Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21321 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #285 on: May 12, 2021, 09:16:39 AM »
Madeleine will always be the McCanns’ child and sadly she is still missing.

Yes, she will always be a child, because she's brown bread.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #286 on: May 12, 2021, 09:30:55 AM »
Yes, she will always be a child, because she's brown bread.
Regardless of whether she is living or dead she will always be the McCanns' child, but thanks for your delightful contribution. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #287 on: May 12, 2021, 09:36:05 AM »
she is now not a ward of the court is she

Offline Brietta

« Reply #288 on: May 12, 2021, 09:55:29 AM »
well maddie is now a legal adult  dead or alive no one can post  on the forum  with  such posts  as the parents of a missing  child maddie  is a legal adult now not a  child    but  stilll happy  birthday maddie i wish things could have been better  for you  and know that people on  both sides  care about you    xx

Both sides of what ???
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #289 on: May 12, 2021, 10:08:10 AM »
she is now not a ward of the court is she

Madeleine's legal status seems to be of profound importance to you.  You tend to post about it regularly.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #290 on: May 12, 2021, 10:12:22 AM »
Madeleine's legal status seems to be of profound importance to you.  You tend to post about it regularly.
I may be mistaken but there seems to be some glee amongst some sceptics that in their perception Madeleine is no longer under the control of the McCanns, which is kind of odd as they all to a man (and woman) believe her dad chucked her dead body in a bin years ago.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #291 on: May 12, 2021, 10:35:44 AM »
I may be mistaken but there seems to be some glee amongst some sceptics that in their perception Madeleine is no longer under the control of the McCanns, which is kind of odd as they all to a man (and woman) believe her dad chucked her dead body in a bin years ago.

Safeguarding Madeleine has never appeared to me to be a top sceptic priority as there has not been a single initiative taken on her behalf that that has not been fought tooth and nail.

As a matter of interest I came across a post which rebuts the main plank of sceptic hatred which I think is well worth repeating here.

Perhaps you would like to give us some evidence that the McCann are in it  for the money.

You could start with an explanation as to why when money began to be donated - they chose not to put it into their own private bank accounts and say 'thank you very much' - but instead arranged for it to be put into a fund.

Then perhaps you could explain why these money grabbers IYO  -  have donated so much of the other money which they could have also put into their own private accounts into the fund - the £500,000 compensation for libel for instance.

Then perhaps you could explain why money grabbing Kate would decide to put all the profits from her book into the fund and not into her private bank account.

Then perhaps you could explain why they decided to give the £55,000 compensation for libel to two charities and not put it into their own private bank accounts.

Then perhaps you could explain why they would agree to hand over hundreds of thousands of pounds to private investigators - when all they had to do was say No - we prefer to carry out investigations ourselves.

Then perhaps you could provide us with some evidence of a lavish lifestyle now enjoyed by the McCanns?  Any yachts or Jags on the drive, a new mansion, exotic holidays, private schools for the the twins, designer clothes, expensive jewellery etc etc? 

I await your evidence with interest.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #292 on: May 12, 2021, 10:47:04 AM »

How odd, to say that the McCanns controlled Madeleine. Imo it isn't true either. They controlled an image of Madeleine which they constructed, controlled and publicised. Although they retained parental responsibilty, it was shared with the High Court, so had she been found they wouldn't have had complete control over her even then.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #293 on: May 12, 2021, 10:59:12 AM »
How odd, to say that the McCanns controlled Madeleine. Imo it isn't true either. They controlled an image of Madeleine which they constructed, controlled and publicised. Although they retained parental responsibilty, it was shared with the High Court, so had she been found they wouldn't have had complete control over her even then.
You need to learn to read my posts carefully.  I did not say that the McCanns controlled Madeleine, now or ever.  Perhaps you could explain the acute interest by some in the fact that Madeleine (if she is alive) has turned 18 and is therefore no longer a ward of court - you yourself appear to have found this quite significant.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #294 on: May 12, 2021, 11:01:48 AM »
Furthermore, in what way was Madeleine's image constructed? 

How was it controlled - did the McCanns exercise copyright on her image?

Yes, they publicised her image - of course they did, she was missing and they wanted her found fgs.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #295 on: May 12, 2021, 12:55:24 PM »

Yes, they publicised her image - of course they did, she was missing and they wanted her found fgs.

*Allegedly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #296 on: May 12, 2021, 01:28:33 PM »

I wasn't referring to photographs, but to the picture they provided of Madeleine's character and traits.

Madeleine has always been confident and independent. Like ‘shy’ and ‘Gerry’, ‘shy’ and‘Madeleine’ are not words you would readily associate with one another.
[madeleine page 47]

When questioned about Madeleine's behaviour, the witness says that she is a shy girl
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY.htm

the informant describes Madeleine McCann as being an intelligent child, shy at first
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CHARLOTTE-PENNINGTON.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #297 on: May 12, 2021, 01:29:10 PM »
*Allegedly
Oh right.  They didn’t want her found - that’s why they distributed pictures of another girl that they constructed and controlled, one that looked nothing like their daughter.  OK. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #298 on: May 12, 2021, 01:30:29 PM »
I wasn't referring to photographs, but to the picture they provided of Madeleine's character and traits.

Madeleine has always been confident and independent. Like ‘shy’ and ‘Gerry’, ‘shy’ and‘Madeleine’ are not words you would readily associate with one another.
[madeleine page 47]

When questioned about Madeleine's behaviour, the witness says that she is a shy girl
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AMY-ELLEN-TIERNEY.htm

the informant describes Madeleine McCann as being an intelligent child, shy at first
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CHARLOTTE-PENNINGTON.htm
Wow!  Shameful detailed and misleading  construction of an image there, and to such advantage to the parents too!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #299 on: May 12, 2021, 01:33:57 PM »
Oh right.  They didn’t want her found - that’s why they distributed pictures of another girl that they constructed and controlled, one that looked nothing like their daughter.  OK.

They might claim they want her found, but if they already know she rests peacefully amongst the landfill then it's merely a bluff.