Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20967 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2021, 09:50:09 AM »
OK, what does it say about us?  Elucidate clearly and concisely.

You presume abduction, when there's no real evidence.

You presume rape, when there's no evidence at all.

You presume paedophiles, when there's no evidence.

You're fantasists, prejudiced fantasists.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2021, 09:50:43 AM »
I eventually forgave my mother for my miserable childhood as I came to understand her nature. I did my duty and included her in my life until her death. I didn't hate her, but I didn't love her either. I see no reason why a child separated from her birth family for 14 years should feel anything for them. So it would be up to the child to decide on the nature of any future relationship with that family.
And there is precisely nothing to be gained from trying to guess how Madeleine might react to being reunited with her parents apart from it gives people like Spam an opportunity to post more negative sentiments about her parents with comments like "her captors are looking after her better than her parents ever did".  Lovely, really lovely.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2021, 09:51:30 AM »
You presume abduction, when there's no real evidence.

You presume rape, when there's no evidence at all.

You presume paedophiles, when there's no evidence.

You're fantasists, prejudiced fantasists.
Did you actually read what I wrote?  Clearly not.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2021, 09:52:26 AM »
And there is precisely nothing to be gained from trying to guess how Madeleine might react to being reunited with her parents apart from it gives people like Spam an opportunity to post more negative sentiments about her parents with comments like "her captors are looking after her better than her parents ever did".  Lovely, really lovely.

It's true, if she's alive they'd have been feeding, watering her & providing shelter for a full 10 years longer than her parents ever did.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2021, 09:55:21 AM »
It's true, if she's alive they'd have been feeding, watering her & providing shelter for a full 10 years longer than her parents ever did.
Thanks for continuing to more than amply prove my point.  This is the real reason for this thread ^^^  It's just another excuse for more hate.  Well done.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2021, 09:57:47 AM »
Thanks for continuing to more than amply prove my point.  This is the real reason for this thread ^^^  It's just another excuse for more hate.  Well done.

You're right, someone should make a thread where we can list all the great things we love about the McCanns.

I'll start..

They've managed not to lose any more children.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2021, 10:03:06 AM »
You're right, someone should make a thread where we can list all the great things we love about the McCanns.

I'll start..

Considering you believe they are child murderers it must be a mystery to you how the twins survived.  How do you account for it?

Offline Lace

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2021, 10:03:21 AM »
There would be no guarantees that a found Madeleine would have the same opinions as you do. Her personality and outlook would have been shaped by others for 14 years.

I don't think a person,  who finds out that she was abducted [yes she was]  that her parents have searched for 14 years and never given up on her,  would ever not want to meet them,  even if she has been brought up differently to how the McCann's would have brought her up.   Even if she has been abused for 14 years,   if the person has any compassion at all she will want to meet them and her siblings.    She will have hatred towards the abductor.

Offline Lace

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2021, 10:06:25 AM »
Allegedly abducted.

If Maddie is still alive then her captors are taking better care of her than her parents did.

You say 'no abduction' then go on to mention 'her captors'. make up your mind.   Madeleine by the looks of it had a lovely childhood up until she was taken,  it you would like to show how she didn't up to the age of almost four,  feel free to do so.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2021, 10:07:31 AM »

I don't think a person,  who finds out that she was abducted [yes she was]  that her parents have searched for 14 years and never given up on her,  would ever not want to meet them,  even if she has been brought up differently to how the McCann's would have brought her up.   Even if she has been abused for 14 years,   if the person has any compassion at all she will want to meet them and her siblings.    She will have hatred towards the abductor.

What abductor?

And why do you insist on fantasizing child abuse?

Offline Lace

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2021, 10:08:07 AM »

I'll start..

It would be different from all the 'slag them off' threads.     

Offline Lace

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2021, 10:09:41 AM »
What abductor?

And why do you insist on fantasizing child abuse?

Who is fantasising child abuse?   You don't know what has happened to Madeleine neither do I,  so everything you and I say has to be 'maybe' it's not fantasising that is a weird way of putting it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2021, 10:11:33 AM »
You say 'no abduction' then go on to mention 'her captors'. make up your mind.   Madeleine by the looks of it had a lovely childhood up until she was taken,  it you would like to show how she didn't up to the age of almost four,  feel free to do so.

And she may well be having an even better time with her new family.

You just presume she's had it rough when a top, top psychic who solves cases knows she's quite happy pursuing a career in music & dance.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2021, 10:12:57 AM »
Who is fantasising child abuse?   You don't know what has happened to Madeleine neither do I,  so everything you and I say has to be 'maybe' it's not fantasising that is a weird way of putting it.

You know she was abducted, you've stated it as fact twice today already.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2021, 10:16:49 AM »
You know she was abducted, you've stated it as fact twice today already.
And what's your stance?  Do you now admit that she may still be alive, living the life of Riley with her captors?