Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 600057 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4980 on: June 07, 2019, 08:14:33 PM »
Tabak may never have got a chance for manslaughter, how could the case evolve without the jury knowing of Tabak’s plea, the jury has to be told what Tabak has pleaded, for the jury not to know, Tabak’s defence would have had to say he’s not guilty of killing Joanna.

Says it all really....

Yes and i know that they couldn't say that because they then couldn't represent him, after the plea at the Old Bailey....

So why the F*** did they carry on representing him??? Only to throw him to the lions at the end....

Clegg... do us a fav Mr Tabak, just tell the jury how ya did it.... cheers mate....

Come on..... Clegg should not have represented him... (imo)

Is this the modern day version of hung drawn and quartered?

What are you talking about? The whole trial was about how he ACCIDENTALLY killed JY - how could thew jury NOT know?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4981 on: June 07, 2019, 08:17:47 PM »
Shame CJ never thought about that whilst having a netflix production made...

Shame Tabak never thought of that while he was taking his filthy perversions out on an innocent young girl. CJ was a victim of Tabak too - really is odd that you don't see that!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4982 on: June 07, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »
Shame CJ never thought about that whilst having a netflix production made...

CJ didn't have the production made: it wasn't his idea, although he was consulted during its making.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4983 on: June 07, 2019, 08:32:38 PM »
The prosecution charged Tabak with premeditated murder,

How do you know this Real??

What evidence did the prosecution have to charge with premeditated Murder??

Is there such a charge?? I don't think so... But what do I know.... FA...

It doesn't say it here.... https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/homicide-murder-and-manslaughter

Isn't that a charge in American law?

Thought the trial was in this country.... Or are you trying to tell me something else???
Yes it is used in our courts Nine, no I’m not trying to tell you anything Nine, you know the trial was in this country Nine
ENGLISH LAW
Manslaughter in the UK is defined as murder without premeditation.

Vincent Tabak, 33, denies the premeditated killing of Miss Yeates, 25.
Her parents David and Teresa looked on from the public gallery solemn-faced on the first day of evidence.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:53:41 PM by Real justice »

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4984 on: June 07, 2019, 08:40:15 PM »
CJ didn't have the production made: it wasn't his idea, although he was consulted during its making.
I really don’t understand Nine’s attacks on CJ, Tabak never does or vice versa, only Nine, it’s totally uncalled for,  against a man,  who, at the end of the day defended his honour.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:55:43 PM by Real justice »

Offline [...]

« Reply #4985 on: June 07, 2019, 08:59:52 PM »
I really don’t understand Nine’s attacks on CJ, Tabak never does or vice versa, only Nine, totally uncalled for,  against a man,  who, at the end of the day defended his honour.

I am not attacking CJ... just pointing out what he stated in video and in The leveson and questioning... That is all... The fact that someone is dead appears to have slipped even CJ's mind... That too I pointed out...

he comes across as self centred, but that is my opinion... And why should it bother anyone what i think....

It is NOT a popularity contest...  If the statements people make cause question, then questions should be asked, no matter whom they may be... CJ, like everyone else is just a person... A nobody that has been brought to the public's attention...

He really could do with setting the record straight (imo)... maybe he has other things to add to his statement that he may have forgotten and now recalls... One will never know... Will one... If one doesn't ask.............

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4986 on: June 07, 2019, 09:06:22 PM »
I am not attacking CJ... just pointing out what he stated in video and in The leveson and questioning... That is all... The fact that someone is dead appears to have slipped even CJ's mind... That too I pointed out...

he comes across as self centred, but that is my opinion... And why should it bother anyone what i think....

It is NOT a popularity contest...  If the statements people make cause question, then questions should be asked, no matter whom they may be... CJ, like everyone else is just a person... A nobody that has been brought to the public's attention...

He really could do with setting the record straight (imo)... maybe he has other things to add to his statement that he may have forgotten and now recalls... One will never know... Will one... If one doesn't ask.............

As opposed to a creepy, murdering pervert who you give every respect to?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4987 on: June 07, 2019, 09:06:59 PM »

You target CJ regular Nine, the fact that Tabak admitted he killed Joanna slips your mind.

He was brought to the publics attention because of Tabak, he set the record straight with a documentary which your against.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4988 on: June 07, 2019, 09:10:20 PM »

How ironic that you say this isn't a personality test. You've turned it into one. What you've created here is an alternate scenario in which the wicked victims all fall beneath an alter you've erected to Tabak.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4989 on: June 07, 2019, 09:23:01 PM »
I really don’t understand Nine’s attacks on CJ, Tabak never does or vice versa, only Nine, it’s totally uncalled for,  against a man,  who, at the end of the day defended his honour.

To defend ones honour, one needs an Honour to defend.....  what you trying to tell me??

Defend ones reputation is totally different.... To prove ones Innocence, different again... But defend ones honour, begs a question... Had he an Honour bestowed upon him?? Was that what he was trying to defend?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4990 on: June 07, 2019, 09:27:43 PM »
To defend ones honour, one needs an Honour to defend.....  what you trying to tell me??

Defend ones reputation is totally different.... To prove ones Innocence, different again... But defend ones honour, begs a question... Had he an Honour bestowed upon him?? Was that what he was trying to defend?

Just who the hell do you think you are to have the temerity to imply CJ didn't have HONOUR?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4991 on: June 07, 2019, 09:27:54 PM »

How ironic that you say this isn't a personality test. You've turned it into one. What you've created here is an alternate scenario in which the wicked victims all fall beneath an alter you've erected to Tabak.

Like a Tabakanacle?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4992 on: June 07, 2019, 09:30:22 PM »

Just who the hell do you think you are to have the temerity to imply CJ didn't have HONOUR?

He doesn't understand what you meant by 'honour' but that isn't surprising.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4993 on: June 07, 2019, 09:30:48 PM »

I was merely seeking clarity.... He could be The Right Honourable CJEJ for all I know.... I was just begging the question... No need to go all stripy shirty on me...!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4994 on: June 07, 2019, 09:32:51 PM »

Honour can be defined in many ways, it was the title that’s all Nine.  Mainly I would say, defend his reputation against the names he was called.