Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20946 times)

Offline barrier

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #390 on: May 14, 2021, 06:32:39 PM »
My opinion is Maddie is deceased& therefore quite likely a pile of bones.

Is it that ,that is particularly offensive or the picture of how I opine she may look?

If I hadn't added the picture would you be offended?

In the words of a sage on here, Wolters agree's with you.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #391 on: May 14, 2021, 06:35:38 PM »
So you don't see anything indecent with posting a picture of Madeleine as a pile of skeletal remains on a thread that was started to mark her 18th Birthday?  Why am I not remotely surprised?  I wonder how it would be if I posted a picture of a pile of human remains on the anniversary of Brenda Leyland's death?  Would that be permitted?

The picture reflects Madeleine's likeness if, as the German prosecutor insists, she is dead. Harder hitting than just saying it, but indecent?

This thread was started to discuss the fact that Madeline would be 18 this month.

Unlike Brenda Leyland, there are people who doubt that Madeleine died.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #392 on: May 14, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »
Tell you what, take your post and show it to your mother / father /sister / wife/ girlfriend/ daughter /employer.  Tell them you made the post on a social media site and ask them what they think of it and what they think  it says about you.  Then report back (truthfully) what they say. Can you do that?  Even Jassi commented that your post was in poor taste (though she seemed to find it hilarious as well), but let’s get a greater consensus.  Why not start a thread using that post and we can put it to the vote.  Offensive or fair comment?  It obviously matters alot to you to get more  feedback so off you go.

My friends & family are quite familiar with my ways having known me personally for several decades, so I can already report back that they wouldn't be in the least bit concerned or surprised by my mutterings & rants on social media.

And I don't care about feedback, people could never take notice of a word I said here ever again & it really wouldn't concern me in the slightest.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #393 on: May 14, 2021, 06:43:39 PM »
So you don't see anything indecent with posting a picture of Madeleine as a pile of skeletal remains on a thread that was started to mark her 18th Birthday?  Why am I not remotely surprised?  I wonder how it would be if I posted a picture of a pile of human remains on the anniversary of Brenda Leyland's death?  Would that be permitted?

Give it a go, doubt it'll alter opinion of you either way.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #394 on: May 14, 2021, 06:55:01 PM »
The picture reflects Madeleine's likeness if, as the German prosecutor insists, she is dead.Harder hitting than just saying it, but indecent?

This thread was started to discuss the fact that Madeline would be 18 this month.

Yet, you in your capacity as moderator, intend to ban posted “images” of Madeleine as an alive 18-year old until the contrary is proven?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #395 on: May 14, 2021, 06:58:02 PM »
My friends & family are quite familiar with my ways having known me personally for several decades, so I can already report back that they wouldn't be in the least bit concerned or surprised by my mutterings & rants on social media.

And I don't care about feedback, people could never take notice of a word I said here ever again & it really wouldn't concern me in the slightest.
And yet you seem to crave attention so.  Weird.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #396 on: May 14, 2021, 06:59:14 PM »
The picture reflects Madeleine's likeness if, as the German prosecutor insists, she is dead. Harder hitting than just saying it, but indecent?

Yes, indecent.  If you can’t see why then there is literally nothing I can say to make you understand.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #397 on: May 14, 2021, 07:03:29 PM »
Give it a go, doubt it'll alter opinion of you either way.
I think you’re wrong.  I have never posted indecent, insensitive material or sick jokes referring to dead people.  A number of people on this forum seem to like my posts but I doubt they’d find it appropriate or amusing if I posted a picture of human remains to refer Brenda Leyland.  Obviously I am not going to do that because unlike some people on here I do have a shred of common decency.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #398 on: May 14, 2021, 07:07:47 PM »

This Thread is a complete disgrace to the memory of this Forum, which it undoubtedly will be.  This Forum is now a Cess Pit.

You are welcome.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #399 on: May 14, 2021, 07:08:56 PM »

Brendas definitely dead...just  a rotting coffin fillled with rotting bones....all the flesh eaten by worms and bugs.

Offline jassi

« Reply #400 on: May 14, 2021, 07:11:45 PM »
Brendas definitely dead...just  a rotting coffin fillled with rotting bones....all the flesh eaten by worms and bugs.

The ultimate fate of us all, unless you opt for a cremation or  get eaten.
Or choose embalment, Egyptian style.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 07:16:22 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #401 on: May 14, 2021, 07:22:25 PM »
I suppose it’s not enough now to discuss cases of paedophilia, rape and murder, we must also have photographs ot people being abused, raped and murdered on here, just in case people don’t understand what the words mean? And perhaps we can make jokes about it into the bargain?  Because that wouldn’t be offensive, would it?  Only to snowflakes like me.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #402 on: May 14, 2021, 08:31:50 PM »
what about the kids in gaza/israel being killed do they matter as much as maddie does to some??  they matter to me

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #403 on: May 14, 2021, 08:33:11 PM »
what about the kids in gaza/israel being killed do they matter as much as maddie does to some??  they matter to me
At least they know what happened to them and what caused their deaths.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2021, 08:51:27 PM »
Talk about a non-sequitur!  How about start a thread about it and grieve for them on there?  Maybe Spam will post some pictures of dead Palestinian babies for a laff.