Author Topic: HM Queen Elizabeth II passes away at the age of 96.  (Read 5621 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: HM Queen Elizabeth II passes away at the age of 96.
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2022, 09:33:46 AM »
I didn’t say you said it, I said you supported the tweet which did and implied Charles was not an honourable man.  I grasped it very well thank you.

Understanding, ommenting and explaining doesn't mean supporting. A common mistake, I find.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2022, 10:09:57 AM »
Understanding, ommenting and explaining doesn't mean supporting. A common mistake, I find.
Yeah right.  BTW I don't need you to explain tweets to me - the meaning and intent was quite obvious thanks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2022, 07:31:05 AM »

A Kingdom Says Goodbye

Jonathan Samuels takes a look back at a historic week that saw the nation come together for the death of the Queen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2N7wqmHwWw
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2022, 10:23:55 AM »

Phew.  What a marathon it has been for us all, let alone for The King, poor soul.

Offline Myster

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2022, 04:09:50 PM »
Phew.  What a marathon it has been for us all, let alone for The King, poor soul.
The final stretch... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuENY9sKTxQ
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline barrier

« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2022, 04:26:48 PM »

On entry to Windsor chapel he looked as if he had had enough.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2022, 04:28:56 PM »
On entry to Windsor chapel he looked as if he had had enough.

His Mother has just died.  And not a second for him to grieve.

Offline barrier

« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2022, 04:29:19 PM »
I'm not a royalist by any stretch but the pomp cannot be matched imo, but we have witnessed it, imo never to be repeated, where now from here.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2022, 04:30:47 PM »

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Offline barrier

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2022, 04:55:35 PM »
So ended one of the most remarkable day/period's in history .

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2022, 05:27:44 PM »
So ended one of the most remarkable day/period's in history .

The slow marching was getting a bit tedious towards the end though, to be fair.
I mean, God bless the Queen, & all that, but there's only so much monotonous pomp & pageantry I can take before I start to sympathise with republicans. Yep, if there's one thing Charles needs to bring into the 21st century then it's state funerals. Thirty minute service at the Crem then a knees up down the local in future me thinks.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2022, 05:28:33 PM »
Utterly impeccable send off but quite draining (and I spent the entire thing on the sofa, for those taking part I can’t even imagine the exhaustion and emotion they must be feeling, probably quite a lot of relief right now).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2022, 05:32:40 PM »

The royal family are officially in mourning for another seven days.  I hope the king will manage to take advantage of some respite during that very brief period.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2022, 05:41:30 PM »
Utterly impeccable send off but quite draining (and I spent the entire thing on the sofa, for those taking part I can’t even imagine the exhaustion and emotion they must be feeling, probably quite a lot of relief right now).

Me too!
I was on the nerves as the cavalry horses got a bit restive at the pace during the march up the long drive at Windsor.

It's not over for the family yet though; they still have the very private ceremony of the queen's interment which I am sure they will attend.
I don't see the devoted Princess Royal missing out on that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....