Author Topic: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?  (Read 95524 times)

Offline gilet

Re: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2013, 10:45:33 PM »
Was anything other than two mortgage payments and support and transport when they were in Portugal paid for out of the fund?

Irrelevant question, the POINT is the mccanns have garnered millions, they do not HAVE to say where any of it went in detail ie they are hiding it because they CHOSE NOT to DISCLOSE it as a charity might when they adtually said they WOULD be as trnsparent as a charity, they were not, ergo they LIED

Do you have a link to a direct quote from them saying it would be "as trnsparent as a charity"? Or did you just make that up?

Redblossom

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2013, 10:49:20 PM »
Was anything other than two mortgage payments and support and transport when they were in Portugal paid for out of the fund?

Irrelevant question, the POINT is the mccanns have garnered millions, they do not HAVE to say where any of it went in detail ie they are hiding it because they CHOSE NOT to DISCLOSE it as a charity might when they adtually said they WOULD be as trnsparent as a charity, they were not, ergo they LIED

Do you have a link to a direct quote from them saying it would be "as trnsparent as a charity"? Or did you just make that up?

No I didnt make it up, why would I?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:15:37 PM by John »

debunker

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2013, 10:51:46 PM »
Red Blossom just does not do cites or references.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2013, 10:52:16 PM »
Mmm... who said the O'dowd woman had nothing to do with Bennett earlier & was proven to be, shall we say, economical with the truth?

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2013, 10:57:59 PM »
Redblossom
Thanks, Im not sure of the ins and outs, but I really dont see Hideho doing what she does for money

how sure about that are you?

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2013, 10:59:30 PM »
No, I have no intention of doing that, besides, I think it would help you if you did slightly less of the being on the pi..ss bit & tried to avoid posting while under the influence.

Offline Benice

« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2013, 10:59:57 PM »
I'm sorry but they do really need to come up with something a bit more substantial to accuse the McCann of fund fraud. Maybe that's why nobody has seen any investigations into the fund, no arrests, no charges etc?

It certainly hasn't been due to the lack of TRYING from the anti McCann side. But sadly, no takers it seems.

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Lets see some of Bennetts and Amarals accounts. And what they have used them for  8(0(*

I dont think bennett ever had the unaccounted  for  MILLIONS  that the mccanns did hello? Never mind stupid post as usual by you

Not millions, no. Unlike Amaral, in his ill gotten gains.

you do need to keep up, mccanns made at least 5  million quid and never had to account for it

Surely they have had to account to the Inland Revenue?  - who are not too keen on fraud - and yet appear to be satisfied that the accounts are in order.     You never mention the money that has been put into the fund by the McCanns and their friends, which of course they could have all kept for themselves but didn't.    Or the profits from Kate's book which, unlike Amaral's profits from his book, have not gone into her private bank account but have also gone into the fund.   

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline John

« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2013, 11:16:53 PM »
They have to pay UK Corporation Tax on the earnings just as any other Limited Company in the UK does.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2013, 11:19:55 PM »
A point which some may have missed is that HiDeHo is using material from many other sources which are in fact most probably copyright.  It is incumbent on any youtube user who signs up for AdSense to ensure that material which they include within videos and which they do not have original title to is authorised to them by  its owner.

If you suspect that someone is using copyright material in their own videos you can report it to Google.

https://support.google.com/adsense/contact/violation_report?rd=1
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:25:04 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

debunker

« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2013, 11:20:39 PM »
They have to pay UK Corporation Tax on the earnings just as any other Limited Company in the UK does.

Only on earnings, not on donations or gifts.

If any money is spent directly on directors as salary or expenses, this needs to be shown in the accounts and tax paid at the marginal rate for the individual.

I see no such records in the accounts.

Offline John

« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2013, 11:28:59 PM »
Sorry, I should have said all income has to be declared and as it is a Limited Company will be subject to tax after expenses are deducted.

I would have thought charity status would have been the preferred vehicle though?

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2013, 11:38:57 PM »
Yes, I'm sure it would, but as:

"Charities exist to benefit the public, not specific individuals."

- See more at: http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/start-up-a-charity/setting-up-a-charity/about-charities/#sthash.QluYfh0y.dpuf

Offline gilet

« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2013, 12:14:19 AM »

No I didnt make it up, why would I?

What a silly question. You would make it up as it is a statement which allegedly supports your diatribe against the McCanns and the fund. However your failure to respond other than with this silly suggestion does make people wonder about whether you made it up.

Can you provide any reference to it or is it just a figment of your imagination?

It is against the T&C of this site to state things as fact without providing something to back up what you have said. So can you provide anything or not?

When people post claims and refuse to back them up with any kind of proof that what they claim ever even happened then its a fair assumption that they are inventing things, especially if they do it on a regular basis.

So simple questions. Where and when did Gerry or Kate McCann say the fund would be "as trnsparent as a charity"?

Or are we to assume that you cannot support that claim at all?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 12:21:03 AM by gilet »

Offline muratfan

« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2013, 12:21:50 AM »
Don't forget Anthony Bennett tried to make money from Madeleine as well, what with his leaflets/booklets

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2013, 12:23:14 AM »
"as transparent as a charity"

I believe there was something a long long time ago in the annals of history that did say something along those lines.

Of course it only matters to certain people so no way am I going to try to find it.