Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 68222 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #480 on: February 22, 2020, 06:19:08 PM »
00164 since yesterday. 

Did the Ramsey's have a Christmas party on the 23rd and not invite the two older kids from John's first marriage?

Personally I think that is unlikely.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 01:05:16 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #481 on: February 23, 2020, 09:44:23 AM »
The reason for the 911 call was a person was ordering a repeat prescription for her elderly mother.   
The only reason I can think that would cause this situation was if Mrs Stein had previously used the house phone to the doctors and then rang back and pressed "Redial" rather than re-entering the number, but in the time between the calls someone else had dialed "911", so the redial went through to the 911 Emergency operator and then once she realized her mistake she hung up.

In a Reddit forum, https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/dcza32/911_call_december_23rd/

" In The Death of Innocence John and Patsy state that the 911 call was accidentally made by Fleet White while trying to secure medication for his mother in Aspen (page 97). Sometime after JBR’s funeral the Whites and the Ramseys had a major falling out(discussion begins page 293). I would assume that, especially in light of the animosity between the families, Fleet White would eventually have reported that he had nothing to do with the 911 call if that were the case."

"I find it strange, even if it was a mistake, how they even managed to call the wrong/emergency number for medications?"

and further down
"Protocol on hangup calls to the police dept is that the call is immediately returned and if it is then not answered, officers are dispatched to the home. Seems like people are leaving out this important step in the process. How does it fit in? I think it makes it more likely that kids were fooling around making prank calls."

But remember the Police said when they called back they got the messaging system.   So someone was using the phone when they rang back, that seems perfectly normal if the person wanted to get the medication.

The fact that Susan Stein is able to explain what happened suggests to me it was a mistake that happened to her rather than to Fleet White.

"Why didn't they let the Officer into the house to check up on things? I think that is significant. From what I've read, Susan Stein didn't even open the door, just spoke to Police through the intercom system, and said everything was fine, it was a mistake. Why didn't they open the door, and let the Police see that everything was okay? I can't help but think that everything wasn't okay, or they wouldn't have anything to hide, and would have opened the door wide to let them see in.

Why was it Susan Stein that spoke to the Police when it was the Ramsey's house? Perhaps John and Patsy were busy, they were hosting a big party after all, and must have had lots to do. Maybe John and Patsy were so busy they didn't even realise the 911 call had been made. But you would expect the owners of the house to speak to the Police, and clear up whatever needed clearing up."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 09:48:31 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #482 on: February 23, 2020, 07:27:32 PM »
00419  Now that is more like it.   

What about the note that JonBenet was supposed to have been given about Santa seeing her after Christmas.  Now that is one aspect that has me really confused. 

Was there a note or not?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #483 on: February 23, 2020, 07:50:36 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/cg35ud/creepy_af_note_the_use_of_capital_and_lower_case/

I saw a note from Santa to Burke, God only knows whether that was faked or not.  No one has ever mentioned to note to Burke other than the Reddit forum.

It is something like a homemade Christmas card with a note written by hand. So if Burke got one surely JonBenet got one too, but why don't we see a photo of it?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #484 on: February 23, 2020, 08:13:31 PM »
Here is a little lead as to what JonBenet's note said from https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1840947/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-theory-suggests-man-dressed-as-santa-killed-beauty-queen/

"Bill McReynolds dressed as Father Christmas to attend a party just days before the little girl was found murdered on Boxing Day 1996.

He's also said gave her a note that said the pageant-winning tot would receive a "special gift" at Christmas."

Were the words "special gift" on the note?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #485 on: February 23, 2020, 08:23:50 PM »
In the NZ Herald https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11715048 it was reported:

"Family friends said Mr McReynolds, who died in 2002, "struck up a friendship" with JonBenet, and he allegedly handed JonBenet a note found in her bin saying she would "receive a special gift after Christmas.""

Physical note found in her bin!

Who threw the note from Santa in the rubbish bin? Or even when was it first found in the rubbish bin?

IMO there is no way JonBenet would have thrown the note from Santa in the rubbish bin.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:47:11 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #486 on: February 24, 2020, 04:52:27 PM »
00233 reads

It was written on a Christmas card for all to see, so it was no secret. Thinking about it, it would be more like the parents of JonBenet to be more concerned about the relationship that is occurring between McReynolds and their young daughter.
Who told the police about all the other situations between them? Who told the police about the glitter and future plans of having it spread along with his ashes? You know that story. I'd bet it wasn't McReynolds himself who told the police that.
It may have been thought that McReynolds' interest in JonBenet could have been a bit over the top, so they were stopping it in the early stages, and threw out the note thinking the house keeper would empty the bin the next day or so.   Wasn't there some reason Mrs Pugh did not turn up on the 24th and the 25th (Patsy was planning to give her a cheque but it wasn't picked up).

Being a parent Patsy has the right to determine who JonBenet associated with.

What I think is if Patsy talked to anyone about the unusual relationship between Santa and JonBenet someone else could use that information to direct attention away from themselves.

McReynolds' daughter had been abducted years before on Christmas day.  (confirm)
Mrs McReynolds had written a story about an abduction. (confirm)

So it is theoretically possible to mimic these situations to make it look suspicious that McReynolds was involved.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:02:59 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #487 on: February 25, 2020, 12:58:39 AM »
Any comment on a card that suggested a special visit after Christmas could easily be misunderstood by a parent.

It would not be worth the risk. I could see Patsy and maybe John taking action to stop this "extra visit" by Santa.

First step would be to get rid of the card -  throw it in the rubbish bin, whether or not JonBenet values it. Get rid of it, for it could be error to let it happen.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #488 on: February 25, 2020, 01:11:31 AM »
00233 reads

It was written on a Christmas card for all to see, so it was no secret. Thinking about it, it would be more like the parents of JonBenet to be more concerned about the relationship that is occurring between McReynolds and their young daughter.
Who told the police about all the other situations between them? Who told the police about the glitter and future plans of having it spread along with his ashes? You know that story. I'd bet it wasn't McReynolds himself who told the police that.
It may have been thought that McReynolds' interest in JonBenet could have been a bit over the top, so they were stopping it in the early stages, and threw out the note thinking the house keeper would empty the bin the next day or so.   Wasn't there some reason Mrs Pugh did not turn up on the 24th and the 25th (Patsy was planning to give her a cheque but it wasn't picked up).

Being a parent Patsy has the right to determine who JonBenet associated with.

What I think is if Patsy talked to anyone about the unusual relationship between Santa and JonBenet someone else could use that information to direct attention away from themselves.

McReynolds' daughter had been abducted years before on Christmas day.  (confirm)
Mrs McReynolds had written a story about an abduction. (confirm)

So it is theoretically possible to mimic these situations to make it look suspicious that McReynolds was involved.
Confirmation of a sort from article at http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1997/03/03-1.html

"The News said police are interested in the McReynoldses because of two parallels to the Ramsey slaying.

One is the fact that the McReynoldses' middle daughter, then 9, was abducted along with a friend in Longmont and witnessed the sexual molestation of her friend. The incident occurred on Dec. 26, 1974. No suspects were ever arrested.

JonBenet was found murdered in the basement of her parents' luxurious Boulder home 22 years later. An autopsy showed that JonBenet may have been sexually assaulted.

Another parallel is an award-winning play written by Janet McReynolds in 1976. The play, "Hey Rube," is about the sexual assault, torture and murder of a girl whose body was found in a basement.

Janet McReynolds went with her husband to the Ramsey house on the night of Dec. 23, when he portrayed Santa at a Christmas party for the third consecutive year. Bill McReynolds was given a tour of the Ramsey's 6,866-square-foot home in 1995.

The McReynoldses told police their alibi for the night of JonBenet's murder was that they went to bed at 8 p.m. JonBenet died sometime between her bedtime Christmas night and dawn the following day.

"They've always said they're doing this for the purpose of exclusion," Janet McReynolds said of the police request for hair and handwriting samples. "I'm sure we're very far down the list of potential suspects."

Bill McReynolds said he had nothing to do with the murder and said his wife "could never be a suspect" in the case.

"I always told my students to seek the truth," he said. "Now I'm on the other side of it. ... I'm probably naive and stupid."

He said the abduction of his own daughter and the play are coincidences."  End Quote.

Now what I'm proposing is that someone knew of both these coincidences and used them to direct the blame of JonBenet's situation on to the McReynoldses.

That comes under the term mentioned in the ransom note of "countermeasures", and it is a good one for it really baffles one to think how the similarities and the Christmas note go hand in hand (i.e. the closeness of the relationship between JonBenet and Bill McReynolds).

It certainly IMO points to someone close to the family and someone who knew the McReynoldses, and who is clever enough to exploit that knowledge.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:16:02 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #489 on: February 25, 2020, 05:37:25 PM »
00122   way down again.!

Still unexplained are the phone lines in the house.  How many landlines were there?  How many jack points were there? 
The New Theory depends on having access to the phone lines in the basement.

00125 reads.  Not much to read if there are no new posts

33 pages all pointing in the same direction.

00122  Reads without a new post.  Interesting.

00136 Yeah!

00159  OK not bad.

00027  Got to take the good and the bad!

00039   Too low but what can I do?

00063  That was before I posted about JMK 

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 04:32:12 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #490 on: March 03, 2020, 04:28:44 PM »
Finally, something has surfaced that has interesting aspects (referring to the post that follows)

".....  Glad to see that Doug Longhini has acknowledged that the garrote was tested. Until all suspects have also been compared against that profile as well I don't see how they can be eliminated. I was disappointed that they didn't mention that a man living o on JMK's Alabama property in a trailer at the time of the murder (JLD) who was extradited for child rape and child torture. This man made a plea deal to do a lengthy sentence if he could. avoid CODIS. He makes a great accomplice if you ask me. And why was it so important to avoid CODIS? It was all hushed up because no DA wants to be known to avoiding CODIS with a child rape suspect. The public would be outraged
Secondly, JMK said "she was suspended at one time" Even I assumed he meant hung up vertically. However when you read his manuscript he discussed her being straddled around his waist. She was horizontal, not vertical and I was told thIs DOES match the evidence. I was also told there were pipes. Jameson said "no I was in the house there are no pipes" I told her I saw a photo of them that Raye Croghan came to have access to. Then she admitted there WERE pipes in the ceiling of the basement but it was in a different room. IIRC this is the room where he said he connected her to a window. This room does have a window. Karr was never interviewed by ANYONE in the United States. He got an attorney and shut up real quick. They only thing they had to go on was what he said in Thailand and most was wrong due to poor Thai translation. He never met Mary Lacy or Mark Beckner. The photo Beckner said proved he was in Atlanta didn't have him in it and was later proven to be taken around Easter 1997, not Christmas 1996. Thirdly, JMK's fiancé's said he asked her to use a garrote all the time. She always refused.
Laurie B Simpson Karr also has four handwriting experts and the top scientific linguist in the country who claim he was the author of the ransom note. I don't think there is more evidence on any other suspect out there. Many cold cases get solved years later by looking back to a suspect that was previously cleared."

I can't or don't know how to link to the source but it is from a private FB group titled "Who Killed Jonbenet Ramsey?"  https://www.facebook.com/groups/who.killed.jonbenet.ramsey/about/

I can't recall what I've said about John Mark Karr in the New Theory previously.  I'll have to go and search the thread.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 07:09:28 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #491 on: March 03, 2020, 04:36:44 PM »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #492 on: March 04, 2020, 10:47:36 AM »
Only in 3 posts have I mentioned John Mark Karr (JMK).

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10611.msg565047;topicseen#msg565047 is the only post where I expressed a personal opinion on JMK.

"....  If the psychic nearly got it right, was John Mark Karr really involved.   Personally I'm not convinced he was eliminated from the inquiry thoroughly."
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
In this podcast, the commentator states "the DNA on her panties, longjohns and fingernails were all from the same source". 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jonben%C3%A9t-confronting-the-hendersons/id1469962833?i=1000465808199&fbclid=IwAR21rEya0bvIP1jPhmDYcK0ZgnxMxw4RQCSaTtEAIGEvoZKwGFFYWkA_IXE

Is this really true?
Can anyone help me prove that?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation