Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Jeremy Bamber and the callous murder of his father, mother, sister and twin nephews. Case effectively CLOSED by CCRC on basis of NO APPEAL REFERRAL.

White House Farm - Floor plans and photos

(1/21) > >>

Joanne:
Is there a plan of the footprint of the house at all? I'm trying to get my head round 3 staircases and the general layout.

Myster:

--- Quote from: Joanne on September 09, 2012, 06:00:47 PM ---Is there a plan of the footprint of the house at all? I'm trying to get my head round 3 staircases and the general layout.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by footprint, Joanne?

Myster:

--- Quote from: Myster on September 09, 2012, 06:13:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joanne on September 09, 2012, 06:00:47 PM ---Is there a plan of the footprint of the house at all? I'm trying to get my head round 3 staircases and the general layout.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by footprint, Joanne?  >@@(*&)

--- End quote ---

Do you mean general plans like these...

Joanne:
 8((()*/
Spot on, thank you.

John:
An excellent reply Myster.   8((()*/

To help you Joanne, here is a photo of the back of the house which might assist you to put the plans into context.

The brown back-kitchen door is the one forced by police on the morning of the murders. The window immediately to its right and centre photo is the one the police officer peered into and thought he saw the body of a female slumped in a chair behind the kitchen door.  We know of course that this was in fact Nevill Bamber.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version