Other High Profile Cases and Persons of Interest > The murder of landscape architect Joanna Yeates in Bristol in December 2010.

CCTV Images and Film

<< < (2/11) > >>

mrswah:
For my own interest, I have been comparing the Joanna Yeates case with the Becky Watts case for some time. Both crimes occurred in Bristol and were tried at Bristol Crown Court. Both defendants pleaded guilty to manslaughter, and were subsequently found guilty of murder. That is where the similarities end.

Becky's father wrote a book about the case (his name is Darren Galsworthy, but I cannot remember what the book is called). It was clear, from what he had to say, firstly, that Nathan Matthews did not like Becky (probably, he was jealous of her: his mother was Becky's stepmother, Becky had suffered from anorexia, and had received more attention from her stepmum than Nathan would have liked, IMO). 

Secondly, Nathan had a history of being sexually interested in underage girls. Even his co-defendant, Shauna, was underage at the time they first met. His stepdad was very unhappy about this, and banned these girls from the house until they were sixteen.

Yes, the police interviews with Nathan and Shauna are available on line. The CCTV of them buying rather "incriminating" goods is online too, and has a timestamp as well as a date stamp.

All in all, Nathan Matthews had a motive to kill Becky, and what we see him buying at B&Q (I think!) provides rather good evidence that he had committed the crime.

Vincent Tabak had no motive to kill Joanna Yeates, (at least, as far as we know), and there is nothing suspicious about a man buying beer and crisps in ASDA. 

And, of course, we have never been able to watch his police interviews.

[...]:
The Bags she carries.... Now the one I noticed at bargain booze is a Black bag which looks like it has a skull or a white pattern thing on it.... So I went to see if I could see it on the Waitrose Video or Tesco's video ....

Then we go to Waitrose... Now on the pavement shes carrying her rucksack on her left should ....

When she goes in Waitrose..... its circled and again one shoulder only with the Ruck sack....         

She walks past the fridge its still on her left shoulder .........                                                       

How does she suddenly have two straps visible from behind as if she has her rucksack on two shoulders.

Then it disappears again and is only on one shoulder.................                                                                         

[attachment deleted by admin]

[...]:
And when she's in Tesco's her rucksack is on her right shoulder... ..

[...]:
Why is it when channel 4 show the video of Joanna Yeates in Tesco it is at a different angle... Then the Avon and somerset one has been turned around???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCLCAhDQzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeW_Jwn43g0

Why did they move the cctv about... I said something before about the time stamp etc.....

The Channel a video is a more natural angel ...

Leonora:

--- Quote from: Nine on April 23, 2017, 04:38:32 PM ---The Bags she carries.... Now the one I noticed at bargain booze is a Black bag which looks like it has a skull or a white pattern thing on it.... So I went to see if I could see it on the Waitrose Video or Tesco's video ....

Then we go to Waitrose... Now on the pavement shes carrying her rucksack on her left should ....

When she goes in Waitrose..... its circled and again one shoulder only with the Ruck sack....         

She walks past the fridge its still on her left shoulder .........                                                       

How does she suddenly have two straps visible from behind as if she has her rucksack on two shoulders.

Then it disappears again and is only on one shoulder.................                                                                         

--- End quote ---
She could have changed the bags round; but what you are really suggesting is that these video clips were not all captured on the same occasion, aren't you? In that case, the police have been leading us all up Joanna's garden path, in a manner of speaking. Why would they fabricate this evidence, even while she was a missing person?

That would explain the discrepancy with the snow outside Waitrose, and the mystery of the contents of the black bag. The mystery is that there is no mystery - she just didn't carry that black bag on the evening in question. Maybe the pizza was also bought on an earlier occasion, and that is why it was never found?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version