda Cook 1986, Dawn Walker 2005, Louise Sellars 1995, Lisa Hession 1984, Helen Maughan 2007, Wendy Knell 1987, Caroline Pierce 1987, Valerie Graves 2013, Louise Kay 1988, Billy-Jo Jenkins 1997, Lindsey-Jo Rimer 1994, Suzy Lamplugh 1986, and that's just for starters.

Why do they run from us? Why won't they talk to us? What do they have to fear from us? Something I reckon!

AH

[...]:

--- Quote from: mrswah on April 18, 2017, 01:10:18 PM ---I agree.

I don't understand why the police needed to arrest CJ at all, to be honest. Of course, they had the right to question him further, and to insist that he went along to the police station to answer those questions, but was it really necessary to make a dramatic dawn arrest------after all, they had no evidence that he had done anything!

--- End quote ---

With AerialHunter pointing me back to your post, and what his post also said, I started looking at it in a different light....

The Judge Rinder Crime story which I quoted from:

--- Quote ---Now at 22:30 The Police Officer says:

Christopher was quite well known... erm.... In the area, He's a retired
School Master from Clifton College...And actually he became quite an integral part of the initial investigation.... He was a witness and erm.......
He described erm.... seeing some people walking down the driveway of the address... On that Friday evening around about the relevant time... We knew Joanna had returned home....
--- End quote ---

When I first looked at the statement I looked at it differently... now if CJ's arrest was meant as smoke and mirrors,.. I am now looking at this statement in a different light..

DCI Phil Jones says that CJ...

--- Quote ---.And actually he became quite an integral part of the initial investigation
--- End quote ---

Looking at that statement what did he mean???

How could CJ be an integral part of the investigation.... this video is made after Dr Vincent Tabak has been sentenced and serving his time in prison...

CJ was what????

A distraction???

They used his arrest for what purpose???

By CJ being in custody the Police had access to the flats... Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja were all ready in Holland.. Did they access Flat 2 ???

Had they planned to get CJ out of the way???

Anne Reddrop had stated the planned arrest of Dr Vincent Tabak had started in December 2010 ,and whilst the media were having a field day at CJ's expense, they were flying over to Holland to interview Dr Vincent Tabak as a suspect (IMO)..

So what part of CJ's arrest was integral to this investigation???

--- Quote ---he became quite an integral part of the initial investigation.
--- End quote ---

What does that statement say???  "Initial Investigation"???? 

What Evidence as mrswah pointed out did they have against CJ???  NOTHING!!

So to be an integral part, the only use of CJ was to remove him from the premises... what other reason could he be an "Integral Part" of an "Investigation"??

Why would they need him out of the way...??  what does the "Policeman" know??

Plainly put.... If CJ had such IMPORANT INFORMATION to this case.... "INTEGRAL"... why wasn't he at TRIAL to support the PROSECUTIONS CLAIMS??

Or was "INTEGRAL"... giving them access to the Flats at Canygne Road as they had taken control of CJ's Possesions????

Leonora:

--- Quote from: Index on May 04, 2017, 12:14:53 PM ---...
Looking at that statement what did he mean???

How could CJ be an integral part of the investigation.... this video is made after Dr Vincent Tabak has been sentenced and serving his time in prison...

CJ was what????

A distraction???

They used his arrest for what purpose???

By CJ being in custody the Police had access to the flats... Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja were all ready in Holland.. Did they access Flat 2 ???

Had they planned to get CJ out of the way???

Anne Reddrop had stated the planned arrest of Dr Vincent Tabak had started in December 2010 ,and whilst the media were having a field day at CJ's expense, they were flying over to Holland to interview Dr Vincent Tabak as a suspect (IMO)..

So what part of CJ's arrest was integral to this investigation???

What does that statement say???  "Initial Investigation"???? 

What Evidence as mrswah pointed out did they have against CJ???  NOTHING!!

So to be an integral part, the only use of CJ was to remove him from the premises... what other reason could he be an "Integral Part" of an "Investigation"??

Why would they need him out of the way...??  what does the "Policeman" know??

Plainly put.... If CJ had such IMPORANT INFORMATION to this case.... "INTEGRAL"... why wasn't he at TRIAL to support the PROSECUTIONS CLAIMS??

Or was "INTEGRAL"... giving them access to the Flats at Canygne Road as they had taken control of CJ's Possesions????

--- End quote ---
Why indeed? Why, why, why, didn't Judge Rinder ask any of these pertinent questions? Why do people who make TV programmes apparently believe everything they read and take everything they are told at its face value?

Your suspicion that the police just wanted CJ out of the way, so that they could snoop around in the basement at 44 Canynge Road, never occurred to me. Eureka!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version