Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21229 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2021, 08:03:50 AM »
When the case was archived by the Portuguese in 2008 there wasn't enough evidence for them to decide what happened on 3rd May 2007. I've seen no evidence which changes that, so imo the situation remains as it was in 2008.
Well us supporters have always said you sceptics were stuck in 2007/2008 and your post proves it.   Just like the Japanese soldiers in the jungle who can’t come to terms with the fact that the war is over.  IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2021, 08:52:22 AM »
Well us supporters have always said you sceptics were stuck in 2007/2008 and your post proves it.   Just like the Japanese soldiers in the jungle who can’t come to terms with the fact that the war is over.  IMO.

The difference being that there was evidence that WW2 was over. I've seen no evidence that makes stranger abuction the definitive answer to the events of May 3rd. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2021, 09:16:33 AM »
The difference being that there was evidence that WW2 was over. I've seen no evidence that makes stranger abuction the definitive answer to the events of May 3rd.

its still   like the jon benet  ramsey  case people still    think her parents or burke mudered her on websluths   there is a  dedicated forum for jon benet theories  and let me  say this the theories are alot worse then any therories  people have about maddie  or the mcanns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2021, 09:22:15 AM »

Definitive evidence would be absolute proof.
Imo there is evidence that abduction is most likely and the current investigation seems to agree with me.
Justice often doesn't rely on definitive evidence.... There is no definitive evidence that Cipriano... Stone... Bamber are guilty.  You seem to want definitive evidence before you will accept anything... Based on your principles many if not most guilty people would walk free....
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 10:22:48 AM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2021, 09:59:24 AM »
It’s the only plausible, logical answer, now prove me wrong.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2021, 10:02:30 AM »
PS: as far as the Japanese soldiers were concerned there was no evidence WWII was over and that’s kind of the point.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2021, 10:02:40 AM »
When the case was archived by the Portuguese in 2008 there wasn't enough evidence for them to decide what happened on 3rd May 2007. I've seen no evidence which changes that, so imo the situation remains as it was in 2008.

Apparently the Portuguese had no evidence to proceed with the investigation of the torture and rape of the American and Irish women despite the fact the intruder gained illicit entry to their residences.
And the Germans found enough evidence in one case to secure a rape conviction.     

There are other cases of a paedophile nature involving Brueckner which the Portuguese ignored.  These are instances we know about and goodness knows how many more there are.

You may have seen no evidence that changes the premature archiving of Madeleine's case.  Pity you missed the evidence procured by Scotland Yard and the Judicial Police which justified in one case opening investigation and in the other re-opening the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

You obviously appear to have also overlooked the current German - British and Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

The bogey man doesn't vanish just because you've had your head stuck under the covers since 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2021, 10:04:49 AM »
I don't have a commited conviction to the involvement of the parents, if you can find one in any of my previous posts good luck with that.Smitman is the key always has been imo.

Based on exactly what evidence?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2021, 10:30:56 AM »
Definitive evidence would be absolute proof.
Imo there is evidence that abduction is most likely and the current investigation seems to agree with me.
Justice ogyen doesn't rely on definitive evidence.... There is no definitive evidence that Cipriano... Stone... Bamber are guilty.  You srem to want definitive evidence before you will accept anything... Basef on your principles many if not most guilty people would walk free....

I don't think abduction is 'most likely' what happened to Madeleine, but others are free to believe what they wish. I have no desire to convince others that I'm right, and no intention of berating them for what they choose to believe.

I will, however, continue to point out what I see as mistaken assumptions, unsupported claims and the complete lack of any evidence justifying the direction taken by Operation Grange.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2021, 10:37:37 AM »
I don't think abduction is 'most likely' what happened to Madeleine, but others are free to believe what they wish. I have no desire to convince others that I'm right, and no intention of berating them for what they choose to believe.

I will, however, continue to point out what I see as mistaken assumptions, unsupported claims and the complete lack of any evidence justifying the direction taken by Operation Grange.
How about proving your completely open-minded credentials by correcting mistaken assumptions, unsupported claims and the complete lack of any evidence justifying the direction taken by the PJ in 2007? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2021, 10:53:20 AM »
How about proving your completely open-minded credentials by correcting mistaken assumptions, unsupported claims and the complete lack of any evidence justifying the direction taken by the PJ in 2007?

I understand why the PJ took the direction they did. I don't understand why those nine 'completely innocent' people shrank from taking the opportunity they were offered to demonstrate during a reconstitution exactly what each of them did on 3rd May.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2021, 11:01:33 AM »
I understand why the PJ took the direction they did. I don't understand why those nine 'completely innocent' people shrank from taking the opportunity they were offered to demonstrate during a reconstitution exactly what each of them did on 3rd May.

Do you understand why the original request for reconstitution was refuse, right at the start when there might have been some point?

Offline jassi

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2021, 11:03:25 AM »
Do you understand why the original request for reconstitution was refuse, right at the start when there might have been some point?

No. Can you tell me ? Please
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2021, 11:09:44 AM »

I can understand.... They didn't trust the PJ who didn't understand the evidence.  Again it's a matter of opinion.  It seems neither the UK or the German police thought it necessary

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2021, 11:11:52 AM »
No. Can you tell me ? Please

No, I can't.  I don't know why it was refused when it was the obvious thing to do.