Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20930 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2021, 07:51:07 PM »
The places that produce fantasy  images of  a long dead Madeleine as if she was alive today.

Weird is what I call it.
‘A long dead Madeleine’, if I understand you correctly, is based on Mr Wolters’ claim? Which you seem to agree with?  If you consider Google as search engine ‘weird’, perhaps take advantage of their elementary navigation, at no cost.

Offline jassi

« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2021, 07:56:38 PM »
‘A long dead Madeleine’, if I understand you correctly, is based on Mr Wolters’ claim? Which you seem to agree with?  If you consider Google as search engine ‘weird’, perhaps take advantage of their elementary navigation, at no cost.

As a search engine, Google only picks up what already exists on websites. It is the websites that are weird.

As Davel would say - "Wolters agrees with me", as I've believed Madeleine was dead since 2007, whereas Wolters only came to that conclusion sometime after 2017
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #332 on: May 13, 2021, 08:08:12 PM »
As a search engine, Google only picks up what already exists on websites. It is the websites that are weird.

As Davel would say - "Wolters agrees with me", as I've believed Madeleine was dead since 2007, whereas Wolters only came to that conclusion sometime after 2017

Why would anyone be interested in creating images which 'might' be like MM? I can't imagine why they would do that.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #333 on: May 13, 2021, 08:15:37 PM »

What websites are you referring to?

Offline jassi

« Reply #334 on: May 13, 2021, 08:17:29 PM »
What websites are you referring to?

No idea as you omitted to name them when lifting the images.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #335 on: May 13, 2021, 08:27:08 PM »
No idea as you omitted to name them when lifting the images.
Jassi, you are clearly not adequately educated re. using the ‘internet’ to gather and collate information. A note on Davel: please don’t involve him in this discussion without his consent.

Offline jassi

« Reply #336 on: May 13, 2021, 08:31:29 PM »
Jassi, you are clearly not adequately educated re. using the ‘internet’ to gather and collate information. A note on Davel: please don’t involve him in this discussion without his consent.

You can take your condescending comments and do one.

As for Davel, if he  objects to being mentioned, he can say so.

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #337 on: May 13, 2021, 09:02:26 PM »
@)(++(*
Not in the best of taste perhaps, but certainly far more realistic than the the fantasy stuff put up so far .

IMO

I believe in balance, for every ounce of nice in the world there should be an equal amount of nasty.

Just today I read that someone made a "horrific, nasty & appalling" comment about the little boy who got struck by lightning.

Only, the media have decided the comment is too offensive/inappropriate to repeat.

I'm very much against this kind of censorship because it is up to me & nobody else to decide what's offensive & what isn't.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1435651/Charity-worker-Facebook-comment-boy-dead-lightning-Blackpool
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #338 on: May 13, 2021, 09:12:32 PM »
I believe in balance, for every ounce of nice in the world there should be an equal amount of nasty.

Just today I read that someone made a "horrific, nasty & appalling" comment about the little boy who got struck by lightning.

Only, the media have decided the comment is too offensive/inappropriate to repeat.

I'm very much against this kind of censorship because it is up to me & nobody else to decide what's offensive & what isn't.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1435651/Charity-worker-Facebook-comment-boy-dead-lightning-Blackpool
I’m sure you can use your sick imagination and come up with something equally as or more offensive because let’s face it all dead children deserve to be ridiculed and made fun of, eh Spam?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #339 on: May 13, 2021, 09:29:58 PM »
I’m sure you can use your sick imagination and come up with something equally as or more offensive because let’s face it all dead children deserve to be ridiculed and made fun of, eh Spam?

I can only imagine he said something about the child not needing a cremation.

Not exactly side splitting but I didn't know the dead child so I don't care & it really isn't my problem.
It doesn't offend me in the slightest.

People die every second & I don't see why that should be excluded from ridicule.

I simply will not be told what opinions I can have.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #340 on: May 13, 2021, 10:39:11 PM »
I can only imagine he said something about the child not needing a cremation.

Not exactly side splitting but I didn't know the dead child so I don't care & it really isn't my problem.
It doesn't offend me in the slightest.

People die every second & I don't see why that should be excluded from ridicule.

I simply will not be told what opinions I can have.
No one’s telling you you can’t have an opinion you silly sausage.  Making sick and offensive troll posts is not posting an opinion it’s simply posting to cause upset, and people removing those posts because they are upsetting to them are simply exercising their right to an opinion so why would you object to that?

I notice Carly liked your post - perhaps you could make some posts ridiculing her personal problems and she how she likes it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #341 on: May 14, 2021, 06:22:53 AM »
No one’s telling you you can’t have an opinion you silly sausage.  Making sick and offensive troll posts is not posting an opinion it’s simply posting to cause upset, and people removing those posts because they are upsetting to them are simply exercising their right to an opinion so why would you object to that?

I notice Carly liked your post - perhaps you could make some posts ridiculing her personal problems and she how she likes it?

I've no doubt Carly has had her fair share of comments about being disabled.

Incidentally, my friends son has cerebral palsy, he's 25 & is totally crippled & rides around in an electric wheelchair.

We call him Ironside, or Professor Stephen Hawkins, much to the horror of other people, but he himself doesn't actually mind at all & enjoys the banter we have with him. He say's it makes him feel normal.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #342 on: May 14, 2021, 07:18:27 AM »
I've no doubt Carly has had her fair share of comments about being disabled.

Incidentally, my friends son has cerebral palsy, he's 25 & is totally crippled & rides around in an electric wheelchair.

We call him Ironside, or Professor Stephen Hawkins, much to the horror of other people, but he himself doesn't actually mind at all & enjoys the banter we have with him. He say's it makes him feel normal.
That’s fine, quite affectionate even (Ironside and Professor SH both being admirable disabled role models),
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 07:36:03 AM by G-Unit »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2021, 08:00:44 AM »
It would seem that my post to “Wonderful” Spam was more offensive to G-Unit than his post of Madeleine as a pile of bones on her birthday thread or his reference to. the joke about the boy struck by lighning.  How very predictable.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #344 on: May 14, 2021, 08:02:53 AM »
IMO, anyone who thinks it is their right to be deliberately offensive and upsetting towards the families of children r to who have died or to ridicule those children has some serious mental health issues for which they should seek help.   Is it OK for me to voice this opinion I wonder?