Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 24680 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« on: January 02, 2023, 12:00:03 PM »

This thread is for discussion of the evidence against Christian Brueckner.

What are the known facts & evidence against Christian Brueckner?

What evidence convinces forum members of Brueckner's guilt?

What do members believe the as yet undisclosed evidence against him could possibly be?

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 01:11:32 PM »
I suspect the thread will bomb because they won't be any cohesive arguments.

But here goes, the alleged confession to his mates, he might have been in Luz although the BKA cannot with any kind of conviction say he was there. He's alleged to have robbed apartments, the MO is not similar in so far as no other children were allegedly abducted.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 01:26:20 PM »

But here goes, the alleged confession to his mates, he might have been in Luz although the BKA cannot with any kind of conviction say he was there. He's alleged to have robbed apartments, the MO is not similar in so far as no other children were allegedly abducted.

Yes, Brueckner is alleged to have confessed to Busching at a kite festival in spain 2008.

That's our first piece of evidence for the list.

Exhibit A - An alleged confession.

State's Witness No. 1: Helge Busching

Helge Busching says he is the man who gave Brueckner's name to British police in 2017, around the 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

Busching, 48, claims that Brueckner told him at a Spanish kite festival in 2008 that he was involved in Madeleine's abduction from Praia da Luz a year earlier.

Nine years later, after Busching was arrested for smuggling migrants in Greece, he said he wanted to speak to British police and was questioned by Madeleine detectives in Athens.

Busching's statement to police spoke of a 'German male person, whom I know by the name of Christian' and promised to 'talk in detail' about Brueckner's alleged connection to Madeleine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8720485/Witness-helped-launch-Madeleine-McCann-investigation-says-Christian-Brueckner-guilty.html
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 02:42:24 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 01:27:02 PM »

I agree the thread will bomb.

For starters - I have seen no member here attesting that "What evidence convinces forum members of Brueckner's guilt?"

Not a single solitary sausage.

Any one???

On the contrary Brueckner's right to the presumption of innocence - unlike that of the McCann's - is respected.

Also the German prosecution have made it plain that they will not be releasing details of the evidence they hold against Brueckner until he is either charged or exonerated.
So there are no facts available - only speculation.  + there are other threads on the board where exactly the same issues can be discussed and have been.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 01:29:45 PM »
Yes, Brueckner is alleged to have confessed to Busching at a kite festival in spain 2008.

Helge Busching says he is the man who gave Brueckner's name to British police in 2017, around the 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

Busching, 48, claims that Brueckner told him at a Spanish kite festival in 2008 that he was involved in Madeleine's abduction from Praia da Luz a year earlier.

Nine years later, after Busching was arrested for smuggling migrants in Greece, he said he wanted to speak to British police and was questioned by Madeleine detectives in Athens.

Busching's statement to police spoke of a 'German male person, whom I know by the name of Christian' and promised to 'talk in detail' about Brueckner's alleged connection to Madeleine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8720485/Witness-helped-launch-Madeleine-McCann-investigation-says-Christian-Brueckner-guilty.html

Is that evidence?

Or is it tabloid hearsay?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 01:33:32 PM »
I agree the thread will bomb.

For starters - I have seen no member here attesting that "What evidence convinces forum members of Brueckner's guilt?"

Not a single solitary sausage.

Any one???

On the contrary Brueckner's right to the presumption of innocence - unlike that of the McCann's - is respected.

Also the German prosecution have made it plain that they will not be releasing details of the evidence they hold against Brueckner until he is either charged or exonerated.
So there are no facts available - only speculation.  + there are other threads on the board where exactly the same issues can be discussed and have been.

Thanks but if you're going to comment, could you try being a little more constructive.

I'd like to hear the evidence against Christian B, thankyou. You are, after all, quite convinced by it, so perhaps you could add something to the list?

Offline barrier

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 01:34:51 PM »

Then it took another 9 yrs before he got a conscience and reported CB.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 01:35:15 PM »
Is that evidence?

Or is it tabloid hearsay?

Busching has apparently been told not to talk about the case. So maybe his testimony is going to be crucial in the forthcoming trial you keep imagining.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 01:42:32 PM »

This entire alleged confession, even if true, could have been Bruckner's attempt to ingratiate himself with Busching. Bigging oneself up is a common theme among these lowlifes.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 01:44:48 PM »
Thanks but if you're going to comment, could you try being a little more constructive.

I'd like to hear the evidence against Christian B, thankyou. You are, after all, quite convinced by it, so perhaps you could add something to the list?

You will hear whatever it is I feel like posting.

Much as I have to live with your choice of prose.

I am convinced that the BKA has evidence which convinces them.  They haven't told me what that is so therefore I have no opinion.

When was it they filled you in with all the details?  Was it concrete enough for you?

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 01:46:43 PM »

Wolters claims to have the only evidence against Bruckner in the form of conclusive proof but he ain't for sharing apparently, not even with the missing child's parents.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 01:50:09 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2023, 01:54:52 PM »
Wolters claims to have the only evidence against Bruckner and he ain't for sharing apparently, not even with the missing child's parents.

He is on record that he is not going to share material evidence with witnesses.

I think Madeleine's parents are mature and experienced enough to cope with that.  The BKA is their best option for finding out what happened to Madeleine.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2023, 02:01:50 PM »
This entire alleged confession, even if true, could have been Bruckner's attempt to ingratiate himself with Busching. Bigging oneself up is a common theme among these lowlifes.

Brueckner may also have confessed to another paedophile, an undertaker apparently.

I recall discussion of wanting to (blank) a little one. Catching something small & using it for days. Destroying the evidence & the initials MM. I will find a link to the relevant article shortly.

It appears Brueckner may have been in the habit of bragging to people that he knew what happened to Maddie.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2023, 02:04:50 PM »
Wolters claims to have the only evidence against Bruckner in the form of conclusive proof but he ain't for sharing apparently, not even with the missing child's parents.

Or the MET. He isn't sharing all the evidence with the MET for some reason.

Maybe he just doesn't trust them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2023, 02:17:37 PM »
He is on record that he is not going to share material evidence with witnesses.

I think Madeleine's parents are mature and experienced enough to cope with that.  The BKA is their best option for finding out what happened to Madeleine.

The BKA isn't trying to find out what happened to Madeleine, they're trying to find enough evidence to charge Brueckner.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0