Author Topic: What is wrong about this YouTube summary -Meet the Suspects video?  (Read 34463 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: What is wrong about this YouTube summary -Meet the Suspects video?
« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2020, 07:57:12 PM »
TK Max is a UK shop that sells off designer labels cheaply
Just the labels, nothing else?

I understood your joke but it wasnt funny
That is your problem, not mine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2020, 07:58:35 PM »
Just the labels, nothing else?

That is your problem, not mine.

sorry...are you stilling telling jokes or are you seious now...difficult to tell

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #482 on: December 22, 2020, 08:00:00 PM »
I actually "inadvertantly " made one yesterday in apost to Rob...but he completely missed it...if he had seen it he would have gone ballistic...way over his head
Have you provided my Cite yet?  You seem to be slow.

sorry...are you stilling telling jokes or are you seious now...difficult to tell
That's more like it.  Now you are getting the groove.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #483 on: December 22, 2020, 08:03:44 PM »
TK Max is a UK shop that sells off designer labels cheaply
There was a firm in NZ that attached "Made in NZ" labels to their garments, and they got into trouble.   The labels were made in NZ but the garments were made in Bangladesh.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #484 on: December 22, 2020, 08:06:31 PM »
I actually "inadvertantly " made one yesterday in apost to Rob...but he completely missed it...if he had seen it he would have gone ballistic...way over his head
I want to see this post so I can report you to Eleanor.  Or are you going to ask for a lawyer to be present?
I've heard Carter Ruck works for nothing at times.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 08:08:51 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #485 on: December 22, 2020, 08:08:07 PM »
I want to see this post so I can report you to Eleanor.  Or are you going to ask for a lawyer to be present?

Cant seem to find it now...never mind...im not impressed with lawyers....I would represent myself

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #486 on: December 22, 2020, 08:11:05 PM »
Cant seem to find it now...never mind...im not impressed with lawyers....I would represent myself
Yes OK, I've seen how you work, you'd put the judge and jury to sleep by saying the same thing over a thousand times.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #487 on: December 22, 2020, 08:13:40 PM »
I've got to go.   Have a good night.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #488 on: December 22, 2020, 08:14:37 PM »
Yes OK, I've seen how you work, you'd put the judge and jury to sleep by saying the same thing over a thousand times.

Im hopefully going to do it in real life...act as prosecutor in a private criminal prosecution

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #489 on: December 22, 2020, 08:15:02 PM »
No, I don't.  Davel doesn't hide anywhere.

Strange how we have just had another relatively peaceful afternoon, don't you think.

I have no idea. Is it?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #490 on: December 22, 2020, 08:20:18 PM »
Im quite highbrow when it comes to culture... I absolutely adore opera...seen all the great ones live...my favourite is The Phantom

I thought The Phantom was a 1996 film.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #491 on: December 22, 2020, 08:33:47 PM »
I thought The Phantom was a 1996 film.

The Phantom isn’t technically an opera but a musical. Operas very rarely have spoken words between songs but are sung all the way through.

Dialogues des Carmélites is my absolute favourite. It’s just such a beautifully rendered examination of female relationships.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 08:45:54 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #492 on: December 22, 2020, 08:42:17 PM »
The Phantom isn’t technically an opera but a musical. Operas very rarely have spoken words between songs but are sung all the way through.

There's no technicality about it..it's not an opera

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #493 on: December 22, 2020, 08:46:55 PM »

We know that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #494 on: December 22, 2020, 09:23:40 PM »

And your idea of humour is to tell people you think it is an opera? Then you laugh if they believe you? Not a shared joke then.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0