Author Topic: Why did Mark lie claiming his father was living with friends in London?  (Read 27405 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Why did Mark lie claiming his father was living with friends in London?
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2020, 06:03:32 PM »
Mark Alexander
@MA_Campaign
Jan 9
4 self-employed carers registered under fake identities N. Chalk, J. Mullis, R. Read, A. Harvey were working at Sami's house when he was murdered. They've never been traced or identified & weren't making insurance or tax contributions
@BBCScotland
 #MargaretFleming #MurderTrial

https://mobile.twitter.com/MA_Campaign/status/1215274419914002433

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn these were written by Mark Alexander and the reasons he claims they are ‘registered under false identities’ is because they are false identities he created
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Fact Checker

Re: Why did Mark lie claiming his father was living with friends in London?
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2020, 04:08:44 PM »
Wouldn’t be at all surprised to learn these were written by Mark Alexander and the reasons he claims they are ‘registered under false identities’ is because they are false identities he created

Hi Nicholas. The evidence we have shows that Sami began using these aliases two years before his death, in 2007, and that he filed the returns himself. We also know that he met several times with People's Voices to go over these returns in person with them:

“Up until December 2008, Mr Alexander completed his direct payment submission forms and the reconciliation form himself. However, during December 2008, I was contacted by him asking me to complete the forms on his behalf. I then attended his home address and on my arrival I was shown to Mr Alexander’s bedroom by his son… Mr Alexander was a little rude to me, so I said to him ‘you have had the rest, now you have got the best’, and from that point we got [on] a lot better. On this occasion I completed his forms covering July to September 2008. I attended his address again in exactly the same circumstances on 24 February 2009… The last occasion I attended his address was 28 April 2009…”

Sami had also taken out Employer's Liability Insurance with Ansvar in September 2008, a fact not known at trial.

An investigative journalist was able to trace one of the people who had been working at Sami's house at this time, who confirmed she had seen other people working there, that she had been paid in cash, and that she was never asked to sign any receipts. This suggests Sami wrote them out himself for the benefit of filing returns.
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.