Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20937 times)

Offline Lace

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2021, 01:05:51 PM »
Are you their official spokes person ?  None the less, I'm glad to hear that

No I'm not are you Amaral's?   That last sentence says a lot abut you.

Offline jassi

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2021, 01:17:15 PM »
No I'm not are you Amaral's?   That last sentence says a lot abut you.

The word Amaral seldom passes my lips - unlike some.

You seem so certain in your conviction about McCann feelings, I felt you must have the inside track.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2021, 01:20:15 PM »

The word Amaral seldom passes my lips - unlike some.

You seem so certain in your conviction about McCann feelings, I felt you must have the inside track.

This is what I don't get.

Everyone seems to assume Maddie is wonderful & loving & sweet, when she may well have grown up to be a total bitch.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2021, 01:29:27 PM »
I never said she did.

But she'd have plenty good reason to.
What are you talking about?  You are fantasising about Madeleine hating her parents and writing a book putting the boot into them.  Yes you are a prejudiced fantasist (your insult for me earlier today, btw).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2021, 01:32:44 PM »

Everyone seems to assume Maddie is wonderful & loving & sweet, when she may well have grown up to be a total bitch.
sorry,  who you are referring to making assumptions about Madeleine being wonderful and sweet, or are you talking more bollix as per usual?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2021, 01:34:06 PM »
What are you talking about?  You are fantasising about Madeleine hating her parents and writing a book putting the boot into them.  Yes you are a prejudiced fantasist (your insult for me earlier today, btw).

You started, so I don't see why I can't join in.

Offline jassi

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2021, 01:38:50 PM »

Indeed, she could turn out to be the sister from hell.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2021, 02:10:44 PM »
You started, so I don't see why I can't join in.
I started what?  Are we back at school? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2021, 02:12:10 PM »
Indeed, she could turn out to be the sister from hell.
I'm 100% certain that if Madeleine did turn up by some miracle it wouldn't be long before McCann bashers turned their hatred on her too - looks like some have started preparing the ground already, just in case...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:33:49 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2021, 02:19:59 PM »
I'm 100% certain that if Madeleine did by some miracle it wouldn't be long before McCann bashers turned their hatred on her too - looks like some have started preparing the ground already, just in case...

I reserve the right to hate whomever I damn please.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2021, 02:28:43 PM »
I reserve the right to hate whomever I damn please.
Hate away, it's obviously a very important part of what you're all about. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2021, 11:13:39 PM »
14 years ago tonight began the absolute torment that these parents and their family have had to endure ever since, as their daughter Madeleine  was cruelly taken from them never to be seen again:

“3rd May 2021

Every May is tough – a reminder of years passed, of years together lost, or stolen. This year it is particularly poignant as we should be celebrating Madeleine’s 18th birthday. Enough said.

The Covid pandemic has made this year even more difficult for many reasons but thankfully the investigation to find Madeleine and her abductor has continued. We hang on to the hope, however small, that we will see Madeleine again. As we have said repeatedly, we need to know what has happened to our lovely daughter, no matter what. We are very grateful to the police for their continued efforts.

We still receive so many positive words and good wishes despite the years that have gone by. It all helps and for that we are truly grateful – thank you.

~Kate and Gerry”

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2021, 11:51:21 PM »
14 years ago tonight began the absolute torment that these parents and their family have had to endure ever since, as their daughter Madeleine  was cruelly taken from them never to be seen again:

“3rd May 2021

Every May is tough – a reminder of years passed, of years together lost, or stolen. This year it is particularly poignant as we should be celebrating Madeleine’s 18th birthday. Enough said.

The Covid pandemic has made this year even more difficult for many reasons but thankfully the investigation to find Madeleine and her abductor has continued. We hang on to the hope, however small, that we will see Madeleine again. As we have said repeatedly, we need to know what has happened to our lovely daughter, no matter what. We are very grateful to the police for their continued efforts.

We still receive so many positive words and good wishes despite the years that have gone by. It all helps and for that we are truly grateful – thank you.

~Kate and Gerry”

Thank you.

I'm glad I stayed up long enough to read that.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2021, 09:02:49 AM »
14 years ago tonight began the absolute torment that these parents and their family have had to endure ever since, as their daughter Madeleine  *was cruelly taken from them never to be seen again:

“3rd May 2021

~Kate and Gerry”

*Allegedly.

There, I fixed it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2021, 09:15:21 AM »
*Allegedly.

There, I fixed it.
Thanks Jim, now how about fixing yourself?