Author Topic: The timeline revisited  (Read 89243 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The timeline revisited
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2019, 08:20:16 AM »
Personally I prefer to look at possible scenarios which have evidence to support them and that is why I do not believe she was taken from her bedroom by any stranger. Saying she was abducted is a classic 'get out of jail quick' card imo.

what makes your dog evidence any more reliable than the cadaver dogs...its full of holes
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 01:37:24 PM by John »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2019, 08:34:24 AM »
ive clicked  ...

so no one checked 5a between 9.30 and 10...thats 30 mins...ample time for an abduction

5A didn't exist in isolation. All the group had to be out of the way imo. There was a 5 minute window between Matt disappearing into the Tapas and Jane appearing to relieve Russell. Five minutes later he emerges and goes to the Tapas. There's a 10 minute window then until Kate appears, but no guarantee that Jane will remain in 5D.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:07:17 PM by Robittybob1 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 08:47:03 AM »
5A didn't exist in isolation. All the group had to be out of the way imo. There was a 5 minute window between Marr disappearing into the Tapas and Jane appearing to relieve Russell. Five minutes later he emerges and goes to the Tapas. There's a 10 minute window then until Kate appears, but no guarantee that Jane will remain in 5D.

As you know, a child was abducted from a bath whilst her mother was in another room... Ten minutes is more than enough

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2019, 08:48:41 AM »

what makes your dog evidence any more reliable than the cadaver dogs...its full of holes

A whole world of difference actually.  Cadaver dogs find substances which they were trained to find but none of this relates directly to Maddie.  The tracker dogs on the other hand are trained to track scent taken from fabric or garments directly related to the missing person and that is why I am 99% certain that both dogs tracked Maddie's fresh scent the night she disappeared.  The evidence of these dogs strongly suggests Maddie walked out the unlocked front door the night she went missing and ended up in the road across from the mini reception.  What happened to her next is anyone's guess.

The forensics in ruling out any intruder gives support to woke and wandered.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 01:37:48 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2019, 09:03:24 AM »
A whole world of difference actually.  Cadaver dogs find substances which they were trained to find but none of this relates directly to Maddie.  The tracker dogs on the other hand are trained to track scent taken from fabric or garments directly related to the missing person and that is why I am 99% certain that both dogs tracked Maddie's fresh scent the night she disappeared.  The evidence of these dogs strongly suggests Maddie walked out the unlocked front door the night she went missing and ended up in the road across from the mini reception.  What happened to her next is anyone's guess.

The forensics in ruling out any intruder gives support to woke and wandered.

The dog handler doesn't agree with you.. He says
The second dog may have, simply followed the trail laud down by the first
And the, scent may have been from a previous, day...

I haven't seen any forensics ruling out an intruder...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2019, 09:27:03 AM »
As you know, a child was abducted from a bath whilst her mother was in another room... Ten minutes is more than enough

The mother was visible through the window so he knew where she was. She was drying and dressing her son, who she had taken out of the bath. In the McCann case there were many adults to be avoided and they were coming and going unpredictably.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1530488/Kidnap-girl-six-tells-of-her-ordeal-with-a-stranger-dressed-in-black.html

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:35:54 AM by G-Unit »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2019, 09:32:39 AM »

Even if the second dog did mirror the route taken by the first dog we still have the principal route as evidence.  There's no way of getting away from it as dogs don't lie.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2019, 09:33:12 AM »

It looking for an intruder evidence is gathered to place them there,is there evidence which places an intruder in 5a?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2019, 09:34:47 AM »

Or ruling it in.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2019, 09:39:33 AM »

What kind of forensics would you expect ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2019, 09:49:06 AM »
What kind of forensics would you expect ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2019, 10:25:28 AM »
Timeline as prepared by the group between 3rd and 10th May.

20:35 McCanns leave 5A and go to Tapas
20:40 Jane Tanner arrives followed by the Oldfields.
20:45 Russell O'Brien arrives
20:55 Matthew Oldfield back to apartments, meets the Payne/Webster on their way down.
21:00 Matt returns to Tapas
21:05 Gerry goes to the apartments.
21:15 Jane goes to the apartments; Gerry is chatting to Jez.
21:20 Jane returns to Tapas (Gerry has returned)
21:25 Matt and Russ go to apartments. Russell stays there.
21:30 Matt checks 5A.
21:35 Matt to Tapas.
21:40 Jane goes to her apartment.
21:45 Russelll to Tapas.
22.00 Kate McCann to apartment.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

In my opinion no-one in their right mind would risk going anywhere near 5A with all that activity going on.

So can this mutually agreed timeline be seen as accurate? Was it really almost 9:00 before everyone was present?

On the day of the disappearance, all were seated at the table between 20H35 and 20H45. He remembers them arriving as usual. Had they arrived late, this would have been noted by the staff.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RICARDO-A-D-L-OLIVEIRA.htm

At approximately half past eight, Gerry and Kate and their group of approximately ten people were already seated at their table
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2019, 10:28:54 AM »
Even if the second dog did mirror the route taken by the first dog we still have the principal route as evidence.  There's no way of getting away from it as dogs don't lie.

The handler said the event could have been laid down on a previous day

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2019, 10:35:55 AM »

Are you being obtuse on purpose?  The forensic investigation was very clear in respect of any forced entry or of someone climbing in and out of the children's bedroom window...it just didn't happen. The only fingerprints on the window belonged to Kate McCann and a GNR officer.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2019, 10:37:54 AM »
Are you being obtuse on purpose?  The forensic investigation was very clear in respect of any forced entry or of someone climbing in and out of the children's bedroom window.

I'm being factual... There are other portals of entry... The patio door was open