Author Topic: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?  (Read 95461 times)

Redblossom

Re: So who is making money out of the Madeleine McCann disappearance?
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2013, 08:15:23 PM »
Carana  and ferryman both ignoring the fact that they COULD have got charity status ho hum

Cite from a reliable source please.

Enid Odowds article, its all about info from the charity commision under FOI requests,  pretty reliable I would say! Unless yu want to accuse her of lying on what they said! Desperate at best.

debunker

« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2013, 08:15:45 PM »
Carana  and ferryman both ignoring the fact that they COULD have got charity status ho hum

Enid Odowds article, its all about info from the charity commision under FOI requests,  pretty reliable I would say! Unless yu want to accuse her of lying on what they said! Desperate at best.

Cite please.

Redblossom

« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2013, 08:17:12 PM »

Cite please.

EMAIL HER!
 @)(++(*

ferryman

« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2013, 08:18:43 PM »

The question at issue is whether Enid O'dowd got it wrong or whether you haven't read what she said correctly ...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2013, 08:20:31 PM »

So The McCanns could have saved themselves a few bob in Taxes?  My goodness me.  I wonder why they didn't do that?

Redblossom

« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2013, 08:20:47 PM »

The question at issue is whether Enid O'dowd got it wrong or whether you haven't read what she said correctly ...

only in YOUR IMAGINATION

ferryman

« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »

only in YOUR IMAGINATION

Produce the relevant cite from O'Dowd's report and we'll see how it compares with what the Charities Commission says ...

debunker

« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »

Cite please.

EMAIL HER!
 @)(++(*

Your allegation, your responsibility to provide a cite.

Redblossom

« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2013, 08:23:47 PM »

only in YOUR IMAGINATION

Produce the relevant cite from O'Dowd's report and we'll see how it compares with what the Charities Commission says ...

Do your own donkey work ferryman for once, if its not too much trouble that is

Redblossom

« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2013, 08:24:46 PM »

Cite please.

EMAIL HER!
 @)(++(*

Your allegation, your responsibility to provide a cite.

Cites been given, take it up and do your own donkey work
 8((()*/

Offline Carana

« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2013, 08:27:43 PM »

How?

Parents of deceased children sometimes set up a charity to benefit other families in memory of their child.

The McCann's situation was a legal structure to handle the donations to help find Madeleine.

That legal status can be changed once Madeleine has been found and whoever took her has been brought to justice.

debunker

« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2013, 08:28:23 PM »
Posters who post factoids without cites are often just hiding the fact that they have no support for their argument.

ferryman

« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2013, 08:29:07 PM »

I've done my donkey work and I'm certainly not doing yours as well.

You've made the claim.

You provide the evidence to back it up.

Redblossom

« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2013, 08:36:11 PM »

I've done my donkey work and I'm certainly not doing yours as well.

You've made the claim.

You provide the evidence to back it up.

its all there, do READ, Im sure you have the capability to, look out for keywords like *charity* nite luv
 8((()*/

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:38:37 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2013, 08:46:30 PM »
What part of this is unclear?

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/start-up-a-charity/setting-up-a-charity/about-charities/

Charities exist to benefit the public, not specific individuals.

That IS the Charity Commission, i.e. those people who decide what can be a charity or not.