Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21618 times)

Offline Lace

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2021, 11:10:46 AM »
in th  tiny  chance maddie is alive she will be  18  if she ever realises who she is she will owe the mcanns nothing

Why do you keep repeating that?   The McCann's are not stupid,  they know Madeleine may not remember them, they have said they want to know what happened to her,   if she is alive I think the happiness that will give them will out weigh the bitterness that she won't know them or want to blame them.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 11:55:27 AM by G-Unit »

Offline Lace

« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2021, 11:12:37 AM »
Sorry tried to remove my post from Carly's but failed.

Offline Lace

« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2021, 11:13:54 AM »
I wouldn't care.

The amusement gained from Maddie's hatred of her parents would easily outweigh my disappointment in being proven wrong.

Sad person.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2021, 11:27:14 AM »
Is it really? How very perceptive of you to identify this from an anonymous poster on a niche website.
Might do better going back to playing with your pictures.
In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2021, 11:31:42 AM »

I am just pleased that I haven't spent 14 years without any hope at all.

I think we all have hope...its just we are hoping for different things.

The only difference is our beliefs are different.

I would day the difference is in our understanding of the evidence... Amaral is a prime example.  I don't see him as a nasty person... He actually believes the rubbish he says

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #275 on: May 09, 2021, 11:33:06 AM »
In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion.

I think some posters just don't understand that

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #276 on: May 09, 2021, 11:37:35 AM »

Sad person.

Well I think you're boring.

You want Maddie to be found alive & well & live happily ever after following a joyful reunion with her family.

It just sounds totally boring to me. Not nearly enough drama for my liking, No. Boring, boring, boring.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2021, 11:49:59 AM »

You want Maddie to be found alive & well & live happily ever after following a joyful reunion with her family.

It just sounds totally boring to me. Not nearly enough drama for my liking, No. Boring, boring, boring.
I reckon I have more chance of winning the lottery than that happening and I  don't even buy a ticket.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2021, 04:24:40 PM »
I would day the difference is in our understanding of the evidence... Amaral is a prime example.  I don't see him as a nasty person... He actually believes the rubbish he says

Just the same as you then really D

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2021, 05:19:25 PM »

Just the same as you then really D
Not at all.. I know what amaral believed and can prove it's rubbish.  Theres no evidence what I believe is rubbish

Offline Lace

« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2021, 08:31:14 AM »

You sound as if you are talking about a film you are about to see.   This is a real family incase you've forgotten.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #281 on: May 10, 2021, 07:13:37 PM »
in th  tiny  chance maddie is alive she will be  18  if she ever realises who she is she will owe the mcanns nothing
On the flipside, she may be able to position herself within the contextual and evidential framework of her disappearance. In which case, she may embrace her parents and siblings and want to see justice for whoever took her from the vicinity of 5A, PdL.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #282 on: May 10, 2021, 11:41:07 PM »
On the flipside, she may be able to position herself within the contextual and evidential framework of her disappearance. In which case, she may embrace her parents and siblings and want to see justice for whoever took her from the vicinity of 5A, PdL.

Who knows?  It would certainly be difficult for this child.  And I don't think that any of us think it would be easy.  Or even that Madeleine could forgive them.  This would depend on what sort of person she might have become.

Some children are of a forgiving nature and some are not.

I always have been.  But this is in the genes.  I credit myself with nothing.  I just am.  Which means that I never bear grudges.  So you see. no real harm has ever been done to me.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #283 on: May 12, 2021, 08:47:58 AM »
well maddie is now a legal adult  dead or alive no one can post  on the forum  with  such posts  as the parents of a missing  child maddie  is a legal adult now not a  child    but  stilll happy  birthday maddie i wish things could have been better  for you  and know that people on  both sides  care about you    xx
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 09:21:06 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #284 on: May 12, 2021, 08:59:04 AM »
Madeleine will always be the McCanns’ child and sadly she is still missing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly