UK and North American politics. > A look at US politics following Donald Trump's inauguration as President.

Trump v Biden - who is going to win?

(1/17) > >>

Venturi Swirl:
I hope they both lose frankly, but something tells me Trump is going to pull it out of the bag at the last minute.  At least he’s entertaining and not overtly senile.  Biden is deadly dull and appears to be in the process of losing the plot already.   

Eleanor:

I hope Trump wins, but don't ask me why.  Although he does appear to be the only President ever that actually runs America himself.

One of the Georges was very funny because he knew that he didn't run anything.

Miss Taken Identity:

--- Quote from: Eleanor on October 28, 2020, 10:18:41 AM ---I hope Trump wins, but don't ask me why.  Although he does appear to be the only President ever that actually runs America himself.

One of the Georges was very funny because he knew that he didn't run anything.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!  a polished politician he isn't, but that for me is a good thing! And it would piss of smugg- Markle prince 'arrys new owner.

Gawg double ya boosh 2nd was  hilarious with his speeches- we read a lot of his 'quotes'  at uni. 

Some one thought he was the president of the golf club because he was always on one. lol

Carana:
I find Trump to have been a total disaster.

What has he actually done a) to improve the lives of ordinary Americans and b) to maintain the credibility of the US on the global stage?

Wonderfulspam:

--- Quote from: Carana on October 31, 2020, 10:58:39 AM ---I find Trump to have been a total disaster.

What has he actually done a) to improve the lives of ordinary Americans and b) to maintain the credibility of the US on the global stage?

--- End quote ---

Well, he has overseen record employment figures for African Americans as well as brokered peace deals in the middle east which saw him nominated for the Nobel prize.

But the MSM & political establishment hate him, so there's no fan fair when he does something good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version