Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210680 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #1125 on: May 13, 2021, 10:41:52 PM »
Do you believe in fairies?

I believe the explanation given was the sister loaned Jodi the t-shirt. However, would you loan your sister, or anyone, a dirty t-shirt? Maybe I am judging people by own standards, but I would have made sure the t-shirt was clean at least.

It wasn’t a ‘dirty’ t-shirt though was it
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1126 on: May 13, 2021, 11:05:06 PM »
LP:
Hi
I have no idea if there is lawyer on the case? I understand it's something that may have to be confidential
Have noticed alot of recommendations of TV personalities... YouTube channels to get involved, suggested on other sites to get publicity for the campaign 
I understand it's well meaning good people making suggestions
Let's not forget sensationalist journalism media formats caused great harm to Luke Mitchell, his family & the case as a whole.
What the Luke Mitchell case need is top quality lawyers like Micheal Mansfield QC or with equivalent reputation
Top quality media formats
No shoddy exploitative sensationalist journalism or YouTube sites
Quality is key for progress for Luke
Just praying he is getting it
🙏
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1127 on: May 29, 2021, 12:38:31 AM »
[162] As the trial judge informs us, the appellant told the police at interview on 4 July 2003 that he and Jodi would sit on the other side of the wall from the Roan's Dyke Path near to the gap in the wall at the junction of the two paths and "have a cigarette or whatever". In the same interview he said that there was "a tiny wee path ... that folk walk along in the inside of that wall", i.e. on the other side from the Roan's Dyke Path. There was evidence, indeed, that just inside a gap in the wall at the junction of the paths stood a small tree with the initials [Name removed] and LM carved in its bark. A witness David Stirling described an occasion in early June 2003 when he was with friends and they met the appellant at the junction of the paths. They went down the inside of the wall (towards the "V") for some distance, then sat and smoked cannabis. Another witness, John [Name removed], said that on two occasions when the appellant telephoned asking for quantities of cannabis, they arranged to meet at the opening in the wall at the junction of the paths. On one of these occasions when they met the appellant said that he was waiting for Jodi. For all these reasons there is no merit in this ground of appeal.
https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

⬆️

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1128 on: August 01, 2021, 09:02:09 PM »
It would seem several people are comparing Luke Mitchell’s case to the that of the so called West Memphis Three

Same scenario, gruesome murder and three local kids got the blame because of their taste in music and fashion, very disturbing’

Re the ‘West Memphis Three’

Live discussion with Roberta Glass, Jennifer Carlson, Gary Meece and William Ramsey.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mw078YvH-D8&feature=youtu.be

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #1129 on: August 01, 2021, 09:37:40 PM »
Re the ‘West Memphis Three’

Live discussion with Roberta Glass, Jennifer Carlson, Gary Meece and William Ramsey.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mw078YvH-D8&feature=youtu.be
Hi Nicholas. Not Luke Mitchell supporters but Sandra Lean supporters always refer to us as, "we." "We know," "It's clear to everyone," etc., etc., Don't forget, "Wilfully ignorant," the suggestion that people who dare to not agree actually choose ignorance??!! Really? A cult, indeed. I am not, "we," and I absolutely believe Luke Mitchell murdered Jodi Jones and I absolutely believe his mother and brother helped him and I, not, "we," believe that his mother still keeps that pretence up to this day. And I believe Sandra Lean is too selfish and proud to backtrack. I do not agree with Parky that SL was duped. I believe she was instrumental from the beginning because I believe they, SL and CM were already friends. SL now has to deal with the monster she has been partly instrumental in creating. And in answer to one of her bizarre questions,  "Why would I,  the mother of two girls....." Yeah. Why WOULD you, Sandra Lean if you didn't even know CM? I'm a mother so I'm not interested in the, but, but, but.... justice rubbish.  WHY did she? They knew each other IMO.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1130 on: August 02, 2021, 12:39:56 PM »
Hi Nicholas. Not Luke Mitchell supporters but Sandra Lean supporters always refer to us as, "we." "We know," "It's clear to everyone," etc., etc., Don't forget, "Wilfully ignorant," the suggestion that people who dare to not agree actually choose ignorance??!! Really? A cult, indeed. I am not, "we," and I absolutely believe Luke Mitchell murdered Jodi Jones and I absolutely believe his mother and brother helped him and I, not, "we," believe that his mother still keeps that pretence up to this day. And I believe Sandra Lean is too selfish and proud to backtrack. I do not agree with Parky that SL was duped. I believe she was instrumental from the beginning because I believe they, SL and CM were already friends. SL now has to deal with the monster she has been partly instrumental in creating. And in answer to one of her bizarre questions,  "Why would I,  the mother of two girls....." Yeah. Why WOULD you, Sandra Lean if you didn't even know CM? I'm a mother so I'm not interested in the, but, but, but.... justice rubbish.  WHY did she? They knew each other IMO.

Your proof threshold is obviously very low.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1131 on: August 02, 2021, 06:37:06 PM »

Do you (or does anyone) have any evidence that Sandra Lean and Corrinne Mitchell knew each other before Jodi Jones was murdered?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #1132 on: August 02, 2021, 06:45:16 PM »
Do you (or does anyone) have any evidence that Sandra Lean and Corrinne Mitchell knew each other before Jodi Jones was murdered?

No. I can only speak for me and I've heard second hand but I can't prove it, hence, IMO.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #1133 on: August 03, 2021, 06:36:03 PM »
I’ve said several times on here now that I think Luke murdered Jodi, but cannot say he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Here are a few reasons why I’m still not 100% sure he’s guilty:

Just back from a camping hol there, so had some time to read more of IB. In ch.13, from p.233 - 244, SL offers an account that suggests that there may have been a mistaken identity between Luke and Mark Kane on the NB rd on 30.06.03. She makes it clear that MK was in the case files as early as the first week of the investigation, as a person to be traced an interviewed. Although no names are given, an independent witness, according to what MK himself had allegedly told another witness,  is said to have seen MK running up the NB rd on the early evening of 30.06.03, on his way to buy alcohol from either the Morning, noon & night store or Eskbank Trading store. Furthermore, he was named by another 3 separate people to police in the incipient stages of the investigation, as someone the police should speak to. Why did these people draw MK to the police’s attention? Well, the inference is that he was an erratic character, often carried knives, regularly consumed drugs and alcohol (was even on a methadone programme at the time) and was an avid fan of Marilyn Manson and Nirvana. Above all, however, it was his strong resemblance to Luke; he had the same colour & structure of hair to Luke’s, albeit that his was shorter at the back, was of the same build, had the same shape of face, and wore similar clothing (it was established as fact that MK had wore a parka jacket often since 2002). Only difference was that MK was 7 years older and was taller (does anyone know how much taller?). SL indicates, rightly, imo, that given he was on the NB rd that evening, it is possible that the sighting by F & W could have been MK and not Luke — especially as this ‘parka’ type jacket they seen the suspicious looking youth at the gate wearing @ 1744 on the NB rd that fateful night was the type of garment he wore habitually since 2002. Also, F&W said that the person they saw was wearing dark trainers, whereas LM was wearing white trainers/snowboarding boots. (Those 3 cyclists that saw Luke on the nb rd @ 1755 & then 1 of them again at 1820, I know they testified and identified him as wearing the green bomber jacket, but what did they say he was wearing on his feet? Anyone remember? Maybe they never mentioned footwear.)

It seems strange that when the appeal came around, the crown never checked those 2 stores above to see if MK was in them in the early evening, but accepted the footage which placed him in an off-licence at closing time (2200 HRs) meant he had no involvement in the murder? And, more importantly, why was MK deemed ‘untraceable’ when he was living in the student accomodation 6 weeks after the murder?

The above is just one of several little elements of the case that prevent me from saying LM was categorically guilty or that his guilt is beyond reasonable doubt. I will add some more examples of aspects of the case that effuse niggling doubts re LM’s guilt when I have time.

Oh, btw, while I’m here ........ did Leonard Kelly say where behind the wall he heard the disturbing ‘strangling’ noise? Did he say it was nearer to the west or east? Or about halfway? Did he mention the V break in the wall?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #1134 on: August 03, 2021, 08:38:31 PM »
it was his strong resemblance to Luke; he had the same colour & structure of hair to Luke’s, albeit that his was shorter at the back, was of the same build, had the same shape of face, and wore similar clothing.

MK was nothing like LM in appearance.

Hair - different.

Shape of face - different - MK had very distinctive features.

Same build? Don't think so - MK was very lean.

Similar clothing? Not really - LM seemed to dress like a goth - MK would dress much more plainly.

Not sure about the height similarity/difference.

If MK was seen on NB that's probably because we was resident at NB College.

Wasn't MK filmed on CCTV in one of those shops on the night?

I always thought those who named MK to the police did so after prompts by SF.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 08:41:31 PM by Paranoid Android »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #1135 on: August 03, 2021, 10:15:24 PM »

Hair - different.
I would be interested to know when the "other" witnesses gave their statements.  Was it days after poor Jodi's murder or was it years after?

Similar clothing? Not really - LM seemed to dress like a goth - MK would dress much more plainly.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #1136 on: August 03, 2021, 10:19:57 PM »

Mark Kane was around a decade older and a foot taller. He didn't look like LM. He's more use dead than alive to the defence.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #1137 on: August 03, 2021, 11:38:09 PM »
Do you believe in fairies?

If forensic science is needed to find anything on said t shirt, the t shirt probably looked ok to the naked eye,  no?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #1138 on: August 04, 2021, 12:06:37 AM »

Hair - different.

I have asked more than a few times when these other witnesses to MK spoke to the police.  Did they also wait nearly three years despite the death of a child? Did they also chance a child killer on the loose? SL didn't answer me.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1139 on: August 04, 2021, 02:58:32 PM »
I have asked more than a few times when these other witnesses to MK spoke to the police.  Did they also wait nearly three years despite the death of a child? Did they also chance a child killer on the loose? SL didn't answer me.

Perhaps she has you down as a troll…and you know what you should never do to trolls?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?