Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20953 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2021, 11:04:36 AM »
I have plenty of hope thankyou.

Every day I hope I win the lottery so I can live on my own private island in the Caribbean, fulfilling & existence of sin & debauchery at my very own private brothel, full of scantily clad young women tending to my every wish & command.
The Caribbean?  Are you sure??! 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2021, 11:07:37 AM »
Is that it?  Really??  Wow.

Spammy doesn't mean it you know.  He spends endless hours on here trying to wind us all up, so he must have some deep seated emotional problems.

I sometimes want to give him a hug.  But I doubt that he would understand that.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2021, 11:08:32 AM »
The Caribbean?  Are you sure??!

Epstein Island, it looks nice there, but I'd need about 100 million.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2021, 11:17:37 AM »
Probably none at all. And what would we all do without your twisted stance on life?

Fourteen Years and some of us still care enough to hope.  You don't appear to have any hope.  That is what is so sad.

You'd have nothing to be goody two shoes about.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2021, 11:24:41 AM »

So true.  But then hope has been the story of my life.  It's in the genes you know.  And of no credit to me personally.

I am really sorry that so many of you weren't so blessed.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2021, 11:25:14 AM »

What's "goody two shoes" about wishing people well and getting on with one's life while seeing the best in people and doing no-one harm.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2021, 11:30:38 AM »
Epstein Island, it looks nice there, but I'd need about 100 million.
I guess we all have to have dreams.  BTW I don't think the underage girls are there anymore. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2021, 11:32:04 AM »
Spammy doesn't mean it you know.  He spends endless hours on here trying to wind us all up, so he must have some deep seated emotional problems.

I sometimes want to give him a hug.  But I doubt that he would understand that.
I certainly get the sense of a very frustrated individual.  Maybe one of those Incel types? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2021, 11:45:33 AM »
Given that some people firmly believe that the McCanns wish to keep media attention firmly fixed on a crime that they themselves committed, it would be interesting to see other examples of criminals who openly spent years taunting the public and police by promoting their crime in similar ways, eg: making public statements appealing for support and information, appearing in documentaries, petitioning government to get their crimes reviewed etc.  I'm sure the McCanns can't be the only ones, unless they really are something unique and special?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2021, 12:06:08 PM »
I certainly get the sense of a very frustrated individual.  Maybe one of those Incel types?

What is an Incel Type?

I know that you and I don't agree on Police behaviour in America, but that is just by the by.  But Spammy was at least capable of putting across a reasonable argument.

Why does he not do this on this Forum?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »
Why would two individuals who had disposed of their daughter's body want the media to keep focused on their crime year in year out?

I think the media is now well trained to focus on their innocence, their suffering, their bravery and their devoutness as well as publicising any rumour whatsover that suggests that someone else committed a crime. Quite useful for them imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2021, 12:12:11 PM »
Given that some people firmly believe that the McCanns wish to keep media attention firmly fixed on a crime that they themselves committed, it would be interesting to see other examples of criminals who openly spent years taunting the public and police by promoting their crime in similar ways, eg: making public statements appealing for support and information, appearing in documentaries, petitioning government to get their crimes reviewed etc.  I'm sure the McCanns can't be the only ones, unless they really are something unique and special?

Mitchell Quy.

He didn't spend years but roughly 18 months making public appeals for his missing partner, whom he'd dismembered in the bath tub & disposed of in carrier bags.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2021, 12:16:46 PM »
What's "goody two shoes" about wishing people well and getting on with one's life while seeing the best in people and doing no-one harm.

I don't see much of that on here. I see a lot of nastiness aimed at anyone who doesn't accept the Tapas 9's version of events.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2021, 12:17:32 PM »
I think the media is now well trained to focus on their innocence, their suffering, their bravery and their devoutness as well as publicising any rumour whatsover that suggests that someone else committed a crime. Quite useful for them imo.

And so it should be.  I'm really glad that you can see this.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2021, 12:20:25 PM »
I don't see much of that on here. I see a lot of nastiness aimed at anyone who doesn't accept the Tapas 9's version of events.

I should have a word with Barrier if I were you.  He made the accusation.