Author Topic: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?  (Read 34886 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2023, 07:20:17 AM »
So on the one hand we have this phonecall (in which GR does not say the mortise was locked) and on the other hand there’s the mountain of forensic and other evidence against VT plus his confession plus apology in court, yet we are supposed to accept your opinion?  I can’t believe anyone could be so ridiculous!*
*PS that means I can believe it actually.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 08:55:24 AM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2023, 04:34:39 PM »
If the locked door wasn't a central piece of their evidence against the landlord then why did they take the door off its hinges for forensic examination?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2023, 05:31:16 PM »
If the locked door wasn't a central piece of their evidence against the landlord then why did they take the door off its hinges for forensic examination?
Why would they need to take the door off its hinges to ascertain that the mortise had been locked?  Have you heard of DNA and fingerprint evidence?  The door was the most likely route in and out for the murderer and the body wasn’t it, hence the answer to your question.  It’s not too hard to work out when you apply logic to it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2023, 06:46:51 PM »
Why did greg reference joanna in the past tense before the body was found? Why did the video of greg at the press conference with joannas parents mysteriously disapear off the Internet?

Why are the details of Greg's journey to Sheffield such as his arrival time not made public knowledge?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2023, 07:54:51 PM »
Why did greg reference joanna in the past tense before the body was found? Why did the video of greg at the press conference with joannas parents mysteriously disapear off the Internet?

Why are the details of Greg's journey to Sheffield such as his arrival time not made public knowledge?
Do you think the police are involved in a cover up and know that GR was lying about his journey but decided to go along with his cunning plan to pin it all on VT?  Is that what you really believe? 

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #215 on: March 23, 2023, 08:37:48 PM »
Explain why greg reardon referenced joanna in the past tense. Or are you going to skip over that part?

Why have the details about Greg's journey not been made public?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #216 on: March 23, 2023, 08:39:46 PM »
Explain why greg reardon referenced joanna in the past tense. Or are you going to skip over that part?

Are you gonna explain why Tabak has never claimed to be innocent or maybe you will just skip over that part

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #217 on: March 23, 2023, 08:43:43 PM »
The apparatus that surrounds tabak within the prison system is a wholly corrupt one.

Also how come when they tested the opened cider bottles for dna they found Greg's dna on the opened cider bottle and not joannas.

Joanna didn't drink the cider. Greg did. Joanna never got back to the flat.

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2023, 08:49:18 PM »
"Yeates also bought two bottles of cider on her way home. This led to speculation she had bought one for her and one for a guest she was expecting.

The explanation: CCTV footage of Yeates in the off-licence was shown in court. She picked up one bottle of cider, stepped away, then returned and grabbed a second, suggesting it had been a spontaneous purchase and was for her. According to the defence, Yeates opened one of the bottles and may have taken a sip from it before she was killed.

When Yeates's boyfriend, Greg Reardon, returned home on Sunday evening he says he found the opened bottle and finished the drink. Tabak claims Yeates offered him a drink but he refused as he was driving later to pick up his girlfriend."

Greg reardon said he drank from a two day old bottle of cider to explain away why his dna was found on the cider and not joannas.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #219 on: March 23, 2023, 08:57:14 PM »

I don’t know because I’m not Greg Reardon.  I could speculate- maybe he thought she’d walked out on him.  Read the comments in that context and it sounds like a man whose partner has let him down.  Or maybe he is a natural pessimist and had convinced himself by this time that she must have come to harm and likely been killed.  One thing I do know without doubt is that he didn’t talk about her in the past tense because he had killed her.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2023, 09:01:36 PM »
The apparatus that surrounds tabak within the prison system is a wholly corrupt one.

Also how come when they tested the opened cider bottles for dna they found Greg's dna on the opened cider bottle and not joannas.

Joanna didn't drink the cider. Greg did. Joanna never got back to the flat.
Kindly provide some substantiation for this claim please.  Not just you saying it so, or you claiming to know someone who said so, but some actual evidence which explains why Tabak has not rescinded his confession and apology, why his parents have not strived to have his conviction overturned, anything really.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2023, 09:05:34 PM »
Do you think the police are involved in a cover up and know that GR was lying about his journey but decided to go along with his cunning plan to pin it all on VT?  Is that what you really believe?
@Whiterose - Are you gonna answer my quesion or maybe you will just skip over it?

Offline John

« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2023, 09:09:41 AM »
I think Tabak should be shipped home asap to put his much-needed knowledge on the movement of people through buildings to good use, such as this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyBMFxgD8g

Then this increasingly surreal, quite bonkers thread can be given the last rites.

Most definitely no to this. If he was shipped back to Holland he would inevitably be released to some cushy punishment like a tag or community reparations. Let him stay in a proper jail in England for as long as necessary.

I also think the Home Secretary should ensure that he is never allowed to enter the UK again.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 09:12:05 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2023, 09:09:52 AM »
I think we've heard quite enough bull on this thread. I'm locking it now as it has run out of steam.

I will add that there is absolutely no evidence that anyone else was involved in Joanna's death except for Vincent Tabak.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 09:13:12 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.