Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21231 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2021, 10:21:08 AM »
And what's your stance?  Do you now admit that she may still be alive, living the life of Riley with her captors?

I hope she is  just to spite the McCanns.

It would be hilarious if she was found alive & wanted nothing to do with them, then wrote a bestseller about her new life & how grateful she was that old couple heard her crying in the apartment & took her so she'd be better cared for.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Lace

« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2021, 10:23:45 AM »
And she may well be having an even better time with her new family.

You just presume she's had it rough when a top, top psychic who solves cases knows she's quite happy pursuing a career in music & dance.

No one knows what has happened to Madeleine.  If she was found alive,  there are other people besides her mother and father who will want a relationship with her.   A brother a sister,  Grandparents,  Aunts, Uncles,  Cousins.   All of these people would be able to show her how happy she was before she was taken,  they would be able to piece together the life she had up until she was almost four.   Madeleine will understand that she was loved,  that her parents wanted no harm to come to her on that that fateful day,  that they have tortured themselves for 14 years.   

Offline Lace

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2021, 10:26:38 AM »

It would be hilarious if she was found alive & wanted nothing to do with them, then wrote a bestseller about her new life & how grateful she was that old couple heard her crying in the apartment & took her so she'd be better cared for.

Now we come to the real reason for this thread,  you want the McCann's to hurt again don't you.   What's wrong with you?    I think they would be relieved to know she had had a lovely life.   It would be wonderful if she has.   The McCann's will know that she is not dead that she is happy that will be a fantastic end to the search.

Offline Lace

« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2021, 10:29:42 AM »
You know she was abducted, you've stated it as fact twice today already.

Abduction is the obvious conclusion.   Madeleine is missing,  the parents did not hide her body,  Amaral was wrong.  Police forces agree that she was abducted and are investigating abduction.  Time to get in the real world and admit you are wrong.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2021, 10:31:12 AM »

You think this would spite the McCanns?  That they were proved right all along, and that Madeleine had been abducted?  I think it would thoroughly vindicate them and make those on the internet who had spent the last 14 years plus accusing them of murdering their child look like the hateful twerps they truly are.  And you talk about me being the fantasist incidentally, your fantasy is that Madeleine hates her parents and is simply vindictive and nasty, with zero evidence to support it. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2021, 11:20:04 AM »
They can't find a single thing which suggests that the McCann's didn't love and take care of Madeleine.   They made a bad decision to leave the children,  though they checked on them,  an abductor took the opportunity to take Madeleine.  It was supposed to be a quiet friendly family site.   The McCann's have had to bear the consequences of that night and will regret leaving the children until their dying day.   

Offline jassi

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2021, 11:30:52 AM »
They can't find a single thing which suggests that the McCann's didn't love and take care of Madeleine.   They made a bad decision to leave the children,  though they checked on them,  an abductor took the opportunity to take Madeleine.  It was supposed to be a quiet friendly family site.  The McCann's have had to bear the consequences of that night and will regret leaving the children until their dying day.

Are you their official spokes person ?  None the less, I'm glad to hear that
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2021, 11:50:41 AM »
They can't find a single thing which suggests that the McCann's didn't love and take care of Madeleine.   They made a bad decision to leave the children,  though they checked on them,  an abductor took the opportunity to take Madeleine.  It was supposed to be a quiet friendly family site.   The McCann's have had to bear the consequences of that night and will regret leaving the children until their dying day.
To be fair some sceptics do acknowledge that Madeleine was loved and cared for, yet those self same sceptics have no problem whatsoever imagining that Gerry was so easily and callously able to dispose of his daughter and then resume his dinner without an apparent care in the world which also doesn't make much sense IMO.  IMO the only way that would have been possible was if the McCanns genuinely didn't care for or love their kids and saw them as a terrible obstacle to their own happiness and enjoyment of life and were quite relieved to be able to chuck one in the bin.  This would make both parents psychopathic or suffering from some pathological personality disorder and certainly an absolute danger to their two remaining children, however as Spam has pointed out, neither of these has come to harm, nor have their parents been ostracised by their circle of friends, family, colleagues etc, which suggests either that these too are all suffering from similar personality disorders, or they are all collectively not very observant, or that the McCanns are simply masters of covering up their callous disregard for their own children and presenting a loving caring front.  Whichever way you look at it, it doesn't really make any sense but people (fantasists) really want to believe the the McCanns were able to chuck their daughter away as if she was a bag of rubbish and then pretend to care enough about her to lobby not one, not two but three home secretaries to have their own crimes reviewed by the British police.  Curly Wurly Cuckoo!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2021, 11:52:55 AM »
Are you their official spokes person ?  None the less, I'm glad to hear that

putting myself  in maddies  shoes since she will be   18  and the   low chance she is alive  which i dont think she is i think maddie would be angry at the mcanns for   whatever  she went  though if  what   is alleged     that she was abucted which i dont believe but what if she has been kept trapped in some  horrible place all these   14 years

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2021, 12:11:07 PM »
putting myself  in maddies  shoes since she will be   18  and the   low chance she is alive  which i dont think she is i think maddie would be angry at the mcanns for   whatever  she went  though if  what   is alleged     that she was abucted which i dont believe but what if she has been kept trapped in some  horrible place all these   14 years
LOL.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2021, 12:15:51 PM »
What is the point of this thread apart from to speculate on how a person (who y'all think was chucked in a bin 14 years ago by her parent) would feel on being reunited with her parents? 

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2021, 12:46:10 PM »
What is the point of this thread apart from to speculate on how a person (who y'all think was chucked in a bin 14 years ago by her parent) would feel on being reunited with her parents?

There's a thread here speculating the existence of evidence so I don't see any issue with speculating how much Maddie might hate her parents myself.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2021, 12:47:22 PM »
You think this would spite the McCanns?  That they were proved right all along, and that Madeleine had been abducted?  I think it would thoroughly vindicate them and make those on the internet who had spent the last 14 years plus accusing them of murdering their child look like the hateful twerps they truly are.  And you talk about me being the fantasist incidentally, your fantasy is that Madeleine hates her parents and is simply vindictive and nasty, with zero evidence to support it.

I never said she did.

But she'd have plenty good reason to.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2021, 01:01:38 PM »
There's a thread here speculating the existence of evidence so I don't see any issue with speculating how much Maddie might hate her parents myself.
Or, embracing and loving them. See the case of Zephany Nurse.

Offline Lace

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2021, 01:04:01 PM »

Who would be keeping her trapped in some horrible place for 14 years?   Yes the abductor,  he/she is the one who Madeleine will be angry at.   You never mention the abductor I wonder why.