Author Topic: Martin's Musings!  (Read 5488 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Martin's Musings!
« on: May 16, 2014, 08:59:39 AM »
 Martin

The Noble Cause Framing Theory
« on: April 27, 2014, 05:42:AM »
The Noble Cause Framing Theory

This is the view that the police fabricated evidence, but only because they genuinely believed that Bamber was guilty. The most reprehensible version of it is one where the person who holds with this idea affects a neutral attitude, pretending to be unconvinced either way (while from a practical point of view fully supporting his guilter friends, because the position itself is really pro guilt through and through, even if not obviously so to everyone).

If Bamber is innocent some of the police MUST know it.

The view that Jeremy Bamber is innocent is inextricably linked to the view that a number of policeman know that he is innocent. There is no scenario which allows for even the possibility that he is innocent which can be separated from the view that he was framed by certain policeman, who know the truth is that Sheila was the killer.

The people who hold with that theory, assuming they are not quite clueless, realise that the belief that Bamber is innocent is inextricably linked to the belief that the police framed him, with some of them knowing the real truth that Sheila was the killer. 

The sophisticated guilter

That is why some of the more sophisticated guilters try to sound sympathetic to Bamber’s cause, while at the same time rejecting out of hand the theory that the police intentionally framed an innocent man. These kind of people side with the guilters on every issue where the evidence of Bamber’s innocence is also at the same time evidence that they knew he was innocent. And yet they try to put themselves across as “fair” by admitting that the police faked evidence against him.

The point is that if you reject that assumption that the innocence of Bamber implies that the police know it, you might as well say he’s guilty as hell and put it in block capitals and without an apostrophe, since his innocence can’t be a fact without the conjoining fact that a whole bunch of policemen know about it.

The noble cause framing theory is a catch all, in that the person who holds with it, rejects all the evidence which points to innocence-because that evidence also implies that the police know he is innocent.

Some of the evidence pointing to Bamber’s innocence which implies the police know he is.

1 The logs indicating that two bodies were found downstairs including one which has “One murder and one suicide”. If the police did find Sheila’s body downstairs and she regained  consciousness and made her way upstairs then, of course, they know that Bamber is innocent.

2 If Sheila died after the police entered the house, then even to a person with no medical training, it would be obvious that her body could not have been dead for seven hours. It would be still warm for a start. If Sheila died after the police broke into the house, then a group of policemen know that Bamber is innocent.

3 If Sheila’s body was on the bed before the police stage managed it on the floor, the mere fact that they were able to do that implies that the body was not stiff like Nevill’s body was and that Sheila’s death must have occurred hours later.

4 If Nevill Bamber called the police, then the policeman who heard that call knows that Bamber is innocent.

5 Ann Eaton’s note that a policeman told her that Sheila’s body was, at one stage, on the bed with a bible on her chest. This is prima facie evidence that it was the police who stage managed Sheila’s body on the bedroom floor to make it look like she had shot herself in that position.

I could go on. The main point is that such evidence pointing to Bamber’s innocence also at the same time points to the fact that the policemen at the scene know he is innocent. In many cases you just can’t separate the two.

Pro guilt by implication

The noble cause framing theory gives the superficial impression of being fair and of being willing to concede something. But it really implies a solid commitment to supporting the pro guilt group and this is shown in the way that such a supposedly fair minded person takes the pro guilt position on each crucial issue, right across the board. Like for example speaking dismissively of log entries which clearly point to Bamber’s innocence.

Such a person will typically support the rejection of evidence pointing to Bamber’s innocence with expressions like  “I just don’t believe that” being used a lot. They like to put themselves across as "sceptical" and as having an open mind.

1  I just don’t believe that the police found Sheila’s body downstairs,

2 I just don’t believe that it was the police who put Nevill’s head in the coal bucket.

3 I just don’t believe that Sheila’s body was ever on the bed with a bible on her chest.

4 I just don’t believe that the police stage managed Sheila’s body on the floor.

5 I just don’t believe that Nevill Bamber made a phone call.

6 I just don’t believe that there were two calls made to the police.

7 I just don’t believe that West and Bonnett would remain silent, if Nevill Bamber had called the police. The very thought of that is just too appalling.

8 I just don’t believe that all those people would have kept quiet for so long.

9 I just don’t believe that Mike Tesko has seen a photograph of Sheila on the bed.

10 I just don’t believe that the police would knowingly frame an innocent man.

11 I just don’t believe that all those people could be lying.

Number 10 is of special significance because, with respect to this case, it is not really one opinion among the rest, but represents the basic position implied by the others and which a guilter realises he must always defend. 

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:40:AM by Martin »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Martin's Musings!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 12:55:00 PM »
Martin hi just wanted to pick up a few things you have stated in posts.

1. You state that the enzyme AK is also found in animals.  This is true but are you also aware that the blood sample found in the silencer produced the reading AK1?  It also returned readings of A, Hp2-1 and EAP BA.  These four readings matched the blood sample taken from SC.

Sample found in silencer: A, EAP BA, AK1, Hp2-1

Sample taken from SC:    A, EAP BA, AK1, Hp2-1

2. You claim that those who believe JB guilty are almost without exception right wing.  Do you have any quantifiable data to support this.  Are you aware that one of JB's most ardent supporters is a right wing Tory MP, Andrew Hunter?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Hunter_(British_politician)

3. You claim to have a background in logic and science and yet you use language like "guilters" which is not contained in any recognised dictionary.

4. You also claim you know JB is innocent.  I think he is innocent too but surely no one but JB knows for sure?  Isn't it like a believer claiming he knows a bearded man lives in the sky when there's absolutely no evidence to show he does or doesn't?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 01:16:47 PM »

1. You state that the enzyme AK is also found in animals.  This is true but are you also aware that the blood sample found in the silencer produced the reading AK1?  It also returned readings of A, Hp2-1 and EAP BA.  These four readings matched the blood sample taken from SC.

2. You claim that those who believe JB guilty are almost without exception right wing.  Do you have any quantifiable data to support this.  Are you aware that one of JB's most ardent supporters is a right wing Tory MP, Andrew Hunter?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Hunter_(British_politician)

3. You claim to have a background in logic and science and yet you use language like "guilters" which is not contained in any recognised dictionary.

4. You also claim you know JB is innocent.  I think he is innocent too but surely no one but JB knows for sure?  Isn't it like a believer claiming he knows a bearded man lives in the sky when there's absolutely no evidence to show he does or doesn't?

I don't think it's Andrew Hunter EX-MP's politics that makes him support Bamber! If you see his interviews on JB he is almost salivating about him!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:44:19 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 09:11:52 AM »
I don't think it's Andrew Hunter EX-MP's politics that makes him support Bamber! If you see his interviews on JBhe is almost salivating about him!

If he is I think he must be reminiscing.  I am reminded of David James Smith interview with JB some 3 years ago:

"He will be 50 in January and looks his age, in sharp contrast to the fine-boned, haughty youth in photographs of 25 years ago. He is jowly, porky, his hair tinged with grey. His upper body muscles suggest years of lifting weights in prison gyms, but his general appearance is sagged, middle-aged and tired. He wears baggy blue denims, black trainers and a red Lonsdale T-shirt".

Then and now:

http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=Jeremy+bamber+images&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=fhV3U-O2BYG6OPmHgfgJ&ved=0CAsQsAQ#i=3

AH is an unlikely supporter.  I can only think he might feel some affinity with JB/Bamber family:

AH's father was an RAF pilot.  He has a degree in theology (June and SC's mental illness was said to be bound up with religion and good v evil) and taught at Harrow (JB an old Greshamian).

Think JB looks hot in this pic:

http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=Jeremy+bamber+images&client=safari&hl=en-gb&tbm=isch&ei=IBh3U9qlE8bmOuOqgZgE&start=80&sa=N#i=14

I wonder if he adorns the bedroom walls of the Golden Girls  >@@(*&)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 09:21:07 AM »
Martin re my post above/blood readings, here's the relevant section from the CoA doc:

453. We have set out at paragraphs 75 to 80 a summary of the evidence at trial relating to the scientific examination of the moderator. The critical part of that evidence was the analysis of the flake of dried blood found inside the sound moderator. The evidence was given by Mr Hayward, a biologist who was working at the Forensic Science Laboratory at the time of the examination although he was in private practice by the date of trial. In his evidence he described how he had found "a considerable amount of blood" inside the moderator deposited in the spaces to the sides of the baffles around the edge of the silencer. He was asked if he had tested "any" of that blood. He said that he had and that it was human blood. He said that he had obtained grouping reactions for group A, EAP BA, AK I, Hp 2-1. He had done a PGM grouping test but it gave negative results. He said that these grouping results were consistent with the blood coming from Sheila Caffell but not solely from any of the others who had been shot.

http://www.homepage-link.to/justice/judgements/Bamber/index.html

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 09:27:11 AM »
Martin, this link provides a blood results table for all the victims:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4048.msg166820.html#msg166820

Offline Myster

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 09:29:30 AM »
You might think he's hot, but from those links good ol' googly doesn't like the look of him!  8(8-))

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 11:33:16 AM »
You might think he's hot, but from those links good ol' googly doesn't like the look of him!  8(8-))

Arrrgh!  You've changed the links  8)><(. Now posters will think I have awful taste in men  8)><(

JB looks so different in pics even those from the same era.  I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but he's not really my type.  Looks wise I quite fancy the historian Niall Ferguson.  In a nutshell compact Celtic looking men!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=images+Niall+ferguson&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 05:22:47 PM »
Going back to the OP and the following thread:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5290.msg227733.html#msg227733

Matin's post #1 sets out his stance on various aspects of the case.  Particularly with regard to claims about EP SUPPOSEDLY in communication with someone inside WHF; 'two bodies' in the kitchen; SC found on the bed.  Caroline responds #58.  I have to say I agree entirely with her post so much so I have forgiven her for my lifetime ban (well on a sunny day at least).  Martin responds #113.  The pair have opposing views.  #114 Martin shares further pearls of wisdom.  #146 a little spat breaks out between Martin, Mat, Vidvic and others. 

Martin believes  significant numbers of EP framed JB KNOWING he was innocent. 

Anyone can be bothered Martin's posts are absolute gems!  I really detect something of the Gladys about him.

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 02:00:21 AM »
Silly blue forum, with your crappy answers.

Bamber is where he belongs.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 05:15:02 AM »

This has been gone over at length some time ago.

Forensic science expert Mark Webster hits back on his own website when he states that Rabbit AK1 is quite similar to human AK1, but it is not identical. About 5% of the structure differs between the two species. I cannot exclude the possibility that rabbit or some other animal AK1 could be mistaken for one of the human AK1 types using starch gel electrophoresis, but I think this is extremely unlikely. It should also be noted that the blood flake gave a positive result in a test for human proteins and other enzyme typing tests gave typically human results.

The ABO blood grouping system - familiar from blood transfusions - splits most of the population into the blood groups A, B, O and AB. The ABO system was also used to characterise blood in the sound moderator. The ABO blood groups reflect the structure of antigens attached to red blood cell membranes and antibodies in the blood. ABO antigens and antibodies are unrelated to the AK enzymes. The statement "The blood flake was analyzed and found to contain the AK1 enzyme therefore it came from someone with blood group A." is gibberish. A person's AK type does not predict that person's ABO group.

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=108.msg4469#msg4469
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:17:28 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 09:24:41 PM »
Jesus wept John every aspect of the Bamber case has been 'gone over' to the nth degree!

On quite a few occasions old Tesko has been caught literally copying and pasting antique Bamber threads so the few new Bamberettes can regurgitate the same old baseless allegations of who framed their hero! Tesko sometimes forgets to update the threads thus exposing the repetition!

It's usually something like 'Bamber has been in prison 20 years' or 'last year's CCRC hearing'!

The Bamber case has tumbleweeds blowing through it!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 10:18:12 AM »
This has been gone over at length some time ago.

Forensic science expert Mark Webster hits back on his own website when he states that Rabbit AK1 is quite similar to human AK1, but it is not identical. About 5% of the structure differs between the two species. I cannot exclude the possibility that rabbit or some other animal AK1 could be mistaken for one of the human AK1 types using starch gel electrophoresis, but I think this is extremely unlikely. It should also be noted that the blood flake gave a positive result in a test for human proteins and other enzyme typing tests gave typically human results.

The ABO blood grouping system - familiar from blood transfusions - splits most of the population into the blood groups A, B, O and AB. The ABO system was also used to characterise blood in the sound moderator. The ABO blood groups reflect the structure of antigens attached to red blood cell membranes and antibodies in the blood. ABO antigens and antibodies are unrelated to the AK enzymes. The statement "The blood flake was analyzed and found to contain the AK1 enzyme therefore it came from someone with blood group A." is gibberish. A person's AK type does not predict that person's ABO group.

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=108.msg4469#msg4469

I haven't seen this before!  Well actually until the other day when Mat posted up a link on Blue to MW's website (Thanks Mat  8((()*/).

What I don't understand is that the blood found in the silencer produced 4 results:

A, AK1, EAP BA, Hp2-1

The emphasis appears to be on the AK1 result.  Mark Webster explains this result ie AK1 (an enzyme) along with the A result (as in blood groups A, B, O, AB).  Why are the results EAP BA and Hp2-1 rarely mentioned?  Mark states "It should also be noted that the blood flake gave a positive result in a test for human proteins and other typing tests gave typically human results", I assume by this he means the EAP BA and Hp2-1 results? 

In Crimes That Shook Britain @ approx 42min in, AH emphasises AK1 only but no reference to the other 3 results? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-OlvzCVrmc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Why?  Lack of awareness of the other 3 results or supports the defense in that MW is unable to exclude 100% animal blood based on the type of test used to produce the AK1 result?  My understanding is that biologically the structures are different by 5% but that the test used to produce the result might not pick this up?  I would like to see a number given for the chances of the 4 results being mistaken for animal blood.  My understanding is that it is statistically so unlikely that it could effectively be ruled out?  I am sure if it was a realistic probability he would state.  He makes reference to the remote possibility of an intimate mix of June and NB's blood.  So if he has stated this as a remote possibility surely he would say as much for animal blood if there was a remote possibility?

Please note where I have stated AK1 the 1 should be a little 1 hanging below the AK but don't know how to do this.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 10:47:58 AM »
Jesus wept John every aspect of the Bamber case has been 'gone over' to the nth degree!

On quite a few occasions old Tesko has been caught literally copying and pasting antique Bamber threads so the few new Bamberettes can regurgitate the same old baseless allegations of who framed their hero! Tesko sometimes forgets to update the threads thus exposing the repetition!

It's usually something like 'Bamber has been in prison 20 years' or 'last year's CCRC hearing'!

The Bamber case has tumbleweeds blowing through it!

Some of it makes me want to climb the walls!  For example in the following video @ approx 38 mins in AH states SC could have reached the trigger with the silencer on.  So assuming this is correct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-OlvzCVrmc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1.  SC was found in the main bedroom with the gun over her without silencer so how the hell did the silencer find itself back in the gun cupboard?  Unless of course one subscribes to the absurd notion of SC shooting herself once and returning the silencer to the gun cupboard.

2.  Even without confirmation from the pathologist that in his opinion it would not have been possible surely anyone can see that this is just too incredulous for words: a mentally ill woman kills all her family then shoots herself once, replaces the silencer in it's packaging and returns it to the gun cupboard before returning to the bedroom to shoot herself fatally. 

If do hope the above isn't going to feature in his book! 

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 01:25:00 AM »
Sorry Holly, only getting round to replying to your question now. Hunter only reports the bits which support his own beliefs...nuff said.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.