Author Topic: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others  (Read 26999 times)

Offline carlymichelle

https://news.sky.com/story/death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others-12177184?fbclid=IwAR0Nk-TLqpMzkAeKR36jbrxi42NMfA_FmxvjR54ixIk-8zwQJ6spQRVBt7s

Reading her verdict to a virtual hearing watched by Nora's parents, coroner Maimoonah Aid said: "After hearing all the relevant evidence, I rule that there was no one involved in the death of Nora and it is more probable than not that she died by misadventure i.e. she had gone out of the Sora House on her own and subsequently got lost in the abandoned palm oil plantations."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 07:33:17 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Death-of-teenager-nora-quoirin-coroner-rules-out-involvement-of-others
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 12:08:14 PM »

I wonder if Nora's parents are still trying to blame the Dusun resort for a faulty window lock.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 12:28:28 PM »

I wonder if Nora's parents are still trying to blame the Dusun resort for a faulty window lock.
Makes you wonder how she was transported in to the jungle unaided, given that she was apparently encumbered with infirmity.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 12:35:37 PM »
Makes you wonder how she was transported in to the jungle unaided, given that she was apparently encumbered with infirmity.

I think her parents are over egging her disability.

There are pictures of her standing unaided & obviously she could walk, they didn't push her round in a wheelchair.

The family went for a walk together that evening.

I notice in the article...

"During the night both Meabh, who is Irish and Nora's French father, Sebastien, said they heard "muffled whispering" inside the house but were half asleep so didn't investigate further."

This is the first time I've seen this claimed & so I think they are talking shit.

They just don't want to accept that their daughter was excited to be in a new & stimulating environment & was eager to explore it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 12:39:11 PM »
I think her parents are over egging her disability.

There are pictures of her standing unaided & obviously she could walk, they didn't push her round in a wheelchair.

The family went for a walk together that evening.

I notice in the article...

"During the night both Meabh, who is Irish and Nora's French father, Sebastien, said they heard "muffled whispering" inside the house but were half asleep so didn't investigate further."

This is the first time I've seen this claimed & so I think they are talking shit.

They just don't want to accept that their daughter was excited to be in a new & stimulating environment & was eager to explore it.

Didn't they say there were no marks on the bottom of her feet?    I find it unimaginable that she spent all that time wandering around the Jungle and there were no marks on her feet.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 12:41:06 PM »

I just found this from November,

"During an inquest into her daughter's death, Meabh Quoirin said she heard "muffled and whispering" sounds of two people inside the family's cottage on the morning of Nora's disappearance, but said she was too asleep to be able to take action at the time."

I'm calling bullshit.

If you heard people inside your building at night you'd get up & investigate.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 12:47:19 PM »

Didn't they say there were no marks on the bottom of her feet?    I find it unimaginable that she spent all that time wandering around the Jungle and there were no marks on her feet.

Her feet were dirty but not damaged.

I don't think it impossible she didn't tread on anything sharp.

Offline Lace

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2021, 12:49:16 PM »
Her feet were dirty but not damaged.

I don't think it impossible she didn't tread on anything sharp.

Yet they say the scratches on her body proved she walked through dense jungle,  I find it very strange,

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 12:50:57 PM »
Yet they say the scratches on her body proved she walked through dense jungle, I find it very strange,

So will you do anything about it, or just tuck it away in your mind as 'strange' ?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:53:24 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 12:54:11 PM »

The alternative is that someone abducted her in order to neither demand a ransom, sexually assault or harm her in any way, only to leave her alive in the jungle for some reason.

I'm seriously struggling to think of any reason.

Offline Lace

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 12:54:28 PM »

So will you do anything about it, or just tuck it away in your mind as 'strange' ?

Can you tell me what I could do about it?    I am just someone debating the case on this forum the same as you.

Offline Lace

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 12:56:12 PM »
The alternative is that someone abducted her in order to neither demand a ransom, sexually assault or harm her in any way, only to leave her alive in the jungle for some reason.

I'm seriously struggling to think of any reason.

The Pathologist said they couldn't rule out sexual assault as the body was too decomposed.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 12:58:50 PM »

The Pathologist said they couldn't rule out sexual assault as the body was too decomposed.

I don't think that in the absence of evidence of sexual assault we should assume sexual assault.

Offline Lace

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 01:00:46 PM »
Poor parents will never know what happened to their daughter.   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 01:01:38 PM »
Poor parents will never know what happened to their daughter.

She died of stomach ulcer & starvation.