Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20930 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2021, 09:15:43 AM »
IMO it could be argued that each and every small child who has an accident or wanders off never to be seen again has not been “properly protected” by their parents.  Yet we make allowances for most other fsmous cases of disappeared or murdered small children and choose not to continue to heapblame and fury on their parents.  It appears that the McCanns are a special case, still being criticised and accused 14 years after the event.  Can someone explain why these two are so utterly despised when others are not?

I see you've added the word 'small' now. Is there a reason for restricting your previous definition? Perhaps it dawned on you that protecting a 12 year old is quite different from protecting a 3 year old?

My original point was that being left home alone in an unlocked apartment would be something that Madeleine McCann, if found, would have to assimilate and come to terms with. It was that which allegedly allowed her to be taken from her family.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2021, 09:19:00 AM »
I see you've added the word 'small' now. Is there a reason for restricting your previous definition? Perhaps it dawned on you that protecting a 12 year old is quite different from protecting a 3 year old?

My original point was that being left home alone in an unlocked apartment would be something that Madeleine McCann, if found, would have to assimilate and come to terms with. It was that which allegedly allowed her to be taken from her family.

and she  would probably   blame her  parents for whatever  she went  though  if she  suvived all these years   which imo  her being alive is very  unlikley   but if she  was/is she  may want no contact with them

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2021, 09:19:17 AM »
IMO it could be argued that each and every small child who has an accident or wanders off never to be seen again has not been “properly protected” by their parents. Yet we make allowances for most other fsmous cases of disappeared or murdered small children and choose not to continue to heapblame and fury on their parents.  It appears that the McCanns are a special case, still being criticised and accused 14 years after the event.  Can someone explain why these two are so utterly despised when others are not?

I don't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2021, 09:21:24 AM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2021, 09:23:17 AM »

And children (of any age) who are taken from or interfered with from houses and apartments that are not left unattended, what is it exactly that "allows" them to come to harm? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2021, 09:58:36 AM »
whats  you guys opinion on if the very low  chance maddie is alive if  found   do you  thinks she would  want to contact her  parents??

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2021, 10:16:25 AM »
And children (of any age) who are taken from or interfered with from houses and apartments that are not left unattended, what is it exactly that "allows" them to come to harm?

Each case is unique, there are no generalisations possible.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2021, 10:23:55 AM »
whats  you guys opinion on if the very low  chance maddie is alive if  found   do you  thinks she would  want to contact her  parents??

Anyone who hasn't seen their birth parents since they were 3 years old is going to be curious.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2021, 10:47:01 AM »
Each case is unique, there are no generalisations possible.
Fudge.  The fact is - you have absolutely no proof that Madeleine would not have come to harm even if she'd been locked into the apartment with both parents in the bedroom next door. The McCanns did not allow her to be abducted, nor IMO did they deliberately put her in harm's way as some people are keen to insist. If Madeleine was abducted (which it seems is by far the most likely explanation IMO) then the ONLY person to blame is the one who took her, this is backed up by the legal system which has never sought to prosecute the McCanns for neglect, nor as far as I'm aware has any child's parents anywhere ever been prosecuted because they "allowed" their child to be abducted, either for allowing them to play out past bedtime in the dark, or by losing sight of them in a shopping centre, or by leaving them alone in the bath while they went upstairs to fetch something.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2021, 11:15:11 AM »
Fudge.  The fact is - you have absolutely no proof that Madeleine would not have come to harm even if she'd been locked into the apartment with both parents in the bedroom next door. The McCanns did not allow her to be abducted, nor IMO did they deliberately put her in harm's way as some people are keen to insist. If Madeleine was abducted (which it seems is by far the most likely explanation IMO) then the ONLY person to blame is the one who took her, this is backed up by the legal system which has never sought to prosecute the McCanns for neglect, nor as far as I'm aware has any child's parents anywhere ever been prosecuted because they "allowed" their child to be abducted, either for allowing them to play out past bedtime in the dark, or by losing sight of them in a shopping centre, or by leaving them alone in the bath while they went upstairs to fetch something.

All I know is that leaving young children alone in an unlocked apartment isn't recommended by anyone at all who's involved in child protection. It's not a hidden fact either; most parents are fully aware that it's not acceptable.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2021, 11:40:54 AM »
All I know is that leaving young children alone in an unlocked apartment isn't recommended by anyone at all who's involved in child protection. It's not a hidden fact either; most parents are fully aware that it's not acceptable.
No one has hidden anything.  The parents owned up to it instantly and have beaten themselves up about it ever since, they don't need metaphorically being beaten up for a further 14 years in order to get the point across, but it seems some people think they do.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2021, 11:55:44 AM »
No one has hidden anything.  The parents owned up to it instantly and have beaten themselves up about it ever since, they don't need metaphorically being beaten up for a further 14 years in order to get the point across, but it seems some people think they do.

In the highly unlikely event that their daughter is found alive and well it's something that they will most likely have to justify to her.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2021, 12:17:16 PM »

No they haven't.

They blame an imaginary child abductor.

Even as recently as Crime Watch Kate was saying "we're not the one's that have done something wrong here, it's the person who's gone into the apartment & taken a girl away from her family"

She presents no evidence of an abductor & neither have 3 police forces, so I'm quite at liberty & so is everyone else to believe there never was an abductor & the McCanns are entirely to blame.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2021, 12:36:11 PM »
In the highly unlikely event that their daughter is found alive and well it's something that they will most likely have to justify to her.
And that's entirely their business and eff all to do with you. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2021, 12:38:21 PM »
No they haven't.

They blame an imaginary child abductor.

Even as recently as Crime Watch Kate was saying "we're not the one's that have done something wrong here, it's the person who's gone into the apartment & taken a girl away from her family"

She presents no evidence of an abductor & neither have 3 police forces, so I'm quite at liberty & so is everyone else to believe there never was an abductor & the McCanns are entirely to blame.
You are also entirely at liberty to believe that the world is flat and was created 6000 years ago by an Almighty God, it doesn't actually mean everyone else shares your views however.  It also doesn't make you right, or even very clever.