Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Luke Mitchell and the murder of his teenage girfriend Jodi Jones on 30 June 2003.

Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?

(1/78) > >>

TruthSeeker2003:
We have all been watching this troop of YouTube star wannabes.  Sharon Indy Sunshine, Danielle Bbarclay and Kenny O’Hara. Continue  to do video after video on the Luke Mitchell case. It is clear by the way their group members are talking about the group's admin and their inflated egos that they have lost sight of the reason why they started their campaign. They are all desperately vying for adulation and praise. It is clear that they all hope to become famous off the back of Luke Mitchell's miscarriage of justice and the death of 14 year old Jodi Jones. In their latest series of narcissistic indulgence they debunk misinformation printed by mainstream media. It is clear they they have gone to far in their quest for fame. A whole episode was dedicated to Daily Record Crime Reporter Jane Hamilton. Jane Hamilton has printed many disparaging articles about Luke in the past. This has enraged many of the Luke supporters. So much so that a member from “the official “ Facebook group has been charged for sending her death threats. It seems the desperate need for fame is driving the group admin to reach their goals by any means necessary.

rulesapply:
And yet, Dr. Lean denies Jane Hamilton was threatened. Didn't someone threaten to set JH on fire or similar?

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: rulesapply on June 22, 2021, 03:22:14 PM ---And yet, Dr. Lean denies Jane Hamilton was threatened. Didn't someone threaten to set JH on fire or similar?

--- End quote ---

When asked about the threats to set Jane Hamilton on fire Sandra Leans exact words were,

“Nobody threatened anybody”

Which goes to show what a bare faced liar she is  *&^^&

rulesapply:

--- Quote from: Nicholas on June 22, 2021, 05:27:29 PM ---When asked about the threats to set Jane Hamilton on fire Sandra Leans exact words were,

“Nobody threatened anybody”

Which goes to show what a bare faced liar she is  *&^^&

--- End quote ---
I read a Tweet by Jane Hamilton when it happened and I don't doubt JH.

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: rulesapply on June 22, 2021, 05:36:52 PM --- I read a Tweet by Jane Hamilton when it happened and I don't doubt JH.

--- End quote ---

I saw the actual threat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version